Grats SotL

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

opoc

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Better for who btw? 270+ albs in our frontier, you all really needed us to hold your hands? Or would that be condescending? If it is, give me a reason why, with 270 albs in the frontier, it would be 'better' for 'whoever' for SotL to not try and hold our own keep?

Every alb needs someone to hold their hand, well according to alb stealthers who go anywhere in frontier areas, in about 6 months i have not had every been attacked / attacked 1 alb stealther, they ahve at least 1 to hold hands with or make a big chain or holding hands with many of them :D

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Cilid
How come this thread has hit a soft spot? :eek: Like you said, you have been whined about before. So, since you are claiming this is just another mindless whine, why are you so pissed of it?

Pissed off? Heh, i'm farming postcount +1 atm, no RvR groups going. Drea's pissed off because she's sick of retarded members of our realm attacking us on very slim basis, Derric's prolly pissed off cos he's french, and for the same reason as Drea. More to the point though.. why were you pissed off at SotL going to emain?

C

Coren

Originally posted by opoc
It seems anyone who doesn't agree with them are 'idiots' how suprising! :p

Just the ones that make silly BW posts or whine without even knowing what's going on. :p

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by seb1024
but with an attidutude like that dont hope for many thanks matey

S'called sarcasm, you should learn it fairly soon in the real world.

C

Cilid

Yes ~270 albs were in our frontier. But however, when mids took Berks and Bold, you were still in emain.

And please, I am not saying that SotL is the source of all evil. Just saying that most albs were not happy when /who emain listed 2fg SotL

D

Derric

How come this thread has hit a soft spot? :eek: Like you said, you have been whined about before. So, since you are claiming this is just another mindless whine, why are you so pissed of it?

Wouldn't you get pissed easily if people slagged you off for nothing?
Now read Pyro's post.

O

opoc

Pissed off? Heh, i'm farming postcount +1 atm, no RvR groups going. Drea's pissed off because she's sick of retarded members of our realm attacking us on very slim basis, Derric's prolly pissed off cos he's french, and for the same reason as Drea. More to the point though.. why were you pissed off at SotL going to emain?

Maybe he is trying to say he is not happy with how they rather RPwhore instead of helping others and stuff as they rather get personal gain instead of realm gain? :)

L

Lochlyessa

Yes ~270 albs were in our frontier. But however, when mids took Berks and Bold, you were still in emain.

And please, I am not saying that SotL is the source of all evil. Just saying that most albs were not happy when /who emain listed 2fg SotL

As I said earlier, why not? You needed us to hold your hands? Please, give me a reason why we _shouldn't_ defend our own keep when our frontier was sooooo ably defended!

D

Derric

OMFG!
I'm at Sursbrooke resting for power,helping our brave realm to retake it.
I did a /who Cilid and got no matches!!
FFS,don't you ever help?

C

Cilid

I was pissed since you viewed a keep in Hibbieland more important than relics. That may be in my book, but sure was in alot of people on /as and /cg too. I started the flame. But don't single me out as being the only one who thinks this way

O

opoc

Originally posted by Coren
Just the ones that make silly BW posts or whine without even knowing what's going on. :p

Erm pretty easy to see what going on when everyone keeps giving little 'stories' (ie coren :p) and stuff.... :)

L

Lochlyessa

Maybe he is trying to say he is not happy with how they rather RPwhore instead of helping others and stuff as they rather get personal gain instead of realm gain? :)

Heh, since when has defending a keep come under 'rp whoring'? If it does now, then ha, 95% of daoc's players are rp whores, go and whine at them :)

C

Coren

Originally posted by Derric
OMFG!
I'm at Sursbrooke resting for power,helping our brave realm to retake it.
I did a /who Cilid and got no matches!!
FFS,don't you ever help?

You still in PS range, kinda moved to avoid the lag? :x

C

Cilid

Aye Derric I am not playing anymore. Why? It's 1:35 AM; and I am lagging to hell. happy?

G

ghoul

hell, then the 200+ albs we're 'rp-whoring', while defending relics/taking back keeps :(

O

old.diabolus

seb i was joking fgs :p

and tbh i hate u cilid for making pyro (our oldtimer) posting

S

seb1024

S'called sarcasm, you should learn it fairly soon in the real world.

oooooohhhhhhhhhh scarcasim couldnt tell:clap:

C

Coren

Erm pretty easy to see what going on when everyone keeps giving little 'stories' (ie coren :p) and stuff.... :)

If he would've asked what we were doing first, he shouldn't have made the post in the first place. :eek:

L

Lochlyessa

I was pissed since you viewed a keep in Hibbieland more important than relics. That may be in my book, but sure was in alot of people on /as and /cg too. I started the flame. But don't single me out as being the only one who thinks this way

Sigh, please answer the question instead of posting the same shit over and over again. I'll even say it slowly this time, incase you missed it! _Why_ _did_ _you_ _need_ _SotL_ _to_ _hold_ _your_ _hands_ _with_ _270_ _albs_ _in_ _the_ _frontier_?

O

opoc

Heh, since when has defending a keep come under 'rp whoring'? If it does now, then ha, 95% of daoc's players are rp whores, go and whine at them :)

Im guessing you was at that keep for the only reason of hibs/mids coming there *worth rps* instead of taking back the keeps you should rightly own. Also, no where near 95% of people even go within 200ft of a keep since they say its not as good rps as running between mile gates and blowing their tops off at every little lurikeen and kobold they see running alone there in the hope of notcing up their realm points count up by 1 :)

Sigh, please answer the question instead of posting the same shit over and over again. I'll even say it slowly this time, incase you missed it! _Why_ _did_ _you_ _need_ _SotL_ _to_ _hold_ _your_ _hands_ _with_ _270_ _albs_ _in_ _the_ _frontier_?

Didn't i say something about every alb needed someones hands to hold allready or is my memory going in my old age? :p

C

Cilid

Lochlyessa, Since Mids took Berkstead! Then, 20 mins later they took Boldiam! does it take a genius to see albs were dying?
And I want to update that SotL did come defend in the end, and I am happy about that. Grats to you

L

Lochlyessa

Er, no, SotL were at DC because we _claimed_ it, and _upgraded_ it to level 10 and _upgraded_ the doors to level 8-9. We viewed 270 albs in our frontier as more then enough to hold back any repetition of the mid attacks.

O

opoc

Originally posted by ghoul
You're just plain old stupid, aren't you ?

Give this man a banana he is a genius to come up with such! :D

D

Dook_Pug

OKay just to clear a few things up because I'm a little confused...

Mids attacked your frontier, SotL gathered two groups to help in the defense.

When you had 200+ Albs in Sauvage, SotL's guild keep (with 7P + worth of doors on it) was attacked and they went to defend it.

Am I right? If so...

WTF are you whining for?

omfg lolololl!!111 cry more no0b!111!1!11

O

opoc

Er, no, SotL were at DC because we _claimed_ it, and _upgraded_ it to level 10 and _upgraded_ the doors to level 8-9. We viewed 270 albs in our frontier as more then enough to hold back any repetition of the mid attacks.

doesn't this:

Lochlyessa, Since Mids took Berkstead! Then, 20 mins later they took Boldiam! does it take a genius to see albs were dying?

Mean they obviously wasn't enough albs? :)

L

Lochlyessa

And I want to update that SotL did come defend in the end, and I am happy about that. Grats to you

Ah well, speak to Vaya about an upgrade to 'Hive', might've helped you coordinate those 270 albs instead of whining about 15 people on a forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom