gg albs

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Im speaking in general, u obviously r refering to some spesific situation here...please enlighten me.

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
We have with success been able to give u some decent fights where we both win some and loose some.

F

faderullan

Prudil: I have never said you guys dont have skill, have I? I know warders consist of very talanted players.

Even though, how many alb groups are able to kill a balanced mid group apart from me/xeanor?

O

old.Hardbein

Ohh and btw Warders grp (the optimal one):

Healer Zap: RR8
Healer (me): RR6
Healer Kryin: RR7
Warrior Vanaya: RR8
Savage: Artemisu: RR4
Savage Frost: RR6
Shammy Cush/Qwoz: RR6
Skald Vivacia: RR6

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by faderullan
Prudil: I have never said you guys dont have skill, have I? I know warders consist of very talanted players.

Even though, how many alb groups are able to kill a balanced mid group apart from me/xeanor?

How many other balanced alb groups are there ?

Sometimes sotl comes out but not a really balanced group and mostly low RR.

The diff is there is atleast 5-6 balanced mid groups runing around.

Zapsi

F

faderullan

I think alb cant make balanced groups because the lack of sorcs are to big atm. And how hard is it to kill a group who lack CC.

K

kalgarn

how many mid groups could kill your group before they started running in balanced groups?only reason mids started running balanced groups was because they were tired of getting farmed by balanced groups like yours.so you have only yourself to blame imo.
and yes,balanced groups have pretty much killed all rvr for anything else then balanced groups.

X

Xeanor

NP were the first ones who always ran with a decent group setup.

K

kalgarn

aye true,wasen't only adressing fadeh's group sorry if that seemed like that.also sotl,eclipse and later MM.But that's pretty much what made mids go run in balanced groups.i remember when mids were complaining the response was:"well run in a balanced group too and learn how to play with eachoter"etc
so this is what happend now.you can like it and you can hate it but it won't change,it's a normal evolution and whining about it won't make a difference.
off to work now ><

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Xeanor
NP were the first ones who always ran with a decent group setup.

pbuck ran his group before this
also sotl made good gank groups

X

Xeanor

sotl groups weren't really 'perfect' but it was a bit closer because they had speed and a cleric at least :)

pbuck group is something i never saw before NP

F

faderullan

Pbucks caster team cant really be considered as balanced

O

old.Sko

mm group is direct copycat from old hib setup -
bard/2xdruid/warden/2 tanks/2 pbaoes
^^

Z

zapzap

I think alb cant make balanced groups because the lack of sorcs are to big atm. And how hard is it to kill a group who lack CC.

Was same problem in midgaard onces.
2 maybe 3 healers in emain on primetime. Now u can see healers LFG in mpk waiting.
Look how many threads in mid section about more healers needed.
Iam sure if guilds wanted u could go PL 1 or 2 in each guild in a 2-3 days to 50.

Public Enemies Active Member: 63 Sorcerers 2
Warders of the 7th Sigil Active Member: 19 healers 8
Bad Omen Active Member: 42 healers 13
Maelstrom Active Member: 88 healers 11
Forgotten Legends Active Member: 22 sorceres 3
Servants of the Lake Active Member: 49 sorceres 9

Not gonna get to any conclutions but 49/9 seems good balance

Zapsi

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by zapzap
Was same problem in midgaard onces.
2 maybe 3 healers in emain on primetime. Now u can see healers LFG in mpk waiting.
Look how many threads in mid section about more healers needed.
Iam sure if guilds wanted u could go PL 1 or 2 in each guild in a 2-3 days to 50.

Public Enemies Active Member: 63 Sorcerers 2
Warders of the 7th Sigil Active Member: 19 healers 8
Bad Omen Active Member: 42 healers 13
Maelstrom Active Member: 88 healers 11
Forgotten Legends Active Member: 22 sorceres 3
Servants of the Lake Active Member: 49 sorceres 9

Not gonna get to any conclutions but 49/9 seems good balance

Zapsi

If you look at actually active people, 2 sorcs in FL are active (Cormius is an alt which is never played) and only 1 from PE (Fyfe is inactive)

O

old.Bubble

Pbucks caster team cant really be considered as balanced

a premade group of 8 people that regualy killed 2FG+
i'd say it was balanced with 2 clerics a mincer sorc wizzy theugist and 1 or 2 paladins

F

faderullan

As i said "active". I dont see any sorc from sotl online often enough as called active

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Just fyi, back in the day Pbuck/Solarflare farmed emain their group was balanced as, despite even SC + resist buffs they were capable of killing, esp with a sorc to debuff heat for Solar. Assisting savages, the downfall of the body sorc etc have 'unbalanced' the group but back then it was balanced.

I remember when I was in SoTL last Winter and SC wasn't out yet (or was it just new? :p) I was happily pl'ing someone away in Barrows when Coren said on /gu that they needed a nuker for the emain group or they weren't leaving apk.

They were the days \o/

O

old.Bubble

i still have my /assist solarflare macro :|

since when were the mids such a threat on this server?
they only used to be a problem when they zergged

E

Edlina

Originally posted by old.Bubble
i still have my /assist solarflare macro :|

since when were the mids such a threat on this server?
they only used to be a problem when they zergged

Well if their zerkers had assisted I'm sure they would have been worse than hell back then, now, they have Savages which is (almost) just as bad as zerkers was before the nerf, not as much frontload dmg but end regain advanced evade and so on... "invention" of 3 Healers groups made Midgard so very strong.

Oh, and about more active healers than sorc, it isn't really a mystery since tbh playing healer > playing sorc for sure, much more rewarding to play healer, and much much easier. (in a balanced mid grp, than sorc in balanced alb grp)

O

old.Bubble

i enjoyed playing a body/mind sorc
being able to kill caster/healer class's in 3 or 4 nukes was a great way to support a group after the mez/root was done

O

old.Bubble

nuking for 300/400 ?
its possible for a body spec sorc to kill them in 4 nukes in the olden days...:p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Bubble
nuking for 300/400 ?
its possible for a body spec sorc to kill them in 4 nukes in the olden days...:p

Not nowadays when they have 2000 hps, 16% resist buffs + 26% from items + any AoM, and 2 other healers and a shaman to heal him.

Oh, and a insta attack speed debuff shout to interrupt you after your first nuke. T_T

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Xeanor
Not nowadays when they have 2000 hps, 16% resist buffs + 26% from items + any AoM, and 2 other healers and a shaman to heal him.

Oh, and a insta attack speed debuff shout to interrupt you after your first nuke. T_T

I'll add here that all his m8's were mezzed or dead and more than likly i was assisting pbuck and solar and they died by the time i got to my third nuke :p

J

Jonaldo

site_by_geeks.gif

imo

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread