Good film?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The kings speech. The story of one man born with a silver spoon in his mouth as he struggles to overcome a speech impediment armed with nothing more than the money to pay the worlds best speech therapist :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Supper rep to the one who suggested "The Fighter".

Fantastique!!! I rly enjoyed it. Christian Bale is supreme in his role (one of the best actors in the current scene imo). Also, looks like he had to lose tons of weight, looks like a refugee from a nazi camp, kinda like he did in "The Machinist".

:clap:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Anne Hathaway Is Your New Catwoman - MOVIE TALK on Yahoo! Movies

SMOKING HOT!! Cant wait to see her in black tight leather...

anne.jpg

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Watched Needful Things last night on TV. Stephen King story. Quite enjoyed it. Nothing amazing, the book's probably loads better (not read it), but I do like movies with Satan in them
devious.gif

Needful Things (1993) - IMDb

You are correct the book is by far better, however the film isn't a bad effort.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Supper rep to the one who suggested "The Fighter".

Fantastique!!! I rly enjoyed it. Christian Bale is supreme in his role (one of the best actors in the current scene imo). Also, looks like he had to lose tons of weight, looks like a refugee from a nazi camp, kinda like he did in "The Machinist".

:clap:

balejuice1.jpg

:eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Christian Bale starved himself for over four months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. Allegedly, his eating consisted of one cup of coffee and an apple (or a can of tuna) each day (approximately 275 calories, or 1.2 kilojoules).[4] According to the DVD commentary, he lost 28 kilograms (62 lb), reducing his body mass to 54 kilograms (120 lb). Bale wanted to go down to 45 kilograms (99 lb), but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. He later regained the mass, plus an additional 27 kilograms (60 lb) through weightlifting and proper eating, in preparation for his role in Batman Begins.

So any of you fatties fed up with your growing belly, love handles, moobs, etc the way to lose weight: fuck exercising. Starve yourself. A couple of pieces of fruit a day, a tin of something + multivitamins.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tldr!

has anyone suggested "Let the right one in"? that's an awesome movie!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Is that an original and the new "Let Me In" is a shit hollywood remake?

georgie

FH is my second home
You'd better whip out your todger for me too then, teeds. I fully intend to watch Let Me In. :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Terminated. Mobile internet on the DLR can be fun!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Just to one up what others have said, Let Me In and Let The Right One In are both quality, so shush Teeds:twak:

TdC

Mark Wahlberg, oh the humanity :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He's the only thing bad about the film really. Typically shit, wooden performance as usual. The rest of it is good.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Black Swan is a fantastic film.

Mila Kunis is stunning!

TdC

she's been desecrated by that mcrawlley creature though, the one that got the bumsecks off of wacko jacko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom