Grats Hibbies on RR

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
You had 130+ people in ML3 BG wondering if we had time to complete that inorder to defend, guess we didn't make it.

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
You had 130+ people in ML3 BG wondering if we had time to complete that inorder to defend, guess we didn't make it.

Well atleast it was something called PRIMETIME not some fucking ALARMRAID what *cough* someone used to do.

Well, ty.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:

You were made aware of the situation in Alb frontiers. I guess we can wait with baited breath to see when the members of the oh so important ml3 bg organise a raid to get the relic back? :wanker:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
You were made aware of the situation in Alb frontiers. I guess we can wait with baited breath to see when the members of the oh so important ml3 bg organise a raid to get the relic back? :wanker:

Sorry but I am doing congrats, dont wank me dear I dont know you.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:
Well atleast it was something called PRIMETIME not some fucking ALARMRAID what *cough* someone used to do.

Well, ty.

I said well done!:twak:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:
Sorry but I am doing congrats, dont wank me dear I dont know you.

U don't need me, you are a big enough wanker to cope.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
what exactly are u trying to say ?
"gratz hibs for raiding us when our superior numbers were doing something else" ?
and i can't really see the point in posting something like that coz we all know where the majority of hib players is when albs are raiding :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
U don't need me, you are a big enough wanker to cope.

Ok going to quote a good friend of mine here. "Put your head up your arse and breathe"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
One realm does a primetime raid;

Realm 1: Well done guys, we did a great job now we've got our reward!.
Realm 2: Was nicely done guys, you did well there, well deserved.
Realm 3: Omg you noobzors you fucking outnumbered us you zerging cnut realm.

Realm 3 ninja's back the relics in the early hours;

Realm 1: z0mg wtf you fucking lamer cnutheads eat shit.
Realm 2: Probably more pve'd than anything, but grats anyway.
Realm 3: Fu you tossers doesn't matter how you get them its a 24h game.

Realm 1 retakes the relics during primetime;

Realm 1: In your face you rimsplitting cock knockers, we r0x you sux
Realm 2: Nice job, well done.
Realm 3: Wtf you noobs we had a million people on a ML you fucking xrealmed you're not allowed to read our part of FH you turd eating poostick.

Sound familiar? :m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
decker said:

Well, ty.

dickhead, the hib str relic was taken in primtime by the infernalchaos raid, soooooo what you got to say about that?

Oh your generalising, oh thats nice. If i may be so bold as to call you a prick, hmm no prick are usefull, lets call u a cigarett butt, used up and considered suitable only for the litter bin. Fear not you will soon be all warm in the refuse dump and your comments and ego lost forever covered by even more shit.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
decker said:

Well, ty.
Because doing a relic raid while there's a big ml raid in progress isn't just as bad? ~

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:
Ok going to quote a good friend of mine here. "Put your head up your arse and breathe"

rather than stick your head up your "good friends" arse?..Whatever rox your boat I guess.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
if hibs get relic back its a well done to them...to bad they always have to time it when alb is having a mayor ml raid tho

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Grats hibs, well played :) To anyone complaining about alb numbers tonight, 1200 people online atm and only 430 albs :) Theres no significant population advantage to any realm at this moment.

Grats again :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
oh, the EVERYONE IN ALBION WAS ON ML RAID excuse. Highly original.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
rather than stick your head up your "good friends" arse?..Whatever rox your boat I guess.

Grow up will you. I post a grats that is all and give situation. Your crying about it not I. Don't blame me for wanting to better a character that I own.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
whats up with all the hate and swearing? :(

Albs are attached to their relics like Chavs to their argos jewellery. You take them away with good reason and they just go crazy :(

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
and can we now FINALLY lay to rest the myth about hib not being able to compete in RvR Number wise ? i think we can

Vladamir said:
Albs are attached to their relics like Chavs to their argos jewellery. You take them away with good reason and they just go crazy :(

yes, and ALL farts SMELLS EXACTLY 100% THE SAME WAY...

gratz :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
if hibs get relic back its a well done to them...to bad they always have to time it when alb is having a mayor ml raid tho

WELL let me see YOU were on a ML OH FCK ME How Silly of us let us return Relic to Albs as you were on a ML.

Look Assole At least you can defend IF you want to BUT as Mids/Hibs all know YOU Assoles can't do it PRIMETIME it is AC'd away Oh but Wait We are in Bed OH NO.

Whine More Assole

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Dwali said:

Same excuse used everytime :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom