Give back some of the LA damage [nt]

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Freppe^^
I mean like this, a rr5 sb, ns is the same. A high rr NS got advantage over a sb cus of their ra's. Tho, a infil is best in either, imo, at high rr and low rr. And yes as a Low RR NS i would like extra xp.

Well I agree, a low RR NS is free RP, but as he grows he becomes nasty. I still think that at high RR the NS even outpreforms the INF when all RA's are up, but ofc they are not always that, thus I think they are roughly balanced. I think that unbuffed with no relics the SB vs NS balance goes arround RR5, but with buffs I think a RR5 NS takes a RR5 SB.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by azshara
sbs kickz my assz with all ras up. :<<<

yep, specially nalistah, he got like some special key, like DF for sb's or so, do 200 dmg each hit, damn nasty bugger

A

azshara

yep, specially nalistah, he got like some special key, like DF for sb's or so, do 200 dmg each hit, damn nasty bugger
;/

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
Cry more :eek: Back in the old days Infils stand no chance, now we got the edge, fat luck

And 3 str relics do help :)

Q

quinthar

Yes the same were it with zerkers and sb's. What did you do? You cried like a fckn bitch. I dont mind at all infils being how they are now, its the population, which is growing more than ever. They are everywhere. Thats the thing. :)

I think you'll find the the entire feckin server population that got 1 or 2 shotted by some zerk on steroids bitched somewhat...

G

Gold-i2

I don't know if I am the only one...but I think they should return LA to the state it was when it WORKED.

And let savages use LA. In my own opinion, left axe should work like h2h when it comes to amount of hits aswell.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by eNzi
I am not saying that I havent ever killed an infil. What I am saying is, that I would like to see a more balanced stealther community, I _DONT_ want to see Shadowblades 3-hit infils, I don't want to see Nightshades 3-hit shadowblades and etc etc.. I do not think it's fair that infils just have to wait for an evade to go off, and cross their fingers that the sb/ns don't have purge up.

More balance is what I want.

Oh, and I will for sure keep whining about DF for as long as it is so overpowered as it is, no one can stop me from doing that :) And if just every single shadowblade will do the same it will for sure get nerfed. That's the way albs got la nerfed to it's thin bones.

I dunno about the rest of the infils out there but my ws is pretty good, 99% SC template so there is some holes, MP is in the making, I would guess in the last 60 kills I have landed 8-9 DF's that have determined the outcome of a fight, I kid you not.

atm I'm basically using 3 str relics to my advantage cuz I dont know how long we'll have them.

I'd love to know what sort of success rate other infils have with DF, tbh tho if I land DF its pretty much a forgone conclusion that I'll win, then again its getting harder and harder to find soloers to kill these days.

LA got nerfed because it was grossly overpowered with zerkers, SB's just happened to jump on the bandwagon and made damn good use of it, notice all them RR7's out there? they made good use of it while they had it, you cannot tell me otherwise cuz I got ripped apart on many occaisions.

Whine all ya like about DF its up to you, people will continue to whine about savages too because thats their perogative.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Gold-i2
I don't know if I am the only one...but I think they should return LA to the state it was when it WORKED.

And let savages use LA. In my own opinion, left axe should work like h2h when it comes to amount of hits aswell.

That would mean once again NS's r shit. THey still is tho, but worse than before. Wouldnt be able to kill nothing again. Below here is a screen when i fought a SB yesterday. I believe he was 5 spec or Shadowzerker. I won with 15% hp or so cus i PA'd and CD'd him cus he wernt paying attention or so. Hes dmg was like that the whole fight but since i got PA - CD i won, and thats how it should be IMO. Hes dmg was may more than i ever done for sure, i dont think i ever done a 150 hit on a assasin tbh. The only reason i win some fight from time to time is cus i land PA etc. And btw, didnt use AP in that fight, those NS's that use it when having a fair fight, are cowards. imo

http://freppe.mine.nu/sshot169.jpg

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
I can tell you that our Shamie is very upset not having spec af buffs like the cleric :>

And our clerics are very upset about not having DoT's and root etc etc

And dont get me started on healers......

H

Haldar

As i have already mentioned, infiltrators got 3 advantages which makes them overpowered. SBs have nothing to counter it.

1. spec af buff on cleric BBs -- +15% hp when meleeing.
Solution: make this buff ranged.

2. strcon debuff affecting thrust weapons for halfrate - with it being str/dex based. This means then when infi meets SB, after both of them land debuff, infi's WS is greater by approx 20%, which directly translates into damage.
Solution: give SBs str/dex based weapons, probably thrust swords. All sword styles suck for SB, let it be the advantage of going sword.

3. Dragonfang. 9 sec is enough to remove 800-1000 hp from another assasin.
Solution: either
a) make it 2nd move in chain
b) make FG chain off directly from evade
c) add off evade stun in swords line at 39 or 44 spec (see my comment on usefullness of sword styles for SBs above)
d) remove stun from Dfang, FG, Dback altogether, change PA chain to 21-34-50 styles with huge damage on last and make Stunning Stab (CS 39) actually stun for 7 seconds off evade.

and dont tell me about af charges. i already use them. but this means that i am having less options in charge using than infiltrator -- due to shared reuse timers.

T

tirinerfed

Give back LA dmg or Nurf Infils Dmg
give Stun 9 sec to all Stealters and make it a scond line move
and max 2.2 spec pts, fore infils Not 2.5 thats bloddy lots of pts.

give IP back to stealthers again we are char who only use leather ffs

mincer sould only wear studded , i really dont understand why a chain user can stealth.............

Tiri Maddog rr7 and going strong

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by tirinerfed
Give back LA dmg or Nurf Infils Dmg
give Stun 9 sec to all Stealters and make it a scond line move
and max 2.2 spec pts, fore infils Not 2.5 thats bloddy lots of pts.

give IP back to stealthers again we are char who only use leather ffs

mincer sould only wear studded , i really dont understand why a chain user can stealth.............

Tiri Maddog rr7 and going strong

lotsa strong normal whine in that post. Same as we've heard THE LAST FUCKIN HALF YEAR. god, i bet thats all you talk about in mid..

/cg join random stealtherzerg cb in mid.
randommoron1:God NERF DF FFS!
randommoron2:FFS , GIVE US 2.5 SPEC PTS FFS!!!!!!
randommoron3:NERF INFILS FFS!
randommoron4:FFS GIVE US IP SO WE CAN SMTH, THIS IS FUCKIN UNBELIEVABLE, I LOST A FIGHT.
randommoron5: GIVE BACK LA DMG FFS.
randommoron6:FFS ALL ALB STEALTHERS ZERG AND THEYRE IN A CG ALLWAYS SAYIN WHERE PPL R!
randommoron7:FFS THEY USE RADAR GODDAMNIT, NERF INFILS

T

tirinerfed

btw ejalt you cant hit any think unless you got a few friends to help you out .
you always run if i hit you last time you jumped down wall and hoped wittor could help you. try fight sometime it might make a man out of you ............... ;)

Tiri lvl 50 Sb nerfed in Specc pts, La dmg, and Stun move, and See hidden,and no IP and still in leather, damn i hate albs but i hate mystic alot more .......

O

old.Zoyster

more importantly, if an SB or NS took DF, use it without PA or CD, ofcourse with IP, forget H2H or LA, will he be of low RR ?

A

Appollo

btw ejalt you cant hit any think unless you got a few friends to help you out .
you always run if i hit you last time you jumped down wall and hoped wittor could help you. try fight sometime it might make a man out of you ............... ;)

Tiri lvl 50 Sb nerfed in Specc pts, La dmg, and Stun move, and See hidden,and no IP and still in leather, damn i hate albs but i hate mystic alot more .......

next time u find me say in /g shes all mine, and we fight?

T

tirinerfed

lotsa strong normal whine in that post. Same as we've heard THE LAST FUCKIN HALF YEAR. god, i bet thats all you talk about in mid..

well all whines are normal ? or just thouse whines you dont like
well if you cant take the heat then F... off

Tiri Infil killer

T

tirinerfed

sure ejalt i fight you any day of the week but not next few days on holiday :)

Btw i solo 90% of time i where solo on wall also

Tiri and Ejlat gonna clash head so watch fore cuts

W

witte-

I wanne fight you to :(

A

Appollo

U can manage without your m8's?

btw, join irc #stealthzerg, a few ppl wanna chat with u. They do have irc in Spain?

T

tirinerfed

sure wittor but you have to wait 30 min need my loving purge :)

later you two monsterkillingmachines

Tiri soon to be ripped apart ;)

T

tirinerfed

my purge is up in 15 min so where do we meet ejalt ???

name a place i dont have all day
Tiri waiting on port

A

Appollo

my purge is up in 15 min so where do we meet ejalt ???

name a place i dont have all day
Tiri waiting on port

awww u wanna play, ill be back 2nite bad boy.

F

Freppe^^

hahahaha, elajt will gank even if he sit and u'll be able to pa > cd him, if thats ur spec that is. Otherwise u can use ur normal and beloved doublefrost, gl :) you'll need it.

Users who are viewing this thread