Gratz To Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Haha I love the fact you are so obsessed with me. Its like a little gay pet!

I grew up in a strict family. No gays were alowed in it :sex: .

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
I haven't even been in any of the groups i would consider good, but i know fear sure as hell wasn't one of them ;)

and who cares about most guild rps, all it means is you've managed to have gms that care, sometimes. how many original fear members are still active? not like the fear as it is now has anything more to do with the original guild than nexus has to do with requiem (mayah is a gm!11).

so boring, heard so many times.
again for your tinytiny brain: things change, people come, people go, mistakes happen, good things happen... thats how everything in life works and thats how it works with guilds too.
btw its the same shit shintari flames me with on german boards since 2years.
looking back on my active time in fear, i think fear had many good grps out especially 1,5-0,5 years ago,considering that we never had anything like a setgrp or a fixed setup and that we didnt want to exclude people who asked for group, although their classes didnt fit, had gimped stuff or they just didnt play very them good, we did pretty well and for sure we won alot more than we lost.

dunno how some1 who made his rp only by strafing, AND is actually proud of that, can dare to point a finger on smth saying "you suck".
skold, your the definition of suckness, compared to you even kindrid is pretty overpowered.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
compared to you even kindrid is pretty overpowered.
if someone read this part without reading the rest of the post, you would lose all credibility :p

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nodo moust of your guildy`s strafe more, for example all bm`s to get side stun exept bahuymat the elf ranger who thinks he is nightshade x), he tryed alot of times but always hited with an anytimer. Lol remmember formi xD. You say skold suck then this aply`s on all of fear members who strafe aswell and all others in general. Do you mean what you say or it is big talking?

Cetus sadly you cant find anyone else to comment exept your guild m8`s who are supporting you :>. Makes the posts realy booring to read ). Think of something if you can.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yes its only me who strafes, and i only ever made rps like that. i love your logic... maybe you could go lose mezz some more :(

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Cetus sadly you cant find anyone else to comment exept your guild m8`s who are supporting you :>. Makes the posts realy booring to read ). Think of something if you can.
lol the mere thought that i post here for your benefit is laughable. at best i continued to post here after my first post because i find your flame more attitude funny. you entertain me kindred, both in game and on boards it seems. I could care less about who supports me as long as you continue to make me smile :)

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Nodo moust of your guildy`s strafe more, for example all bm`s to get side stun exept bahuymat the elf ranger who thinks he is nightshade x), he tryed alot of times but always hited with an anytimer. Lol remmember formi xD. You say skold suck then this aply`s on all of fear members who strafe aswell and all others in general. Do you mean what you say or it is big talking?

half a year ago formi was removed from <Fear> due to his strafing and unfair gameplay. and yes,i actually mean what i say.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies me and Nodoubt think you are a sucker :(. Strafe more for side stun nob. Btw i rememmber you strafe on ashlea nodo :>.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
half a year ago formi was removed from <Fear> due to his strafing and unfair gameplay. and yes,i actually mean what i say.

Best call evah :) Fun thread.. Random tards trying to say Fear got rps for being bad.. Tsk tsk.. :) .. Anyways respect to Fear, im proud of once being innit ;)

Keep the flame going, its fun :flame:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Best call evah :) Fun thread.. Random tards trying to say Fear got rps for being bad.. Tsk tsk.. :) .. Anyways respect to Fear, im proud of once being innit ;)

Keep the flame going, its fun

To bad you mom wasnt
You sound like someone is trying to stick it in your ass with out asking. You can be proud of many things but not of being in fear. Random tards lol, another big shot, no one know`s you not even from a bad side, no one cares about you and if you die from cancer next week no one will remmember you puppy. Friendly advice shut yout ass err i mean mouth and go to that hole you came from.:fluffle:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
To bad you mom wasnt
You sound like someone is trying to stick it in your ass with out asking. You can be proud of many things but not of being in fear. Random tards lol, another big shot, no one know`s you not even from a bad side, no one cares about you and if you die from cancer next week no one will remmember you puppy. Friendly advice shut yout ass err i mean mouth and go to that hole you came from.:fluffle:

I think kindrid was molested as a child :(

Since when is strafing/lag stunning for noobs? The noobs are the ones who can't counter it tbh.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Wow this thread turned supergay, what's all this crap being said now :S

Kindrid : don't be mean to spis :( if he died i'd masturbate over a pic of his luri :<

to fear : come on u poofs fear was or is hardly the best guild on the server, rps made is just time not skill, fear had some decent groups and players in camlanns lifespan but most would agree they weren't the best, ever.

enkor + Amildin + Stafrin : fuck you

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
To bad you mom wasnt

Aren't you a tragic little person. I actually feel sorry for you, you run out of anything even close to constructive to say and fall back to this....mods, ban this sad sad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom