Girl(friend)s and DAoC

Is your gf OK with DAoC?

• I have a girlfriend, she does her best to keep me from playing

Votes: 56 9.2%
  • I have a girlfriend, she tolerates my play but wouldn't like it to go further

Votes: 92 15.2%
  • I have a girlfriend, she's ok with my playing and takes it cool, she knows Im not addicted

Votes: 62 10.2%
  • I have a girlfriend, she couldn't care less if I played or not

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • My girlfriend hates when I play if she's with me

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • My girlfriend plays DAoC herself, we are happy together with each other's ingame time

Votes: 57 9.4%
  • I am single

Votes: 187 30.9%
  • I am a girl, I play and my boyfriend's ok with it

Votes: 44 7.3%
  • Neither of these poll options make sense to me

Votes: 45 7.4%

• Total voters

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
buffswithlove said:
ok all who voted im girl and play and is really girl. u can call me
0700 MrLovaLova - only 10£/min

im a girl and trying to call u but u doesnt answer hang it up all the girls here need ur words!!!!

/punch

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
A wonderful room was invited for women called the kitchen, a room all to them selves were they can get creative, and i cant understand why they take it for granted.

The Kitchen is like boot camp, you go in a little whiney bitch, and come out a women.

Ladies the Kitchen is your friend, you might not see it that way, but trust me it is.

I heard a speech once, from a man who's wife died, he said " She looked after the children and me, i dont know what i would have done without her, She was a Great Women ".

There you have it, greatness starts in the kitchen. :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
A wonderful room was invited for women called the kitchen, a room all to them selves were they can get creative, and i cant understand why they take it for granted.

The Kitchen is like boot camp, you go in a little whiney bitch, and come out a women.

Ladies the Kitchen is your friend, you might not see it that way, but trust me it is.

I heard a speech once, from a man who's wife died, he said " She looked after the children and me, i dont know what i would have done without her, She was a Great Women ".

There you have it, greatness starts in the kitchen. :D

hahahaha lol

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've seen packets of de-hydrated food that had less shelf life than this thread :(

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
my girlfriend doesnt have any problems with me playing daoc, infact she gets on my back wanting me to play, cus she plays too... infact im laying in the bed beside her while i type this... and only about 30 mins ago she said to me "if ur not tired and want to play daoc... u can use my laptop" altho she was half asleep, she wood still say that even if she was fully awake

Im not kidding tbph

Midgem

Fledgling Freddie
Jerelyn said:
That sounds like my bf :p

at the beginning of our relationship, 4½ years ago:

him: "Oh but hunnie there's a relic raid and my alliance really need my shield! *whine*"
me: "okay well i'll just read a book then, have fun! :) "

now its more like:

Me: "WHEE!!! Ding 50 on alt #toomany!! now i can start templating :D"
him: "grats! now i'll go visit my sister, cause you're just playing anyways."

:twak:

and thank GOD that the BF is not one of those football idiots! then i'd go mental!

-Jerelyn

and also..........
[QUOTE = Elthyr]
I'm a girl. My BF & I actually met in Ultima Online, then moved on to DAoC together, then Star Wars Galaxies, then EQII, then Star Wars Galaxies again, then WoW, and now back to DAoC again, so I guess you could say we're ok with each other playing
- Elthyr [/QUOTE]

Now I'm relieved :) I was reading through this thread thinking more and more that I was an odd one out cos I actually started gaming in order to "meet" my b/f and now I'm sat here about to log on (third time today!) while he sleeps. We've been down a similar path to Elthyr :)

We have two accounts each and load up one account each on our pcs, one on third pc sat between us and dual log another on his (cos he has a faster processor) ... sad, but who cares?!

Got to go ... I have a new alt needing some TLC :fluffle:

Midgem

Midgard
Agrivia
Aeeair
Aegilief
Cedwen and numerous variations of,
Ceirian and numerous variations of,

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I found a girlfriend in Ultima Online :) She was killing mobs in some random armour and I was extremely rich, and carrying spare suits of legendary armour so gave her one. Got talking, exchanged ICQ, eventually met up :)

Giving girls plate armour irl doesn't have the same effect tho :S

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Phil said:
I found a girlfriend in Ultima Online :) She was killing mobs in some random armour and I was extremely rich, and carrying spare suits of legendary armour so gave her one. Got talking, exchanged ICQ, eventually met up :)

rofl

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:

thats awesome man haha :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Phil said:

haha :)

try with some dolce&gabbana instead :p

E

Eruptix

where's the option 'having a gf but never playing daoc or talking about games at all while she's near me?" :eek:

E

Eruptix

im not saying i had one atm!
but the ones i had before while playing daoc got never involved with the game !

stfu mr boja

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Im lucky im a woman who has played for about 3/4 years and both my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend play daoc so for me it could not be better. I think if i met someone who didnt play i would probably end up quiting as trying to introduce some one to the game now would just be too hard.

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
I play, he playes, i dont mind that he plays at all really, its his hobby :) only thing is that he doesnt whine as much as I want him to when he's on vent :(

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I was once on some ML raid when ex-GF came and stood next to me stark naked been all sexual saying come to bed (it was late) and i replied yeah will do give me and hour.... OUCH! didn't go down too well :)

Had a few GF's since then hehe, current one quite cool with me playing atm, although I bet things will be different when she gets her feet under the table :)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
me n GF play on dark age together so no problems there.
:england:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
I was once on some ML raid when ex-GF came and stood next to me stark naked been all sexual saying come to bed (it was late) and i replied yeah will do give me and hour.... OUCH! didn't go down too well :)

Had a few GF's since then hehe, current one quite cool with me playing atm, although I bet things will be different when she gets her feet under the table :)

a accident "ld" whould have saved the day imo ;)

Mardan

Fledgling Freddie
things do change...

Well, my ex actually did move out in the good old days before ToA hit, because of my gaming! And I was so happy and just didn't care. :D
Gaming was pretty intense back then... (so what if 18h a day wasn't enough?). I was very happy until the bitch just "decided" to move back in, guess she ran out of money or something and I was miserable again. Sex was good, but that relationship didn't offer much else and I was happy in the way things were. Lived more like roommates.. Simple life with no further commitment to anything and gaming was good. Anyway, that was years ago and now I have kicked that whiny, cheating, annoying ho out of my life and bought her out of my house too. I've met the perfect woman for me and we being vewy vewy happy. Married and we are waiting our first baby to pop out in 2 months. My wife enjoys playing rpg games too and does stuff that most women don't. (never met one before that actually even knows what BIOS is or builds computers from scrap. No offence to women, but most just dont.) Still manages to surprise me day after day. Actually it was her idea that we start playing some rpg in LAN and now we been playing NWN2 when we have spare time. She doesn't mind if I play and use time with computers or anything else, as long as I pay her more attention. So now I have to give sexual favors to buy playing time.
The difference between these women is pretty obvious, now we have so much in common and much stronger feelings. If my wife asks me to stop playing I most likely would respect her wish, and stop playing pretty fast. Ofcourse she can be flexible too in turn. If my ex asked me I would be like "not yet, I have dragon raid coming up!" (and after 6hours be still playing). Now we trying to build our own lil family and all, I have to plan my time alot better now too though.. even when it comes to playing so playing or the time used in it won't even come to be a problem so fast.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
When i first started playing DAOC in march 2002 i was playing it anytime i could and whenever i could and this eventually ended up in me getting some ground rules. Im only allowed to play it between 6pm and 9pm which is a fair time as it is the time of day when she can watch her tv etc. It makes life ingame tricky for me as i miss out on al the good raids and bg/guild events, also rvr can be tricky to progress with the realm points at that time of day depending whats happening. Hence why after 5 years im only rr10 on my shade.:ninja:

I work away from home during the week so im currently setting up a pc there so i can start playing when i want to play on an evening.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
:)

*Blinks*

Just... No..

You fail at being male. You fail badly. Very badly. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU TURN DOWN NAKED FEMALES.

Yes. Elfs/Norsewomen are sexy. But IRL women > all.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
*Blinks*

Just... No..

You fail at being male. You fail badly. Very badly. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU TURN DOWN NAKED FEMALES.

Yes. Elfs/Norsewomen are sexy. But IRL women > all.

Says the eunuch in the corner there ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom