"Gimpes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Naewae

Bugger me you're right - rezz is specced 30 chants. I always thought it was baseline but then I did go 100% chants till lvl 48.

Sorry for any confusion.

>>>its near imposible to twist in RVR, you need to keep track of
>>>to many things, use styles and still keep pressing those 4
>>>buttons.

I don't agree - as a defence pally, I usually /stick to a caster/healer and twist as soon as the battle starts to aid the other tanks. When the caster gets attacked it simply becomes a PvE encounter - slam/slash and still twist. If the caster dies then assist the main tank and start again.

S

Sibanac

problem with guarding casters is :

a) its boring as hell and if you are with an ice wizzy you might aswell be afk cuase guard and pbaoe will do the job
b) its so hard to land slam unless sameone pops the bt for you
c) you tend to be where the mezz is gonne land

so i now tend to run in tank groups as assister and to keep interupting other casters (using opal slash for bleed and slam/backslash when moc gets used)

F

Fagane

Re: Re: "Gimpes"

Originally posted by old.krane
Your 2 hand palading IS THE WORST FUCKING GIMP IN THE GAME...

<bla bla>

<more bla bla>

<even more bla bla>
:puke:

And now guess how we think about you, I find all thoes over specced armsman real gimps, they want the best loot, with the coolest grafix in the game to waste them so they are destroyed so fast you can not replace them fast enough.

Its much more use to vault all cool grafix stuff and take them out on ocasions so everybody can see them. Who cares if a level 20 Paladin wears a full sidi set, the sight of the grafix makes it all worth. You gimp just want to destroy all cool stuff in the game just to feel UBER and hope everybody is impressed how much time you wasted in RvR.

You are the real gimp here, mybe your spec for DAoC is good, but your personal spec and style is so gimped that I would consider /quit & /delete

Fagane

ps : This post is just as usefull/useless as the one of old.krane, I could not resist to see such a gimp post here. Keep the flames comming!

C

~Clarky~

Krane's a twat.

Let ppl play how they , not you want to play.

ill say it again.

your a t w a t.

And good preps to Seeaira for actually using an alternative spec, and if ppl dont like it , well they can foad :clap:

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: "Gimpes"

Your 2 hand palading IS THE WORST FUCKING GIMP IN THE GAME...its like speccing a friar full rejuv and enhancements without staff..or even worse than that.
You CANT fulfill your role in rvr...you CANT compete with ANY other tank in either your or the other realms...

bla bla bla bla bla bla

the ppl like u and your 2h paladins is the reason why midgard/hibernia has such an easy time farming rps...you are :puke:

I think we can conclude from your reply the reason Midgard/Hibernia has such an easy time farming rps is because we got people in Albion dictating others how to spec while tossing around random insults to fellow realm-members :/

Nothing wrong with a 2h-paladin if they like the spec. Surely they cannot be your personal slambot/guardbot, but you can't force others to play to your wishes.

* My theurgist is considered gimped in nowadays-RvR because she is wearing cloth and dies to quickly.

* My friar is considered gimped in nowadays-RvR because he has no Determination and has low WS.

And I think one should never forget that a Caer Sidi hunt is bound to fail IF you say : Only RR5+ can lotto for 16.5 dps weaponry, AF102/AF51 armour etc etc. That RR2 2h-paladin did probably MORE then that 2h-armsman. The paladin did damage, provided end-chant, AF-chant, rezzes, twisted heal-chant, dmg-add every now and then.

What exactly did the 2h-armsman do? Damage and scream for end?

In the end all participants (except bots/AFK'ers) spend alot of time to make it a successfull Sidi-raid and should have an equal chance of winning the desired item.

And yes, I got a RR5 character on Alb/Excal and I still think a RR2 theurgist should have the same chance as mine in a lotto.

E

Eggy

Re: Re: Chants

Originally posted by Sibanac
its near imposible to twist in RVR, you need to keep track of to many things, use styles and still keep pressing those 4 buttons.

and pally rezz is 30 chants, if you dont spec 30 chants you dont get it

Farek doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

Parlain doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

Sighfi doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

Xanetia doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

Metalwolf doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

etc

G

gunner440

Originally posted by loxleyhood
The only people who think realm rank should matter are the ones with a high realm rank. They don't really care (and I think few understand) why a high rr gets x% more out of it, they just want to improve chances for themselves.

P.S. Don't listen to them Seearia! I still love you! :spin:

err and u can also flip the coin and say the only people who dont think realm rank should matter are the ones with low rr.?

besides in ur case its ok u can just stick to falcor as his secretary bitch then ask to claim something later for all the hard wrok u put in ¬¬

go kiss more ass pls!

G

gunner440

Re: Re: Re: "Gimpes"

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
What exactly did the 2h-armsman do? Damage and scream for end?

! :eek:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Falcor
i want drops to be used.
Um, is this really coming from the biggest collector of drops in all of Albion? How many of your drops are actually used, pray tell?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Belomar
My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

well im not gonna go and say 2h palas are gimped but it has to at least be recognised they aren't getting full use of their char in it's role.

2h palas can be seen as damage dealers but they lack other things which are needed to be a proper off tank.

A

Afroninja

Originally posted by gunner440
err and u can also flip the coin and say the only people who dont think realm rank should matter are the ones with low rr.?

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
And yes, I got a RR5 character on Alb/Excal and I still think a RR2 theurgist should have the same chance as mine in a lotto.

H

Herbal Remedy

only thing that pisses me off about sidi raids is the number of cleric drops that go to buffbots. So far ive seen 2 buffbots with the sidi hauberk and one with the sidi sheild can anyone explain why or how the fuck they lay any claim to needing sidi drops for a buffbot? Does it make them defend apk better?

P

parlain

Re: Re: Chants

Originally posted by Sibanac
its near imposible to twist in RVR, you need to keep track of to many things, use styles and still keep pressing those 4 buttons.

and pally rezz is 30 chants, if you dont spec 30 chants you dont get it

Lazy m00!!!! :twak:

Come get RSI like the rest of us :D

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
only thing that pisses me off about sidi raids is the number of cleric drops that go to buffbots. So far ive seen 2 buffbots with the sidi hauberk and one with the sidi sheild can anyone explain why or how the fuck they lay any claim to needing sidi drops for a buffbot? Does it make them defend apk better?

yes those drops help against archers with volley ^^

H

Herbal Remedy

oh and one last thing someone uses a sidi drop in rvr will get better use out of it than someone who uses it to bash mobs in df or ac (ive seen sidi weps used there:( ) and goes to rvr once every month for 3 runs

L

loxleyhood

besides in ur case its ok u can just stick to falcor as his secretary bitch then ask to claim something later for all the hard wrok u put in ¬¬

go kiss more ass pls!

Whereas you lot run all over the place, whining about things you don't understand? nm, you can go make your own Sidi raid, for elite people only. I hear you got to the 4th key lord! Couldn't kill him but never mind, well done!

For the love of god, I've got past the 4th with 30 people, without wasting time with focus pulls I thank you very much. And I would be suprised if there was a rr5 amoung them!

L

loxleyhood

Oh, and I do believe its better to ask to claim rather than to steal, but I guess thats a difference of opinion between us non elite and you.

Better to ask permission than to beg forgiveness and so on.

G

gunner440

Whereas you lot run all over the place, whining about things you don't understand? nm, you can go make your own Sidi raid, for elite people only. I hear you got to the 4th key lord! Couldn't kill him but never mind, well done!

For the love of god, I've got past the 4th with 30 people, without wasting time with focus pulls I thank you very much.

i didnt whine bout weapons? that was krane

oh and i dont really care if u kill xxx with xxx ppl

G

gunner440

Oh, and I do believe its better to ask to claim rather than to steal, but I guess thats a difference of opinion between us non elite and you.

so aligro is elite? or? Oo

O

old.krane

Originally posted by [AoP]Abra
Krane's a twat.

Let ppl play how they , not you want to play.

ill say it again.

your a t w a t.

And good preps to Seeaira for actually using an alternative spec, and if ppl dont like it , well they can foad :clap:

hrm..u not playing the game anymore according to your sig...

wtf u doing here still?

go fuck off and play bingo or something...and bitch on grandmas there...

fucking kids with lotsa freetime cause of no school ...

F

Flimgoblin

well im not gonna go and say 2h palas are gimped but it has to at least be recognised they aren't getting full use of their char in it's role.

2h palas can be seen as damage dealers but they lack other things which are needed to be a proper off tank.

If you have any beef with someone getting a drop Gunner it's because you've been on umpteen raids and lost the lotto to people that have only came on that one raid... that's a legitimate complaint and something that this "solution" just won't fix. (unfortunately on 100+ raids the lists of people becomes a right pain in the arse to manage - hey that'd probably be enough work to justify a preclaim ;))

A 2h paladin will get as much extra out of a nice shiny weapon as a 2h armsman - spec and RR shouldn't enter into it.

How many times you've been on those raids is something that could be taken into account though. And I doubt anyone would object to that. (except the poor sod looking after the list of course ;))

E

Exinferis

hrm..u not playing the game anymore according to your sig...

wtf u doing here still?

go fuck off and play bingo or something...and bitch on grandmas there...

fucking kids with lotsa freetime cause of no school ...

my god that was a lame reply to a true statement ;)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
If you have any beef with someone getting a drop Gunner it's because you've been on umpteen raids and lost the lotto to people that have only came on that one raid... that's a legitimate complaint and something that this "solution" just won't fix. (unfortunately on 100+ raids the lists of people becomes a right pain in the arse to manage - hey that'd probably be enough work to justify a preclaim ;))

A 2h paladin will get as much extra out of a nice shiny weapon as a 2h armsman - spec and RR shouldn't enter into it.

How many times you've been on those raids is something that could be taken into account though. And I doubt anyone would object to that. (except the poor sod looking after the list of course ;))

shhhhh dont ask me how many raids i been to ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom