Give back some of the LA damage [nt]

O

old.Zoyster

omg Elajt is of Dragon Slayer ????? Nerf......if u need help Elajt just blow the dragon horn..............

S

sugah

Originally posted by tirinerfed
damn i hate albs but i hate mystic alot more .......

What have mystic got to do with anything?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by tirinerfed
Give back LA dmg or Nurf Infils Dmg
give Stun 9 sec to all Stealters and make it a scond line move
and max 2.2 spec pts, fore infils Not 2.5 thats bloddy lots of pts.

give IP back to stealthers again we are char who only use leather ffs

mincer sould only wear studded , i really dont understand why a chain user can stealth.............

Tiri Maddog rr7 and going strong

dont give back la dmg on sb (or zerk for that matter)

maybe nerf inf dmg a tad
yes, 9sec second in chain
dont give fucking ip, tanks have enough trouble against assasins

W

witte-

Originally posted by Arnor
dont give back la dmg on sb (or zerk for that matter)

maybe nerf inf dmg a tad
yes, 9sec second in chain
dont give fucking ip, tanks have enough trouble against assasins

heh I think it would rox if we get IP back now :D

B

behatch

Originally posted by Freppe^^
go play cs instead...

i can make my own decisions where and what i want to do thnx i dont need some self obbsessed prick to tell me what to do.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by behatch
i can make my own decisions where and what i want to do thnx i dont need some self obbsessed prick to tell me what to do.

haha, u got lots in those sentences. And now even more it clearly shows, ur a retarded cs player xDD Get winded up by a lil thing. Hah

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by behatch

Isnt that a little contradictory, you listen to yourself dont you?

O

old.Sepiritz

Originally posted by Haldar
As i have already mentioned, infiltrators got 3 advantages which makes them overpowered. SBs have nothing to counter it.

1. spec af buff on cleric BBs -- +15% hp when meleeing.
Solution: make this buff ranged.

Also make mids and hibs conc haste and dmg shield buff ranged in that case?
2. strcon debuff affecting thrust weapons for halfrate - with it being str/dex based. This means then when infi meets SB, after both of them land debuff, infi's WS is greater by approx 20%, which directly translates into damage.
Solution: give SBs str/dex based weapons, probably thrust swords. All sword styles suck for SB, let it be the advantage of going sword.
Great, no more suffering for being slash vulnerable against SB's! :)
and dont tell me about af charges. i already use them. but this means that i am having less options in charge using than infiltrator -- due to shared reuse timers.
Ah but if you get an AF charge AND the realm specific buffs you are ahead of the game already, numbers-wise, arent you? :)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz

Great, no more suffering for being slash vulnerable against SB's! :)

Ah but if you get an AF charge AND the realm specific buffs you are ahead of the game already, numbers-wise, arent you? :)

arent infs vurneable to crush or am i still half asleep?

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by old.Lethul
arent infs vurneable to crush or am i still half asleep?

vurnable to crush, neutral to slash, resistant to thrust if i remember right.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Freppe^^
vurnable to crush, neutral to slash, resistant to thrust if i remember right.

does this mean im awake?

+1

E

eNzi

Originally posted by quinthar
I dunno about the rest of the infils out there but my ws is pretty good, 99% SC template so there is some holes, MP is in the making, I would guess in the last 60 kills I have landed 8-9 DF's that have determined the outcome of a fight, I kid you not.

atm I'm basically using 3 str relics to my advantage cuz I dont know how long we'll have them.

I'd love to know what sort of success rate other infils have with DF, tbh tho if I land DF its pretty much a forgone conclusion that I'll win, then again its getting harder and harder to find soloers to kill these days.

LA got nerfed because it was grossly overpowered with zerkers, SB's just happened to jump on the bandwagon and made damn good use of it, notice all them RR7's out there? they made good use of it while they had it, you cannot tell me otherwise cuz I got ripped apart on many occaisions.

Whine all ya like about DF its up to you, people will continue to whine about savages too because thats their perogative.

I didn't play any LA chars when they were overpowered. I totally agree that savages is overpowered as hell too, and would like to see a nerf here(flame away, I don't care :)) I am not satisfyed that I have to use a 30 min. timed RA to stand a chance vs. an "off-evade" style, and so aren't the rest of the SB community. I think it's a little odd that Mythic have a whole community(and even some of the "enemies" of this community, have seen a few albs writing they want df nerfed too) against them, and obviously just overlooks it.

And for the relic status, you will have them a long time yet I think :) but you're right, you have a nice advantage off your relics.

Amen.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by eNzi
I didn't play any LA chars when they were overpowered. I totally agree that savages is overpowered as hell too, and would like to see a nerf here(flame away, I don't care :)) I am not satisfyed that I have to use a 30 min. timed RA to stand a chance vs. an "off-evade" style, and so aren't the rest of the SB community. I think it's a little odd that Mythic have a whole community(and even some of the "enemies" of this community, have seen a few albs writing they want df nerfed too) against them, and obviously just overlooks it.

And for the relic status, you will have them a long time yet I think :) but you're right, you have a nice advantage off your relics.

Amen.

Thing is if you fight me you need to be saying nerf 3 str relics not nerf DF cuz I honestly dont land it that much.

On several occaisions I've been ripped apart by NS's without a single evade likewise SB's, I personally wouldnt mind seeing DF nerfed a bit drop it down to 7secs inline with other stuns then at the same time move it down the thrust line a tad say @ 44 then I'll chuck the points back into DW :)

I dont think even Mythic could leave DF as a lvl50 thrust style if they reduced the stun.

H

Haldar

then cleric's hp regen must go this way too.

Great, no more suffering for being slash vulnerable against SB's!

no class in alb is slash vuln.

Ah but if you get an AF charge AND the realm specific buffs you are ahead of the game already, numbers-wise, arent you?

what?
if i use charge -- i must chose between, say, AF and haste.
if infi use charges -- he will use haste with no problems, bcoz he already got AF from bb. Infis got a clear advantage here.

I totally agree that savages is overpowered as hell too, and would like to see a nerf here(flame away, I don't care )

if i fight duel against savage -- i have ~40-50% chance of winning.
if i fight duel against zerker -- i have ~20% chance of winning.

dont see savages as overpowered.

K

kirennia

if i fight duel against savage -- i have ~40-50% chance of winning.
if i fight duel against zerker -- i have ~20% chance of winning.

dont see savages as overpowered.

Yes because savages life in emain revolves around soloing :rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by eNzi
I I am not satisfyed that I have to use a 30 min. timed RA to stand a chance .
Funny alb have to face this every day in group rvr no bof vs savages u dont even stand a chance:puke: :(

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by kirennia
Yes because savages life in emain revolves around soloing :rolleyes:

One question...you savage-whiners, you know not all savages are high rr, right?

Savage dmg is only "extreme" when quading, right? Well, first of all...low rr savages don't quad alot. Enchanters do a f*ckload more dmg than a sav for example. And sure, not same type of char...but they both do dmg, and their job is to kill the others. Enchanters get range, pets and if u get close to the pbaoe, u are dead. Hibs get group purge and can fill their groups with 3 uber-nukers (with relics, true, but even without they hit hard).

Add to that blademasters and heroes (both hit pretty hard) and I feel alot less sad for the poor people that whine because a savage can actually kill them at times.

Now, savages can do good dmg, I am not saying anything about that. But reavers and blademasters do decent dmg too. And they have perks savages don't (atleast reavers do).

So, you are talking about fg vs fg rvr (savages don't solo u said, and mids don't zerg)...and since no low rr savages exist (I guess, since the whiners wouldn't whine if they counted the low rr savs)...well, has anyone (cept me) ever thought that maybe albs have less of a problem with caster-groups than mids...and that's why they don't whine as much about the uber pbaoe-groups hibernia puts out?

And hibs whine about savages because low rr pbaoe-groups get railroaded by NP and JH...no need to whine about albs because what they make up for in numbers, they sure lack in skill.

Mids on the other hand get creamed when they face the high rr pbaoe-groups...and that includes pretty much all mids, cept for maybe the best JH and NP groups, who stands a chance.

The downfall of the savages is not that they are overpowered, it's that mids can't whine as much as the albs and hibs. Heck, I try at times, but I just don't have the neccesary skill. And just like begging, it's a skill I have no intention of aquireing.

But hey, I don't find my savage to be overpowered...I don't quad alot...but that's not important...according to you whiners, I am f*cking l33t mega-killa. Hey, that works for me. Thx. :)

/flex
Me savage, me use 1 button to kill dragon. Me smart as an alb!

mmm..sarcasm...how I love it.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Gold-i2
One question...you savage-whiners, you know not all savages are high rr, right?

Savage dmg is only "extreme" when quading, right? Well, first of all...low rr savages don't quad alot.

Realm rank 10, realm rank 1, they all quad hit the same number of times.

Enchanters do a f*ckload more dmg than a sav for example. And sure, not same type of char...but they both do dmg, and their job is to kill the others. Enchanters get range, pets and if u get close to the pbaoe, u are dead. Hibs get group purge and can fill their groups with 3 uber-nukers (with relics, true, but even without they hit hard).

Okay, lets compare different types of class to form a comparison :rolleyes: You say that they can fill their groups with 3 pure casters? Well mid groups can fill their group with 3 pure tanks AND 2 pure healers + 2 backup healers.

So, you are talking about fg vs fg rvr (savages don't solo u said, and mids don't zerg)...and since no low rr savages exist (I guess, since the whiners wouldn't whine if they counted the low rr savs)...well, has anyone (cept me) ever thought that maybe albs have less of a problem with caster-groups than mids...and that's why they don't whine as much about the uber pbaoe-groups hibernia puts out?

Mids don't zerg is shite, they don't zerg as much as hibs and albs atm because some of them can't handle not having relics atm but yes they do still zerg.

Albs have less of a problem with caster groups? You must be kidding me. SM pbaoe is just as good as hib pbaoe imo but why don't mids roll SMs? Because they know savage gank groups are much much stronger.

Beleive me, I'm not saying enchanters aren't one of the best casters in the game but SMs with a pet that blocks 80% of incoming hits + insta ae stun on your healers makes for an awesome setup. If you think ice wizards are better with thei pbaoe, no pet, just a snare DD and a single target root, you need a brain transplant. And don't come back with the 10% cold debuff we've got, do the maths, you need to cast 7 pbaoes after the debuff for that debuff to have been worth it and considering it only lasts about 10 seconds...well...do the maths again.

Add to that blademasters and heroes (both hit pretty hard) and I feel alot less sad for the poor people that whine because a savage can actually kill them at times.

They whine because savages atm hit for 1.5x their damage, have 360degree advanced evade and have much better tools.

Now, savages can do good dmg, I am not saying anything about that. But reavers and blademasters do decent dmg too. And they have perks savages don't (atleast reavers do).

Reavers yes have their pbaoe which is good for hib caster groups undoubtedly but I'm pretty sure 99% of reavers would rather be a savage then a reaver if it weren't for the fact they would have to change realm.

The downfall of the savages is not that they are overpowered, it's that mids can't whine as much as the albs and hibs. Heck, I try at times, but I just don't have the neccesary skill. And just like begging, it's a skill I have no intention of aquireing.

You can't whine because you don't have the grounds to whine on. Apart from in the stealth wars and MY GOD to SBs whine about that.

Me savage, me use 1 button to kill dragon. Me smart as an alb!

mmm..sarcasm...how I love it.

Sarcasm that you were smart as an alb, yeah, we noticed. Anyone who doesn't see the blatent advantages savages have over their counterparts is plain wrong...

K

Kallio

Actually I did see NERF DF threads when LA was overpowered...

H

Haldar

Realm rank 10, realm rank 1, they all quad hit the same number of times.

wrong.
quad rate depends on level of DR RA and hth spec. surely RR10 will have more of both those modifiers.

Albs have less of a problem with caster groups? You must be kidding me. SM pbaoe is just as good as hib pbaoe imo but why don't mids roll SMs? Because they know savage gank groups are much much stronger.

wrong again.
ppl are doing savage grps instead of SM grps on 3 reasons
1. savages are less CC vuln -- and Mid dont have GP
2. savages are more durable
3. SMs are useless vs BaoD (seen a screen of dmg 6(-600) on hib. nerf!) -- while savages retain some effect vs BoF

They whine because savages atm hit for 1.5x their damage, have 360degree advanced evade and have much better tools.

from SB viewpoint
i can defeat savage in straight melee duel - no PA etc.
but i dare not attack merc in melee. bcoz i will surely die.

Reavers yes have their pbaoe which is good for hib caster groups undoubtedly but I'm pretty sure 99% of reavers would rather be a savage then a reaver if it weren't for the fact they would have to change realm.

reavers are what Thanes want to be....with AF debuff pulse and lvl 50 whip style...

O

old.Sepiritz

then cleric's hp regen must go this way too.

Great, no more suffering for being slash vulnerable against SB's!

no class in alb is slash vuln.

Ah but if you get an AF charge AND the realm specific buffs you are ahead of the game already, numbers-wise, arent you?

what?
if i use charge -- i must chose between, say, AF and haste.
if infi use charges -- he will use haste with no problems, bcoz he already got AF from bb. Infis got a clear advantage here.

lol, wont touch the savage bit, that was so silly..

Yes, fucking get RID of the hp regen buff, noone wants it, its fecking useless, other then as a pl tool up to level 5 possibly, after then you can hardly notice a difference, try it and you will see..

Yes, I saw, what I meant was currently SB's get the better bonus regarding weapon dmg vs armor vulnerability. If SB's were to get thrust weapons, it would turn out thrust weapon vs thrust resistant, both ways. That would rock. As is now, Slash is better vs Leather then Thrust is.

Why would you chose between haste and AF charge, dont you have a haste bot like all the other little shadowzergers? :)

Users who are viewing this thread