Grats Erodafira - RR8

O

old.Hardbein

Fyi....the interupt-factor of ASD is removed this patch. Been a ASD free Prydwen for a few months already :)

G

Galewyr Dark

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Fyi....the interupt-factor of ASD is removed this patch. Been a ASD free Prydwen for a few months already :)

fair enough, didn't know that [not exactly been playing much] i'll conceed that one :)

L

lannovar

Just to go off topic slightly, congrats Eroda. Pryds best ice wiz!!

K

knackor(MID)

Galewyr,you mention sm's being able to debuff there own pboae damage,but for that to work well you will need 2 people.
The best spec you could possibly have getting the best of those 2 spells would be around 41supp 35dark,with this chances are you will do the same damage as you would with 49 supp,because lower pbaoe,not great debuff.

But wizards on the other hand,they get to debuff there own damage and get the best pbaoe in the same specline,just like chanters but debuff isnt as good.

also,where in your post did you mention anything at all that needed skill?
-Galewyr, Paladin, Guardians of Power. [Retard]

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark
ok this is quiet funny, Melachi you really are a laughable type.
Have YOU [not your friends or people you know or your cat] played an albion ice wizard?
I expect not,

No your quite right, I have never played an Ice wizzy at level 50, but i fail to see where this has any relavence since you go into Enchanter-v-Wizard-v-Spiritmaster debate, when I havent made any comparsions at all except that they have pbae and I use one in a keep, I didnt say which is better or worse and for what reasons lol...

Keeps [My favourite I like keeps...i’m a paladin but I still like keeps]

Ok all three have the conventional Pbae the door trick, but this isn’t very useful due to the spaming of doors by the attacks with AE attacks, dots, dds, debuffs mezz all of which interrupt the pbaer insanely. Ofc they can hang around the climb points and try and kill those pesky assassins, always more effective with a shield tank which is 1 up for the wizard here as there are generally more shield tanks around than mid or hib would have...everyone loves there savages. Theres also shooting from the battlements, but only things that are instant or very quick cast time are of use here due to the instants being thrown around. And finally theres the lord room defences [I like these as a pally much fun] if the attackers are even semi organised they will get a GT setup in the lord room and Pbae is negated pretty effectively, theres always the MOC RA for a quick spam away with.

Open RvR [Not quiet my favourite but still quiet fun with the right people]

Well with a shield tank friend you can rush in and PBAE away and have a reasonably 50/50 chance of surviving and killing a few of the nmy. Theres also the pets that can be sent off to attack the healers/casters of the nmy group to keep them busy. But the main staple is generally the DD with PB DD when the nmy starts to close on you. But if you get the assist train on you, you can more or less kiss your arse goodbye. I’m not gonna write anymore on open rvr as anyone whos actually done rvr will have seen this at work and knows what I am talking about.

Well theres my post, the intention of this post was to show Mr Johnny Come Lately that you can’t just run up to the doors…pbae a bit and then run off, you can’t just run up and pbae in the middle of a group of nmy, you can’t just sit in the lord room and pbae away and rake in the kills. To do this actually requires skill, luck and a good group of people around you who will support you. Then after you have met all those requirements, you have to be lucky and not get the assist train on you, lucky and not get ASD spammed to death, lucky and get to where you need to be, lucky that you don’t get mezzed.

So mr healer chappy hidey at the back and spam ASD away while healing your people.** You go out and play the weakest of 3 classes with the highest resists coming against you, you get RR8, you get respect and admiration of your realm and then...and only then can you come on here and say it takes no skill, and then people may not take you for a complete fool, some newb, some utter unkown person or some disgruntled nmy whos been killed to often.

Ok, thanks for just explaining to me your RvR preferances, but yet again im baffled about what relavance this has to my discusion or to Eroda dinging realm rank 8.

Again another point wrong, I never said it took no skill to play a wizard. Infact I clearly pointed out that imo everyclass takes skill, but theres damn little skill in this game completely. Stop putting words in my mouth oO

And finally, heres to you, you come here and immediately jump on the flame-Melachi wagon even though yet again failed to read my post thourogly, and then call me Mr."johnny come lately who thinks he knows everything" and then to make this point...

Next up Spiritmasters, well the pbae dd is spirit, other classes that use this dmg type, clerics, theurgists, skalds umm...errr...i think thats about it. Now its on the druid nurt and cleric enh lines again but again how many rvr clerics/druids [not buffbots] go high enough to get the good ones? So i will class this one as a MEDIUM on the resist line.

Wrong, Druids get the Heat,Cold,Matter resist buffs, Wardens get the Spirit,Body,Energy resist buffs, and Wardens are Notorious for having very high Nurture which usualy means tier 3 resist buffs.

Listen here, Give me a break, if you dont agree with what I said, say why and what you dont agree with, you came here and spouted a very long post which 90% was totaly irrelevant to anything I have said, and then on top of that insult me.

D

Derric

Originally posted by Melachi-
you came here and spouted a very long post which 90% was totaly irrelevant

Hey,that's kinda exactly like your every post in this thread. :)
You could've summed everything up by just saying "Ero doesn't deserve grats cos he sucks!!1",because that's more or less what you've said.

(Oh,and don't come to IRC and cry to me again...if you start flaming on BW you have to be prepared to get flamed back.)

PS. Yea yea,you're just "discussing" etc..zzZzzZz

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Derric
Hey,that's kinda exactly like your every post in this thread. :)
You could've summed everything up by just saying "Ero doesn't deserve grats cos he sucks!!1",because that's more or less what you've said.

(Oh,and don't come to IRC and cry to me again...if you start flaming on BW you have to be prepared to get flamed back.)

PS. Yea yea,you're just "discussing" etc..zzZzzZz

Hahahaha wrong.

My first post as I came to this thread was a grats post ;x, but with an added twist (go check it out, on first page), it was then 2 posts later Eroda replied to my post, so things developed :)

However you, only arrived on page 3 with a bad attempt at humour about me ;)

Does it sting?

Z

Zebolt

RPS = GROUP * TIME

Get it? No skill, just TIME and group
No, I don't get it. This formula would mean that a solo char can never get any rp at all. I know I've got rp while beeing solo so don't try to act smart, it ain't working for you mister ;)

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Zebolt
No, I don't get it. This formula would mean that a solo char can never get any rp at all. I know I've got rp while beeing solo so don't try to act smart, it ain't working for you mister ;)

Mistakes were made, its not supposed to say "no skill" its supposed to say "a bit of skill" because later in the post I even go with the "bit of skill" thing, just take it was heat of the moment i got a bit carried away on that post. And yeah see the problem with the equation, reason your comming up with 0rps is because your carrying the sin tan cos Pie teeteh your supposed to multiply!! :x

G

Galewyr Dark

actually its more relvant than you think, if u cant see it then you have confirmed to me and people reading that you are a bit of a fool.

I went through very long descriptions of each class to show to you what people had been meaning by easy/hard mode which you seem to have failed to grasp completely.

Also something i didn't add onto my post was that most of the rps i earned with my character i earned with Eroda in open rvr in HW and odins [don't touch emain its evil]

Also it was the personal touch, i hoped it would mean u actually read what i said taking that i was being to direct, but again that seems to have escaped you.

I wish you well in bashing your head against a brick wall, but don't you feel kind of stupid saying its not a good thing [rr8 for a wizzy] while so many other people are saying well done, grats etc and being nice, even mids and hib are saying grats

Think about it :p

-Gale

O

old.Bubble

Big Gratz :clap:

Melachi go whine somewhere else. You don't seem to have a Clue what your talking about, probley just bitter about being killed during a keep raid or something

M

Melachi-

actually its more relvant than you think, if u cant see it then you have confirmed to me and people reading that you are a bit of a fool.

I went through very long descriptions of each class to show to you what people had been meaning by easy/hard mode which you seem to have failed to grasp completely.

Also something i didn't add onto my post was that most of the rps i earned with my character i earned with Eroda in open rvr in HW and odins [don't touch emain its evil]

Also it was the personal touch, i hoped it would mean u actually read what i said taking that i was being to direct, but again that seems to have escaped you.

I wish you well in bashing your head against a brick wall, but don't you feel kind of stupid saying its not a good thing [rr8 for a wizzy] while so many other people are saying well done, grats etc and being nice, even mids and hib are saying grats

Think about it :p

-Gale

There you go again, proving my toughts right, that you really havent read my posts properly. What you really said was irrelevant, you were going on trying to prove to me that Spiritmasters and Enchanters are better than Wizards, mate your preaching to the converted I agree, but now your hiding behind it claiming that it was to explain Easy and Hard mode? When has anyone else apart from me refered to the Spiritmaster or Enchanter?

Notice you say you dont touch emain, is that because maybe its harder for you to earn rp's in emain since ther e is more chance of adds, stealther pops, zergs, savage groups? Whats that I hear, trying to take the easy route!?!? I find it strange that you play a Caster class which is according to alot of people "Hard Mode" yet you then try make it "Hard Mode made Easier" by RvRing in the quieter areas.

What was a personal touch? What would mean I actually read, what has escaped me? lol, im pretty sure I covered everything you said in your last post.

I never said there was anything wrong with Eroda or infact anyone getting realm rank 8, its nothing to be ashamed, sad, annoyed about. But more often than not, its also something that doesnt deserve the congradulations it gets. Maybe all the other people are saying grats ect.. because they think of it as an achievement worthy of a grats, or maybe they are just being nice. I dont think its worth a grats imo, but I still did say grats at the start, it wasnt until I came under flames from all sides for having an opinion difirent to the mass of readers that I retracted it. I was being nice fgs, can nobody see that? I didnt flame anyone until I was the target of the flames.

D

Derric

Does it sting?

You tell me,I'm not the one who came on IRC crying that I got flamed on BW. :)

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Derric
You tell me,I'm not the one who came on IRC crying that I got flamed on BW. :)

Derric evades "the point"
Derric prepares to perform "reasonable arguement"
Derric is now performing "irrational flame" as a backup for "reasonable arguement"
Derric performs "irrational flame" perfectly

Im gonna stop posting on this thread now as Ive said what I wanted to say.

And I know there is some rational people reading this post, who might and might not agree with my point but can still see it, and can also see how people like Derric for example are deliboratley avoiding my point simply because its easier for them to flame.

I didnt come to this thread to flame, but immediately for not posting a standard conforming "Grats on doing something I beleive anyone could have done in your situation Eroda" type post I was the target of childish flames...
Yes I did reply in turn with childish flames myself which I dont think was the best option but Im not going to edit them out because atleast when I make a mistake Im not afraid to admit it.

So for the last time, Derric and others who have ignored my point, could you please (just a plea, not a demand) read my post try and see my point and try in turn to respond to it with a counter point or just stop the flaming as its getting both of us nowhere.

O

old.Bubble

Someone works hard to get RR8 and an asshole like you has to come and post shit in it :(

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Someone works hard to get RR8 and an asshole like you has to come and post shit in it :(

Sorry this will be my last post :ppp

Ok bubble, heres the thing.

I dont believe someone worked hard to get to rr8, i think they just spent enough time RvRing to get to rr8.

Im not an asshole.

And I didnt start off posting shit in it, i started replying to people posting shit in it with shit.

G

Galewyr Dark

Notice you say you dont touch emain, is that because maybe its harder for you to earn rp's in emain since ther e is more chance of adds, stealther pops, zergs, savage groups? Whats that I hear, trying to take the easy route!?!? I find it strange that you play a Caster class which is according to alot of people "Hard Mode" yet you then try make it "Hard Mode made Easier" by RvRing in the quieter areas.

I don't touch emain becuase 1- i do not like it terrain wise, and 2- when i started playing this game rvr was always in emain, for months and months i rvr'd there and hated every minute of it, but simply becuase it was the only place to RvR at that time that where you had to go to get some action, times have changed since then, now the savage assist trains roam around

There you go again, proving my toughts right, that you really havent read my posts properly.

Actually i have read all your posts, and everyone else posts since this thread was made, i even wrote a few responses got almost to posting them and deicded no...i don't want to get into this. But what u don't seem to have spotted was that i wasn't responding to any of your posts in particular but more a general response to your statements.

and....knackor(MID)

Galewyr,you mention sm's being able to debuff there own pboae damage,but for that to work well you will need 2 people.
The best spec you could possibly have getting the best of those 2 spells would be around 41supp 35dark,with this chances are you will do the same damage as you would with 49 supp,because lower pbaoe,not great debuff.

But wizards on the other hand,they get to debuff there own damage and get the best pbaoe in the same specline,just like chanters but debuff isnt as good.

Very true, you will also no doubt note that the abilities i have listed for each class can't be accessed all at the same times, it is simply a list of ability, when i was speaking of debuffing one sown damage it was purly ment as an example of another thing that SMs can do, ofc i could say the same for a chanter as you say [chanter being better at it as you also agree]

and
-Galewyr, Paladin, Guardians of Power. [Retard]

Oh arn't we mature, when have i called anyone names....a fool yes..names no, at least i don't think i have called anyone a retard or such, nice to see people raising the tone there.

Also

you can’t just run up and pbae in the middle of a group of nmy, you can’t just sit in the lord room and pbae away and rake in the kills. To do this actually requires skill, luck and a good group of people around you who will support you. Then after you have met all those requirements, you have to be lucky and not get the assist train on you, lucky and not get ASD spammed to death, lucky and get to where you need to be, lucky that you don’t get mezzed.

just there..lemme highlight that for you....there highlighted for you, mentioned once in my entire post [i think], most of this game is luck at being in the right place right time and not getting one of however many million negative affects on you, beyond that it is then down to the skill of each party as to what the outcome of the battle is

But there we go, since i started typing this Melachi- has said hes going to stop now, i'll do the sam as i think we have exhausted this subject.

-Gale [Retard....according to knackor(MID) - The Wise]

D

Derric

I only try to respond properly to posts that have a reasonable point in them,flaming that is polished up to look like an argument is still flaming..so Melachi..go sit in a corner.

D

Dumle

Grats Eroda, well deserved RR8

And @ Melachi

heyheresanideashutthefuckup.jpg

K

knackor(MID)

Originally posted by Dumle
Grats Eroda, well deserved RR8

And @ Melachi

heyheresanideashutthefuckup.jpg

lol and an idea for you might be to read the thread :p
He allready said he wasnt going to post more in this thread so QQ

D

Dumle

Originally posted by knackor(MID)
lol and an idea for you might be to read the thread :p
He allready said he wasnt going to post more in this thread so QQ

I know, but I found such a lovely picture and wanted to share it ;)

W

wildsorcerer

Gratz eroda really a achivement imo

and if sum1 doesnt agree fine .. u know and we know its tuff and u have done great ...

E

Edlina

Grats Eroda on rr8 your group is getting harder to beat day by day really, good that you move in 1fg now too lately :)

O

old.Zarff

lol good way edlina to say it's nice to see her not zerging that much anymore, anyways grats to rr8, always nice to see more casters in rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom