Grats SotL

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cilid

21:49 GMT; mids all over alb frontier, they have 4 of our keeps, albs trying to defend. And what do you know? /who emain lists 17 people. 16 of them were.... *suprise* SotL! :mad:
Now, considering our keeps were mostly >lvl 5 with low lvl doors, I THINK it might have been better to be defending bold to keep relic keep guards in place, than run around in emain.... :eek:

SotL, do you really not give a flying fuck about our realm?

:wall:

S

Spinky

tut, honestly, 16 sotl non-anon, you're slacking. get those /anon on so we can avoid whingebags posting this and thus saving a tree!

...maybe

T

tindel

dont rely the whole realm on one guild :)
Seems youre having communication problems within the realm if that is the case

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Cilid
SotL, do you really not give a flying fuck about our realm?

Like Coren says, if you don't know the answer to that - why bother posting?

Sorry couldn't resist

:m00:

C

Cilid

After reading what Vayasen posted about LoE leaving the alliance, I have a Strange :eek: tendency to believe what he said... :rolleyes:

And Coren, don't mean to pick on individuals, flaming the whole guild here :flame:

C

Cilid

Oh, I don't have anything against SotL farming emain, but during a relic raid.... :eek:

T

tris-

why dont you say that when the relic is being attacked, you do /who alb and get 300+ results but there is only 10 in the frontier? :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: or who mithra and there is some level 10s xping, flame them cos they aint helping the selfish fuckers!

and i bet there was some other people in emain from random guilds, why dont you post there names and their guild names and tell them they are complete shit because they dont help?

C

Cilid

Ehem, Mids HAD ALL our keeps at one point. Then we reclaimed 5 of them, but mids reappeared and took Bold and Berks again after a 20 minute siege, all the time while SotL were happily farming in emain

T

tris-

Ehem, Mids HAD ALL our keeps at one point. Then we reclaimed 5 of them, but mids reappeared and took Bold and Berks again after a 20 minute siege, all the time while SotL were happily farming in emain

so what if your having crap, should we blame you for not being there?

C

Coren

That's why I told you not to talk shit without knowing what you're talking about. You're just making a fool of yourself.

C

Cilid

I was defending Berks... but not Bold :( But hell, at least I was in albion :puke:

C

Coren

I was defending Berks... but not Bold :( But hell, at least I was in albion :puke:

Go on, getting amusing now. :p

T

Traia

I dont normally post on these whine threads, but really....... /YAWN, getting boring now, find someone else to whine on.

You are unable to defend the relics without us? Oh btw, we did come to the frontier so its not a case of SotL not being there, more a case of you have some personal grudge and find some paltry thing to whine on.

Like I said I don't normally get angry on these things, but you are pissing me off now.

C

Cilid

That's why I told you not to talk shit without knowing what you're talking about. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Something I am missing here?

100+ Mids in Albion Frontier
SotL in Emain

Is it just me or does that not add up?

C

Coren

Something I am missing here?

100+ Mids in Albion Frontier
SotL in Emain

Is it just me or does that not add up?

Doesn't add up with "all the time while SotL were happily farming in emain".

Try harder. :p

T

tris-

is there a rule pinned up on the round table saying "ALL SOTL MEMBERS SHALL DEFEND THE REALM NO MATTER WHAT!"? if someone from in game phoned you up at 5am in the morning and said "OMG MIDS RAIDING RELIC ROFL COME ONLINE KK" would you go? :sleeping: probably not cos there is no rules saying you MUST do this and that apart from the CoC ofc.

C

Cilid

No, I would not, but a) this was primetime b) There had been fighting going on for a long time by then.

But N3wbie, no I can't say that everyone MUST be defending at a relic raid, but I certainly would put relics in front of a few RPs from emain :rolleyes:

C

Coren

c) You STILL don't know what you're talking about. :)

T

tris-

but I certainly would put relics in front of a few RPs from emain :rolleyes:

if that is how you get your thrills then why should anyone try stop you? just like if one guild wants to do something, why should the whole realm care? if some newbie guild called
"mickey mouse inc" came on the scene would you flame them because they never went to help but instead they did something else? no because they arnt popular but it seems you just wanted to get your own "sotl sucks" thread.

C

Cilid

Yes, SotL WERE present in taking back Ren, props to you for that. But as soon as Mids were taking back alb keeps, SotL were in Emain.
And Please Traia, I have no grudge against SotL, and as I stated I don't want to pick on individuals.

AND, finally, saying that we could defend relics without you is most likely very true, but still, having MOST of one guild running around in emain while a relic raid is going on, pretty much can't be viewed with too much respect

C

Cilid

Coren, may you then most kindly explain what in the world were you doing in Emain?

T

tris-

AND, finally, saying that we could defend relics without you is most likely very true, but still, having MOST of one guild running around in emain while a relic raid is going on, pretty much can't be viewed with too much respect

yeh cos they arnt individuals who are playing a GAME for FUN. :sleeping:

J

j000 d000d

And the point of this thread is?

Make people hate SotL until the US bombard them?

C

Coren

You're making improvements, already corrected one of your mistakes. Now for the 2nd one! :clap:

Coren, may you then most kindly explain what in the world were you doing in Emain?

Way more fun to see you dig yourself deeper, so no. ;)

T

tris-

why wernt sotl in iraq "liberating" everyone? you bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom