Grats Hibbies on RR

Gamah

Banned
Rigga Mortice said:
and for anyone else suddenly and sadly mired with being 'hard of thinking', on the last alb relic raid, the relic was in Beno by 10.30pm.

Funny post Vlad, though everytime you make a sweeping generalisation about each realm a fluffy little kitten dies :(;) And I can't rep someone who kills kittens! :p

Albs in general pve relics. You can not deny, I have sene it happen numorous times over the years.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
1200 people online, 430 albs :p

That does not include /anon. So 1200/3 should be 400, even without the anon people we already have the majority.

I'm a alb myself so don't enjoy admitting when hibs did better than albs. However we do outnumber them by over 13% server-wide population (exc+pry), even with 100+ albs on a ML3 ,we should be able to pull the numbers slightly higher or almost on the same amount that hibs should be able to get out.

Now if mids interfered then ofc we were outnumbered but it's a valid tactic. Like i said, i wasn't there so not sure if mids did interfere. But i stand by what i originally said, grats Hibs :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol do you actually need any planning with bainshee caoe through walls, baselin stun and shrooms? Not to mention your sex buddies over at mid.

For Hibgard!!!!!

Brite

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Lol do you actually need any planning with bainshee caoe through walls, baselin stun and shrooms? Not to mention your sex buddies over at mid.

For Hibgard!!!!!

just when you thought this thread had seen all that the world of stupidity had to offer

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

For Hibgard!!!!!

I'm amazed how someone this stupid has the manual dexterity necessary to type.

So glad i don't play Alb with twats like you around :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Rigga Mortice said:
and for anyone else suddenly and sadly mired with being 'hard of thinking', on the last alb relic raid, the relic was in Beno by 10.30pm.
You must live in the US then, cause I when I logged off after you took Crau it was 0.14 ish CET.

Danita

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:

For Hibgard!!!!!

Jesus christ, I didn't think someone with a negative IQ could exsist.

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
Jesus christ, I didn't think someone with a negative IQ could exsist.

Iirc, my IQ is way above the national average :( I won't listen to some drug-dealing hypocrite.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well, no Bainshee ever coned through a wall, shrooms never were an issue in siege warfare and base line stun in confined spaces is okay.

Think the guy deservers all the flames he can get.

If I'd be a Bainshee, Animist, Stun-Nuker player I'd be quite mad at him. Playing clean and stuff and he is giving the classes a bad name.

Such a shame.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
hehewegotrelicraided

#care

remove the relics so I dont have to read such useless crap whine.

Which relics where taken anyways?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

For Hibgard!!!!!

Well the bainshee caoe through walls, base line stun and shrooms didnt stop the albs getting the relics from hibs right? :m00:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Minstrel said:
Well the bainshee caoe through walls, base line stun and shrooms didnt stop the albs getting the relics from hibs right? :m00:

No cause hibs where asleep xD

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:

Err, when they went for the Power relic after the Strength one? I think so :m00:

A small group of albs got the strength relic first because they twicked the hibs :p But the Mount Collory relic gate was a sea of red and fungi :D

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
well executed raid and grats to us.

but mids taking berk with 84 (last guardspam before it fell)......why? think before you act and go take a alb alb keep (if that makes sense)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
gratz to hibs and well lead raid Aran!

and yes we are lame realm: x-realming with mids (hibgard), bugabusing, shrooming, not leaving albz to get all 6 relics, dont sit down so they kill us easily, raiding when albz are sleeping (oops i ment pve raiding) ...

... well im really sorry i beg u to forgive us, we wont do this again!!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
well executed raid and grats to us.

but mids taking berk with 84 (last guardspam before it fell)......why? think before you act and go take a alb alb keep (if that makes sense)

It's called getting mids IRVR in HW as all other alb keeps were to high level and mids kept getting outzerged, so decided to take berk as it was oj i think.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
It's called getting mids IRVR in HW as all other alb keeps were to high level and mids kept getting outzerged, so decided to take berk as it was oj i think.

major brainless by mids, well done, if u concentrated on Renaris or Bold (only needed Bold to open alb power relic gates) Albs would have lost 3 relics last night... but u wanted ur IRVR, grats u brainless muppets

gratz aran nice raid

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

lol we took 2 keeps with pretty much similar numbers (not all BG was at keeptakes) and u wanted to get IRVR? u should get 1 more keep and open relic gates and all albz would go there giving u time to get at least 1 relic

CuddleBunny!

Banned
decker said:
Well atleast it was something called PRIMETIME not some fucking ALARMRAID what *cough* someone used to do.

Well, ty.
nobody force hibs or mids to sleep, same as nobody force albs to go to ML3... RR whines is so stupid...

Angrist

Part of the furniture
I agree, going for Berk was stupid, but BG leader made the calls, an arguement in the BG would just have caused mids to split or simply log, so i just /sticked the leader, keeping the pressure on albs might have led to getting back a relic or 2, sadly that didnt happen.

Anyway well done hibbies /salute.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
A suitable saying for this thread would be: Don't argue with idiots, all they do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

:clap:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>Was suprised more albs didnt try to stop us at Beno, but assumed that they had split forces due to mids.
Didnt know there was ML raid on, and to be honest why would i, i dont read your boards and try to organise stuff around what my realm is doing not the others.
Fact is there is always something on, a had to ask people to move raids, tried contacting people and getting them involved.
We cant field thoose numbers without a lot of planning.

Big well done to the afternoon crew who did a lot more then expected and took crim back and put a hole in berk.

Well done hibernia, and good luck to the mids in getting your one back.<<

nicely done. grats.:drink:
was a nice hib zerg (when it that comes from me, it`s a compliment)

yeah, i am more afraid from our own `mistakes` than from the enemies plans. Seems like more albs find an ML important than a relic.

Cya in the fronteer :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
A suitable saying for this thread would be: Don't argue with idiots, all they do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

:clap:

:clap: Love it!

On a side note - England has a national average IQ of around 109 - 112 and I have a friend who has an IQ of 147 and he struggles to understand why anyone plays DAoC?! :eek2:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
:clap: Love it!

On a side note - England has a national average IQ of around 109 - 112 and I have a friend who has an IQ of 147 and he struggles to understand why anyone plays DAoC?! :eek2:

State of addiction / Age * 3 + Money irl = Ingame IQ cap.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
dickhead, the hib str relic was taken in primtime by the infernalchaos raid, soooooo what you got to say about that?

Oh your generalising, oh thats nice. If i may be so bold as to call you a prick, hmm no prick are usefull, lets call u a cigarett butt, used up and considered suitable only for the litter bin. Fear not you will soon be all warm in the refuse dump and your comments and ego lost forever covered by even more shit.

so prime time is 1 at night ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom