Goodbye Forever

bainteor

Banned
You're lying.

I never lied about the number of kills on my title.

Why is this thread still going?

I wasn't the one who initially bumped this thread. I thought I'd post to clarify some things.

I'd I had a computer i'd renew and help you get that title @bainteor :(

Hey Zergers, hope it's going alright. Shame you can't renew at the moment, what was Ywain like the last time you played? Any old faces still around?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I have no clue mate. Been quite a while since I last played ywain. Thid was pretty bad but molvik was good

soze

I am a FH squatter
... what was Ywain like the last time you played? Any old faces still around?
From what I saw of thid you would not really like it. Your only chance to solo is ganking people leveling through farming BP's and as soon as you do that once or twice they just for an 8 man group and start ganking you. The level 39 BG seems to be where the action is. There are still tweaked out 8 man groups but there also seems to be a "duel zone".

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have no clue mate. Been quite a while since I last played ywain. Thid was pretty bad but molvik was good

It'd actually be great fun going back to Thid and knifing around. You had a cleric around there right Anders?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From what I saw of thid you would not really like it. Your only chance to solo is ganking people leveling through farming BP's and as soon as you do that once or twice they just for an 8 man group and start ganking you. The level 39 BG seems to be where the action is. There are still tweaked out 8 man groups but there also seems to be a "duel zone".

Nah its only Thid, basically just hang outside a portal keep and kill people in /level 20 gear.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MMO term for when a load of bads group up to kill lesser numbers. Similar to zerging but on a smaller scale. A zerg is generally a mindless herd of sheeple running about with no obvious aim, typically comprised of zerglings. The wildebeest of MMOs if you will.

A Zergling is a player that cannot hope to compete because they either lack the intelligence to control their avatar properly or are casual and don't much care.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Although the term has been widened a bit, sometimes used instead of grief in solo situations.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That is because people are stupid. Like the whole GG thing. Retards think it means some sort of insult or clever put down when it actually means "Good Game"

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
five years and 348 replies. Is this the longest goodbye in history? Its certainly the most boring.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That is because people are stupid. Like the whole GG thing. Retards think it means some sort of insult or clever put down when it actually means "Good Game"

True. GG misuse irks me too. Kind of why i dislike the "well played" in hearthstone, since it can be a good game but not necessarily well played.

bainteor

Banned

Thanks for the advice. Personally I do not like Molvik because I believe it is too similar to Level 50 RvR.

If you or anyone else want to group up in Thid over the next month just message me on FreddysHouse. I have most classes templated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom