Orenthal

Congrats Eroda :) I'll have to bolt you some more :D

M

Melachi-

Grats annoying wizzy :)

Originally posted by angelujo
wow grats! kinda hard with a caster

:clap:

Disagree here, is hard to get realm ranks on a caster in fg -v- fg RvR in emain and odins and the such, but from what I seen Eroda gets most of her rps from defending keep's and the lord room's and lets face it, for a pbae caster thats easy mode. And DF is also another source of her rp's which is mostly comprised of sub 50 chars, which is easy mode for any semi opted rvr group. Still however grats ;P

E

Eroda

Originally posted by Melachi-
Grats annoying wizzy :)

Disagree here, is hard to get realm ranks on a caster in fg -v- fg RvR in emain and odins and the such, but from what I seen Eroda gets most of her rps from defending keep's and the lord room's and lets face it, for a pbae caster thats easy mode. And DF is also another source of her rp's which is mostly comprised of sub 50 chars, which is easy mode for any semi opted rvr group. Still however grats ;P

I dislike running in emain cos of the pure volume of adds which i find difficult to handle as a caster, especially if we have stealthers popping out to pa the wizards.

I rvr most of the time in Odins and enjoy attempting to kill attackers outside keeps rather than going inside these days (mostly because of the mass amount of gtaoe thats often on the lord room and its much more fun than waiting inside).

I've seen all sorts of groups running in df even fotm savage groups, its fun and makes a change. I like to keep rvr varied, dont like to be stuck doing the same thing all the time.

Thanks for other nice posts though :)

M

Melachi-

My post was not an attack on you, I'm not saying your bad at the game, but angelujo's statement of saying its hard to get rr8 as a caster is hard is false except for the emain fg-v-fg area, where and how you play is not that hard imo, not that i could do it, but its not hard to defend against a bunch of random hibs/mids who might only have a buffbot as a healer, and you with your opted group spaming pbae on all the epic wearers who like sheep walk right into it.

Your probably good, probably a good group, I don't know, but I doubt its hard.

And Grats, rr8 for any char in any circumstances is an achievment, did not mean to lead your post off topic, just wanted to correct someone :)

J

Joline

Originally posted by Melachi-

And Grats, rr8 for any char in any circumstances is an achievment, did not mean to lead your post off topic, just wanted to correct someone :)

And to correct you... Getting RR8 with a wizzy is very hard.. even harder with a tall Avalonian.. go try pbaoe with one of those and see how hard it is to survive ;)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Joline
And to correct you... Getting RR8 with a wizzy is very hard.. even harder with a tall Avalonian.. go try pbaoe with one of those and see how hard it is to survive ;)

Surrounded by 1,5-2 fg Albs it gets remarkely easy I think.

That said, big gratz to him for obtaining Unicorn Knight realmrank, you get less RP in larger formations so either way its deserved.

F

flammingo

Thinking the same as puppet :p, but Big grats on u :)

K

Krissy

Gratz Erod :)

Nice to see some wizards getting to high RR in The Days of Tanks.

L

Lanceloc

Wow, thought you were RR6 a short while back....maybe you were....

J

Joline

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Surrounded by 1,5-2 fg Albs it gets remarkely easy I think.

That said, big gratz to him for obtaining Unicorn Knight realmrank, you get less RP in larger formations so either way its deserved.

Would be true but Eroda runs with single 1fg. Sure keeptakes are often more, but that's what he does only to bring enemies out or to RR.

E

Eroda

dont know why people are being so cruel. I form a pbaoe group everyday, we go to all 3 frontiers and df too.
We run as 1fg unless its reported there are alot of enemies or a keep take is planned.

I've been ice since lvl 40 and earnt all my rps from the spec.
Alb pbaoe is not easy to play and if anyone says other wise i'd like them to try it and see.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Eroda
dont know why people are being so cruel. I form a pbaoe group everyday, we go to all 3 frontiers and df too.
We run as 1fg unless its reported there are alot of enemies or a keep take is planned.

I've been ice since lvl 40 and earnt all my rps from the spec.
Alb pbaoe is not easy to play and if anyone says other wise i'd like them to try it and see.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

You play your char in the easiest situtaion possible. df and keeps are rps heaven for pbae casters, either random's forming outside a gate or lord room where your pretty much invunearble or in DF where over 50% are sub 50 and in epic armour(if there lucky). There is no skill, rps = group * time. And you are a perfect example, you play in an organised group farming randoms and sub 50's all the time, which is why your rr8, I can't beleive I congraulated you, i retract it. If i had half as much time to play this game and the patients to organise a group, i would also be realm rank 8, but I dont, and i dont care. That is why people are being so cruel, because it was easy for you. And no, i won't QQ more or I didnt get pwned, im just laughing tbh haha.

[Edit] And you zerg lol, though you do it the daoc ettiqute(spelling? :p) which is organising 'raids', being a pbae caster in a zerg = lol, everyone else gets 15rps because i did all the damage and couldnt be F8'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom