Grats Hibbies on RR

Ging

Part of the furniture
feril said:
hmm i think i havent seen a mid bg with 130+ in it, like ever..
givf underdog =)

actually u have a point according to Roll of Honour where i go all the time to wank over my lwrps it currently shows

Exc
Alb 1544
Hib 1239
Mid 1201

Pry
Alb 1076
Hib 682
Mid 879

So yea give dem dirty, ugly, horrid, smelly, skunk pussys the underpop bonuses.

EDIT!!!! Oh fuck i cant count! Still give them to mids anyway, get them back in the game some more.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
WELL let me see YOU were on a ML OH FCK ME How Silly of us let us return Relic to Albs as you were on a ML.

Look Assole At least you can defend IF you want to BUT as Mids/Hibs all know YOU Assoles can't do it PRIMETIME it is AC'd away Oh but Wait We are in Bed OH NO.

You can defend AC's if ya want to, just stay awake, thats a choice to no?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lets see, hibs get Bainshees for that perfect cone shit that doesnt go through walls etc

Albs get tics, where people have to die for them to be any use

Mids get Bonedancers and Warlocks

Maybe thats why Albion alarm clocks?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
That's sylvans you're smelling, not fluffy lurikeens :(
Oh, ok. :)

:fluffle:

Yeah, that is kinda fluffy!
Still not sure about the smell though.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Still not sure about the smell though.

If we have any smell its because we have to swim to the dirty water in midgard, from boat dropoff to the shore :(

ps. forgetting poisons is quite smart. :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
One realm does a primetime raid;

Realm 1: Well done guys, we did a great job now we've got our reward!.
Realm 2: Was nicely done guys, you did well there, well deserved.
Realm 3: Omg you noobzors you fucking outnumbered us you zerging cnut realm.

Realm 3 ninja's back the relics in the early hours;

Realm 1: z0mg wtf you fucking lamer cnutheads eat shit.
Realm 2: Probably more pve'd than anything, but grats anyway.
Realm 3: Fu you tossers doesn't matter how you get them its a 24h game.

Realm 1 retakes the relics during primetime;

Realm 1: In your face you rimsplitting cock knockers, we r0x you sux
Realm 2: Nice job, well done.
Realm 3: Wtf you noobs we had a million people on a ML you fucking xrealmed you're not allowed to read our part of FH you turd eating poostick.

Sound familiar? :m00:

:worthy: /repped :worthy:

EDIT: laughing again on the re-read :D

EDIT2: still laughing my ass off (could be the vodka tho but that post is pi** funny Vlad)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
<sighs> so much anger.

Was suprised more albs didnt try to stop us at Beno, but assumed that they had split forces due to mids.
Didnt know there was ML raid on, and to be honest why would i, i dont read your boards and try to organise stuff around what my realm is doing not the others.
Fact is there is always something on, a had to ask people to move raids, tried contacting people and getting them involved.
We cant field thoose numbers without a lot of planning.

Big well done to the afternoon crew who did a lot more then expected and took crim back and put a hole in berk.

Well done hibernia, and good luck to the mids in getting your one back.

Absolutely, great leading.

No one has mentioned the fact that the initial attack was met with albs who obviously cross realmed and knew the attack was imminent.

As to the midguard coop crap, midguard were taking back towers taken by hib for a lot of the evening. If it eas coop you would have lost another relic

Overall, great raid aran, it good to win when we're the underdog. shows what good leadership and good people can do.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Good Raid Hibs :clap: .

Lots of Albs on ML3 - our problem not yours tbh.

Hibgard - If there's a massive fight between hib/mid and we wanted a relic in hibland wouldn't we take advantage? It's just common sense - your enemies enemy is your friend and with 5 relics we were the enemy.

Never seen quite so many hibs in one place, 150+ we had reports of at one stage so obviously you guys can get very organised when you're not posting on here :p .

Oh it's 4AM - better go get it back then! (Joke :touch: )

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
If we have any smell its because we have to swim to the dirty water in midgard, from boat dropoff to the shore :(

Always wondered why ya never see yellow snow in Midgard, guess that explains it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
My Cleric got baseline stun killed by a Chanter on the way to Beno.

I logged out after realizing that I never ever would have killed him even with 10 strength relics. Then I called the care patrol, they didn't give a fuck too.

Faril

Banned
Alhanna said:
You had 130+ people in ML3 BG wondering if we had time to complete that inorder to defend, guess we didn't make it.
oh plz, not another qq 1/4 of our zerg was on ml3 qqqq

Grats hibs! keep it up! :) Now keep raiding that alb frontier

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
My Cleric got baseline stun killed by a Chanter on the way to Beno.

I logged out after realizing that I never ever would have killed him even with 10 strength relics. Then I called the care patrol, they didn't give a fuck too.

aww :p

i got a million pet intercepts in a row, almost every fight, by a sm who lifetapped me to death in seconds earlier, then i logged my eld and baseline stun killed him until he logged.

:x

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well done hibbies - about time u grew some balls and took it back

cant believe how many mid warcocks were defending bled tho - and it was nice to see the hibs and mids fighting each other as well (and omg - some of them 'added' on fights!!!)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ive recorded the time the keep fell, it just lags like hell and it isnt really interesting. theres one funny bit where i charge in the lordroom with mezpoison on both my weapons though, but i think my dps is so low its not really noticable :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
ive recorded the time the keep fell, it just lags like hell and it isnt really interesting. theres one funny bit where i charge in the lordroom with mezpoison on both my weapons though, but i think my dps is so low its not really noticable :D

:> would be nice if u can upload it sumwhere though;).

Gamah

Banned
Honestly I don't know how a realm that took our relic in the early hours can moan when we take it back prime time :twak:

Gratz hibz, started off a but shakey but aran kept his cool and led the troops to victory !

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
kinda funny that the realm that likes to get relics via pve was to busy pve'ing to defend

nice work hibs :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
No one has mentioned the fact that the initial attack was met with albs who obviously cross realmed and knew the attack was imminent.

And im not going too, i dont have any proof and i hope that if anyone did x-realm information they would be named and shame and reported to right now.

Given the situation at time with lots of people in the albion frontier and them not having crim, Beno is the main place for the albs to regroup so i expected a bit of resistance, was just a pity our forces were a bit split and we couldnt take advantage and crush them.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
kinda funny that the realm that likes to get relics via pve was to busy pve'ing to defend

nice work hibs :)

Haha that was pretty good (even if you're exaggerating and I don't agree with the sentiment etc. etc.) :p

Think it should be said also that although we lost one relic, those albs that did defend did a pretty good job - with both realms hitting us could easily have lost more. I'm still scratching my head where all the hibs popped from - hope that many come out to defend when we come visiting hibland now...should make for some good fights :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Think it should be said also that although we lost one relic, those albs that did defend did a pretty good job - with both realms hitting us could easily have lost more. I'm still scratching my head where all the hibs popped from - hope that many come out to defend when we come visiting hibland now...should make for some good fights :D

we used scout boat tic tacs ('Harrr!').

Unfortunately as our group was crossing the Irish sea ('Harrr!') it began to rain. Around about that time Aran was on Beno and we were discussing what Happened to the Spanish Armada on Vent.

Just reread the thread - Vlad repped for piss funny posts. :)

Brite

Banned
grats hibs

all these excuses are getting really silly, they did a prime time raid and got the relics but still all this hibgard and zerg stuff is really sad

your not going to take the relics with a fg primtime

if i solo took a relic at prime time it would still be OMFG LAME BD ZERGOR HIBGARD NOOB I WAS BUSY DEFENDING THID CK!

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Honestly I don't know how a realm that took our relic in the early hours can moan when we take it back prime time :twak:

and for anyone else suddenly and sadly mired with being 'hard of thinking', on the last alb relic raid, the relic was in Beno by 10.30pm.

Funny post Vlad, though everytime you make a sweeping generalisation about each realm a fluffy little kitten dies :(;) And I can't rep someone who kills kittens! :p

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
dickhead, the hib str relic was taken in primtime by the infernalchaos raid, soooooo what you got to say about that?

Oh your generalising, oh thats nice. If i may be so bold as to call you a prick, hmm no prick are usefull, lets call u a cigarett butt, used up and considered suitable only for the litter bin. Fear not you will soon be all warm in the refuse dump and your comments and ego lost forever covered by even more shit.

And yeah! mid relics moved at primetime aswell! Well, it's just matter of fact when u like to sleep tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom