Goodbye Forever

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The problem with claiming this place has nazi mods is...well....me.

If FH mods, as nazi mods does state, worked on personal feelings alone and friendship magic, then i would've been out the door years ago.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
old.Tohtori said:
The problem with claiming this place has nazi mods is...well....me. If FH mods, as nazi mods does state, worked on personal feelings alone and friendship magic, then i would've been out the door years ago.

Not true....

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My banstick is as rigid as ever!!!!

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Should be a ban count under the avatar of the mods so we can keep track. :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Boobs!

beautyy.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
I do at times as well. You can't just keep coming back somewhere where you are openly hated if you are rational. There is another user on here now that no matter how hard he tries he is never accepted and he is just attacked. It always makes me wonder why they don't just walk away. I know I have done it before.

And I also think there is an us vs them attitude here at times but where this guy is wrong is that I have never seen the mods be anything other than neutral when brandishing mod powers.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
There is another user on here now that no matter how hard he tries he is never accepted and he is just attacked. It always makes me wonder why they don't just walk away.

Its @Deebs isn't it?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I figured he had aspergers or something worse back when he used to be a weirdo like 10 years ago, not much has changed.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
There's a say in Sweden: "When you talk about the trolls", roughly translated. If this thread weren't resurrected he'd never have come back here.

gohan

FH is my second home
I do at times as well. You can't just keep coming back somewhere where you are openly hated if you are rational. There is another user on here now that no matter how hard he tries he is never accepted and he is just attacked. It always makes me wonder why they don't just walk away. I know I have done it before.
Intrigued as to who this is, I'm not on here that often anymore and mainly only post in the football threads but other than good natured banter haven't really seen anyone being openly hated. Except toht but he's like the drunk uncle that you just except now ;) everyone has been here like 10 years now so doubt anyone will leave if they haven't already.

gohan

FH is my second home
Also who was Riquel? Was it that dorimor guy? the thidranki 'legend'?

bainteor

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
All it takes to get bainteor back, or dorimor, is for me to comment on him. He had this strange obsession to psychoanalyze me, judge me as some kind of prime evil and all in all rant ages about m—

I must say that I do not recall such a thing, although we certainly had our fair share of tempestuous arguments.

fettoken said:
Wasn't Dorimor = Thugs?

No, contrary to what Raven has said we are not the same person.

Everz said:
Dori was actually a sound bloke once you got to know him.

For someone I spent years flaming on the boards, playing daoc with him was actually enjoyable.

Thank you Everz. You are welcome to join me in Thidranki over the next month. I'm trying to attain Scourge of Albion (20,000 Albion kills) on the Eldritch.

Raven said:
He was actually dreadful and made up pretty much everything.

Please elaborate. I never lied about my Thidranki titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom