gg albs

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by faderullan
Do mids really need it zapsi?

2 options either we do mele or pbae group.

If mele u dont beat alb mele group with 2 thanes messed 40 sec or 2 berserkers doing ½ or less the damage a merc is when BOF is up, so thats leave warriors savages as mele chars, sure u dont expect mids to run with hunters and sbs.

If hibs u dont run out with 2 rms that can nuke with 40 damage and being interrupts from the second a chanter pet finds them.

So what is left skald healer shammy savage warrior sm and BD.

All being used in mid groups still run with 1 RM in some groups.

N

nelex

and it is not easy to be in a pbaoe grp when albs got 1875 mess aoe :( but what the hell it is the fun i play for so i got to have a good grp whit good melee

N

nuky

those chanter pets are a bit annoying, had a random grp the other day with myself playing shammy and 1 other healer, then a mix of tanks. Ran into a hib grp with 3+ chanters, rooted their pets and the little buggers still keep myself and the healer interupted. (will accept any advice on how to deal with those little shits too :))

A

Artemls

No body cried nerf savages until Zapsi made a meele team that had a chance of killing an Alb meele group that used BoF.

X

Xeanor

Not really, any rr2 savage from any random group just rips me apart with his back positional stun and quad hits. -_-

O

old.Atrox

Fatso I doubt that it was pryd albs that got Zerkers nerfed.....

anyway I rather have some savages around then 400str 35qui old zerkers.

Oh and fg stealthers that kills a fg gank group, whats to whine about that ? the mg camping part is done by all realms anyway.

ps. Artemis your wrong.

G

gudrex

Originally posted by nuky
(will accept any advice on how to deal with those little shits too :))
Kill them.....that usually works for me :)

J

Jenna.

Jenna you were around when runies could pwn all with their bolts right? The days when runies and hunters killed everything that moved at apk.

Now what were you saying about once a fotm always a fotm?

Runies were fotm?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Says the one with fotm-cleric, then fotm-mincer, then fotm-merc, fotm-meleeteam, then moved to mid/excal to be fotm-savage, then came back cause he were mr.fotm.

Z

zapzap

Now tell me who made pure tank group first albs or mids ?

We didnt start the fire it was al..........................................

Zapsi

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Jenna.
Runies were fotm?

Says the one with fotm-cleric, then fotm-mincer, then fotm-merc, fotm-meleeteam, then moved to mid/excal to be fotm-savage, then came back cause he were mr.fotm.

Jenna: 1
Fadeh: 0

:clap:

C

constanze

giv palas the 1k hits like savages i wanna see the whines then

Z

zapzap

let mercs hit with 50 and u will see some whiiine

F

faderullan

Runies were fotm?

Cleric was my first char. It was to uber so i made another char. It simple wasnt fun to win so easy.

I made minstrel after ra's came out, so minstrels couldnt kill much solo then when all had ip and all sb's had see hidden. So fotm minstrel? Not really.

In the end i made a merc. All laughed at me and said they were total gimps. But i enjoyed rvr with him.

After a while of not being able to get any groups I talked to some people of making constant groups consisting of the now famous 1minstrel, 1sorc,1pala, 2cleric and 3merc setup. I even started my own guild to try this out. I had never seen anyone using that setup earlier or read on any forum about it. I do realise i might be the one to blame for starting making these balanced groups on prydwen.

And alb melee team as fotm? Hahaha

Look at your own guild groups with the 3healer thing and savages.

F

faderullan

And i leveled a healer from lvl 20-26. After that other thaught it was to boring to level.

And yes, i wanted a healer because thats the worst fotm of all. Or fotm isnt the right word. Because they had always been uber.

J

Jenna.

Well, we dont run with 3 healers and savages since then ppl just whine and switches servers etc...

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by constanze
giv palas the 1k hits like savages i wanna see the whines then

Gifv me some clues and I start whine :rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

Gifv me some clues and I start whine :rolleyes:

Not a hotdog?beefburger?portion of chips?pizza slice?chicken curry?chocolate sundae?kebab?

:)

Z

zapzap

Must be the 1 person with 2 savages in our guild that makes us FOTM.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by zapzap
Must be the 1 person with 2 savages in our guild that makes us FOTM.

Artemis, Frostfagor and i have seen kobold savages with warders cloak also.

J

Jenna.

Artemis, Frostfagor and i have seen kobold savages with warders cloak also.

then sue us

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Not a hotdog?beefburger?portion of chips?pizza slice?chicken curry?chocolate sundae?kebab?

:)

No, but maybe some roastbeef with p0rk? :D

F

faderullan

Jenna: You can have what you want. Just why you have to deny it?

Users who are viewing this thread