Grats SotL

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cilid

Just since I did not agree with SotL, does that make me stupid?

G

ghoul

Originally posted by opoc
Give this man a banana he is a genius to come up with such! :D

Thx, i worked hard on that reply, now go off trolling somewhere else :<

O

opoc

Originally posted by Cilid

According to their rules of the world....yes! :)

F

frogster

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
OKay just to clear a few things up because I'm a little confused...

Mids attacked your frontier, SotL gathered two groups to help in the defense.

When you had 200+ Albs in Sauvage, SotL's guild keep (with 7P + worth of doors on it) was attacked and they went to defend it.

Am I right? If so...

WTF are you whining for?

omg, someone said something sensible :>

Have a cookie

L

Lochlyessa

No, that makes you a person with your own opinion. Posting a flame on a public forum makes you retarded though.

D

Derric

We helped to defend,yet you want to keep flaming...yeah..you are kinda stupid.

C

Cilid

So in the end, all this boils down to is that were SotL right or not in staying in emain. We can spam over this forever, but now I will go and get some sleep. I personally feel that this thread has grown big enough, and while I may have pissed SotL off, I do not mean to hate you. I am just saying that I did not agree with what you did? ok?
Anyway, I'm out for the night, we can continue the flame tomorrow, if you wish :rolleyes:

C

Coren

Nope, making this thread without knowing what was going on makes you stupid. :)

L

Lochlyessa

To be honest, there's no one that can judge whether we were right or wrong. However, I'm pretty sure that posting a flame on a public forum when you know || about an issue could be construed as 'wrong' by many people.

D

Dook_Pug

So in the end, all this boils down to is that were SotL right or not in staying in emain. We can spam over this forever, but now I will go and get some sleep. I personally feel that this thread has grown big enough, and while I may have pissed SotL off, I do not mean to hate you. I am just saying that I did not agree with what you did? ok?
Anyway, I'm out for the night, we can continue the flame tomorrow, if you wish :rolleyes:

Your initial post was wrong...

Which pretty much invalidated everything you said thereafter.

You don't agree with the fact that they defended their frontier until it was safe and then went and defended their guild keep?

You seem a little slow to me.

C

Cilid

And yes, add me to your shitlist or whatever, but I still will hold onto my own opinion, however much you may not like it :sleeping:

G

ghoul

Is it really that hard to say: 'I'm sorry, it was a mistake of me to post this on a public forum.' ?

E

Ezeine

After our litte talk ingame I'd say yes, indeed shitlist material.

Edit: And I usually dont put people there, not that anyone cares of course.

D

Derric

Last post,then I'm ignoring this thread.
SotL didn't stay in Emain..what this all comes down to is a silly teenager wanting to stir shit,you did good Cilid,both on stirring shit and acting like an idiot,see ya.

F

frogster

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Your initial post was wrong...

Which pretty much invalidated everything you said thereafter.

You don't agree with the fact that they defended their frontier until it was safe and then went and defended their guild keep?

You seem a little slow to me.

Ding!

Milk and cookies for Dookeh.

L

Lochlyessa

Yes, unlike you, we do actually practise a thing known as 'personal opinions' and 'free speech'. Unlike you, we don't practice those more commonly known arts such as 'flaming without a clue' and 'not admitting a mistake'

C

Cilid

Dook_Pug, the frontier was _NOT_ safe! by some miraculous way mids got 2 of our keeps! Does that mean albs were winning?

And, I will say again that I am happy that SotL did come and defend, but please I will have to agree with Soulfly now, let's bury this topic. please. This will just be an endless flamewar

R

Rumble

In defence of SotL I PM'd Walker with the Mids numbers, he responded with a "wow, ok suiciding back now" and sure enough the next thing I see is 2fg's of SotL running around helping at Renaris.

That was an immediate response from them so I for one say thanks for assist :)

G

ghoul

One last thing to add, there was around 100 mids in our frontier, right ?

There was 260+ albs in our frontier, and you reckon thats not safe ?

C

Coren

Teach me how to contradict myself like 234 times in 1 thread please... :scared:

L

Lochlyessa

Heh, i mention again. 270 members of the albion realm in our frontier zone, and you honestly think you needed SotL to come help take back keeps? Either learn to trust your fellow albions or get a clue.

O

old.Pyrotechnix

There's a rather large difference between holding your own opinion and coming onto BW to post an incorrect flame thread, can't you see that?

Also, I responded in a clear, concise manner but you preferred to ignore that post rather than try and vaildate your original points.

Maybe it IS best you go to bed now........

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Rumble
In defence of SotL I PM'd Walker with the Mids numbers, he responded with a "wow, ok suiciding back now" and sure enough the next thing I see is 2fg's of SotL running around helping at Renaris.

That would ruin his argument, shush till he's gone to bed o_O

D

Dook_Pug

Dook_Pug, the frontier was _NOT_ safe! by some miraculous way mids got 2 of our keeps! Does that mean albs were winning?

And, I will say again that I am happy that SotL did come and defend, but please I will have to agree with Soulfly now, let's bury this topic. please. This will just be an endless flamewar

The -relics- were safe. There's no way in hell the relics are in danger with so many Albs in Sauvage.

What would you have them defend, keeps inhabited with hundreds of Mids wanting to farm RP off of retakers? 2FGs won't really make a difference with 200 Albs running around your frontier. Why should they not go and defend their guild keep?

C

Coren

Originally posted by Rumble

You're just in a happy mood because you beat Traia in a duel! :p

C

Cilid

Loch, I am still saying that Yes, you did come defend! Does that kind of not mean that I was wrong? Initially, when I made the post, you WERE in emain. However, you did come defend, as you may have noticed me posting. I do hold true to my opinion that I was correct upon posting, but not when you did show up, my mistake.

And Ezeine, I was talking to you as I was posting, so please forgive me if I did not give every sentence full thought...

T

Tilda

think happy thoughts people.

you cant force SoTL to go where ou would expect them to go, its there choice, heck they could log and play alts.

on a side note, why dont you updrade your keeps to level 10?

Tilda

ps. this is a warning, if people cant be nice this thread is going down. :(

G

ghoul

there is something called /send ingame you know, try that next time and ASK why we're in emain?

B><<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom