Grats SotL

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cilid

Point of the thread: to flame. Simple. A guild decided not to help it's realm during a raid. Most people didn't like this. (YES! It was not only me who was a bit pissed!)

C

Cilid

You were, AFAIK, the only guild who was in Emain! (yes there was some unguilded guy AND an armsman from Seven! *gasp*)
And I am talking GUILDS here. So, person X from guild Y goes emain. Ok. fair enough. But WHOLE guild A goes Emain. Not ok.

E

Ezeine

We took Berks and noticed DC was under attack. Then went do defend it. Came back to alb and DC was attacked again. Went back and died.
Have to agree what Coren said.

:sleeping:

T

tris-

Originally posted by Cilid
You were, AFAIK, the only guild who was in Emain! (yes there was some unguilded guy AND an armsman from Seven! *gasp*)
And I am talking GUILDS here. So, person X from guild Y goes emain. Ok. fair enough. But WHOLE guild A goes Emain. Not ok.

then flame Seven for not enforcing the rule that every single member should be at a relic raid cos cilid said so.

T

Traia

Sorry but we dont tell your guild what to do, dont tell us what to do. I have serious doubts you would see a thread flaming any guild that was farming in emain instead of defending relics which were not threatened started by a member of my guild.

D

Derric

Hold no grudge against SotL? Why post then? I'm getting sick and fucking tired of people who talk about the guild I'm in as if we were the root of all evil...

C

Cilid

Heh, yeah DC was under attack. Yes, our guild had Nottmoor claimed. And it sure as hell came under attack. However, we let it go and claimed Renaris...

And Also, I am not trying to TELL your guild what to do. Just trying to say that defending DC(And hanging about in Emain) did not help with the relic raid one bit

G

greatred

People keep saying in this thread "You don't know what you're talking about, cilid"

Would these people care to enlighten us as to SoTL's uber relic defence plan that involved being in Emain, or is that top secret?

I mean... If you wanted to zerg in someone else's frontier then what better place than midgard? And guess what! You might even do your realmmates a favour in the process. Maybe not much, but it sure as hell would be more likely to help than running around killing elves in hibernia.

T

Traia

Heh, yeah DC was under attack. Yes, our guild had Nottmoor claimed. And it sure as hell came under attack. However, we let it go and claimed Renaris...

And Also, I am not trying to TELL your guild what to do. Just trying to say that defending DC did not help with the relic raid one bit

Seems to me you are trying to tell us we MUST be in albion defending relics at all time, even if there is no threat to them.

As I said, worry about what your doing yourself and let us worry about what we are doing. You have no right to tell us how to play.

O

opoc

Funny how SoTL thinking they right when they clearly wrong :) funny to read though getting all flustered over all this :)

C

Cilid

Ahh Opoc. Thank you for that.

Yes SotL were in emain. our whole alliance can prove it.
You were not defending relics.
Now what is up with insisting you were right?

L

Lochlyessa

Heh, tell me, how exactly can a guild be 'wrong' in a mmorpg? You have people marking as to whether we defended the relics? (which we did, just our level 10 keep with level 8-9 doors was more important then mids farming random albs for rps)

L

Lochlyessa

Ahh Opoc. Thank you for that.

Yes SotL were in emain. our whole alliance can prove it.
You were not defending relics.
Now what is up with insisting you were right?

Btw, if you don't have a grudge, or some sort of wish to make SotL look bad.. why did you all do /who Lake etc, during a relic raid when you're all rushed off your feet? :>

O

old.diabolus

sotl bastards were in emain without me :/

i remember seeing 275~ ppl in /who sauvage imho thats strong lag in both sauvage and pennine zones hm

do u sad bastard need more albs in sauvage to defend (lag off mids/hibs/their dogs etc) relics?

its a pitty i missed that emain group fgs :/

must pharm more RPZZZ.... must kill MORE kthxbye etc

and i really believe that u that u dont have anything against sotl, really !!

C

Cilid

Relics are a bit important than DC IMO. Can you take DC back? Hell yes! bring 3fg and off you go! Can you take Relics back? YES! BUT a) It is a BIT more difficult to do and b) Take ALOT more people. So Relics outweigh a keep in a foreign frontier any day in my book

C

Cilid

Lochlyessa, we did /who Emain after some guy spammed it in the broad on Berks defence.

O

old.diabolus

So Relics outweigh a keep in a foreign frontier any day in my book

as you said YOUR book ... mine is full of blank pages :/

S

SoulFly Amarok

Cilid, read my lips:

shut up.

Now, go on, here's a cookie and some milk, hope you enjoy them, cos there's wine and cheese for dessert.

W

walkerb

we helped take renaris before mids wiped us then we took berks, then went emain to defend dc against hibs as there where already 200-300 albs around in our front.

D

Derric

I have been at more relic defenses than you can count to...
And anyways,am I a part of your alliance?
Do you pay my subscription?
Until you can answer yes to that I just wish you could shut the fuck up,cos this is starting to annoy me.

C

Cilid

Yes, you guys maybe sick of your guild being whined to hell. But have you ever stopped to think there _MIGHT_ be a reason for that?

L

Lochlyessa

Relics are a bit important than DC IMO. Can you take DC back? Hell yes! bring 3fg and off you go! Can you take Relics back? YES! BUT a) It is a BIT more difficult to do and b) Take ALOT more people. So Relics outweigh a keep in a foreign frontier any day in my book

Your book.. think this has been said faaaaaaaaar too many times now, but.. do you pay every single one of SotL's members subscriptions? no? where exactly do YOU get off trying to act like you have any right to order us around? I pay to play this game how _I_ want, not how some disgruntled hmm.. can I say kid? Turamber might call me hypocritical :/, wants me to play. Heh.. fine, you're unhappy that SotL didn't stick around to retake all the keeps, and immmediately drop ~3p's worth of doors at DC just because Mids took 2? keeps. Thats your right, just don't tell us we're 'wrong' because we don't adhere to your views?

O

opoc

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Heh, tell me, how exactly can a guild be 'wrong' in a mmorpg? You have people marking as to whether we defended the relics? (which we did, just our level 10 keep with level 8-9 doors was more important then mids farming random albs for rps)

They made this thing in this game, erm think they called it Realm Vs Realm, guess you guys still waiting for <guild> Vs the world like NP are and stuff :)

D

Derric

In 9 out of 10 situations the pissing on SotL are just pissing by people who urgently feels to find something to blame...

S

seb1024

cilid mate - solt where seen at renaris in 1fg type numbers early on..

then they vanished off the albion field to defend the keep

but you guys could have said that at start of this

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by opoc
They made this thing in this game, erm think they called it Realm Vs Realm, guess you guys still waiting for <guild> Vs the world like NP are and stuff :)

Ah I see, they made the game for albion to zerg everywhere and generally not be allowed to think for themselves? That explains lots, thanks :)

C

Cilid

Derric, have I blamed SotL for mids taking our keeps? no. Have I flamed to SotL for the raid happening in the first place? no. Have I blamed SotL for not helping? yes.

And please, try to understand I AM NOT Telling how you should play. I am CRITICIZING you. Can you not take that?

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Derric
I have been at more relic defenses than you can count to...
And anyways,am I a part of your alliance?
Do you pay my subscription?
Until you can answer yes to that I just wish you could shut the fuck up,cos this is starting to annoy me.

Neeeeerf you beating my to that point by a minute :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom