Anyone want to hear some good news for once?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
That is extraordinary news. Well done to the parents, and congratulations to you grandad.

May they all be healthy and joyful.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just spent a few hours with my daughter and grandson. Wanted to fuss over her a bit as well as everyone was fussing over her baby. He is so adorable. To be honest it has brought back all the emotions/memories of when my children were born and I now what my Dad and Mum felt when I first told them they were grandparents.

Mumma Gucci is no doubt smiling down on her first grandchild.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Big congrats to you all!

Becoming a transparent is the dream! You get all the good cuddles and get to spoil them stupid, and by the end of the weekend you hand them back to the parents, all worn out and high on sugar :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well you're already a parent so I guess all that's left now is the re-assignment...
ffs, this is what happens when you type on your phone... It was of course supposed to say grandparent, and not a trans-parent

/facepalm

sayward

Resident Freddy
Many congratulations and much love. Treasure every moment.xx

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So daughter and her son (my grandson) came around today for several hours, before they got here I met them at their house and pushed the pushchair, fuckme technology has moved on, suspension, airbrakes, swivel wheels. Christ I could turn better than a black cab. Anyway, was proud as fuck pushing my grandson to my house, once we got to mine, little one wanted a feed, left it to the Mum as I was working, came down 30 mins later to find both of them fast asleep.

I am not going to lie, I shed a few more tears today. Tears of joy, I love it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So daughter and her son (my grandson) came around today for several hours, before they got here I met them at their house and pushed the pushchair, fuckme technology has moved on, suspension, airbrakes, swivel wheels. Christ I could turn better than a black cab. Anyway, was proud as fuck pushing my grandson to my house, once we got to mine, little one wanted a feed, left it to the Mum as I was working, came down 30 mins later to find both of them fast asleep.

I am not going to lie, I shed a few more tears today. Tears of joy, I love it.

I misread that as them pushing you around in a chair :drink:

russell

FH is my second home
Belated congratulations. I hope A and the little one are still doing well and that you are doting on them.:)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hey @russell hmm. The @ didnt work for your name for some reason.

Have you been freed from the room that @Edmond keeps you in?

Edit: then it did when it was posted. But didnt get the little box showing it in the making of the post. Strange.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hey @russell hmm. The @ didnt work for your name for some reason.

Have you been freed from the room that @Edmond keeps you in?

Edit: then it did when it was posted. But didnt get the little box showing it in the making of the post. Strange.
Freed...fucking escaped more like. I got her back in there and i was going to let her out for the day on Christmas, but she's lost that privilege now i can tell you!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought I'd put this in a "good news" thread because it made me smile and is certainly good news (and proves to @dysfunction that I read the news). OK, it's random spam, but technically a kid is involved.

Of course, we should have a massive reform of our laws to enable proper medical research, but we've got bob hope for that really.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well fuck me, all that work and I am now officially going to be Grandad Level 2 :) DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me twice, was winding her up tonight and said some things and she said "shit cunt". wtf? The abuse I get from my kids :p Joking aside, they know they can say what they want to me and I will react accordindly.

Just got another text as I was typing this in response to "Non night baby girl and xxx and Leo, love you all xxxxxxxxxxxx", "love you too from all of us, xxxx got me to say it as he doesn't want to sound gay as he likes it up the shitter".

Fuck I love my family so much. So open.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well fuck me, all that work and I am now officially going to be Grandad Level 2 :) DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
Gratz Grampsy Deebs :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom