gg albs

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by faderullan
Jenna: You can have what you want. Just why you have to deny it?

We dont run around with 3 healers and savages, maybe have done it a few times, but not on a regular basis. We dont have enough people to do it. (we dont have the classes that is).

S

Scunner

Originally posted by old.Emma
Doubt Savages will get nurfed.

Infils on the otherhand.

More people consider infils overpowered than any other class in the game.

Apart from Bone dancers!

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by faderullan
Cleric was my first char. It was to uber so i made another char. It simple wasnt fun to win so easy.

Lol..

you stopped playing hadess when smite got nurfed you kept playing hadess until smite clerics were NOT uber anymore.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Emma
Lol..

you stopped playing hadess when smite got nurfed you kept playing hadess until smite clerics were NOT uber anymore.

<looks at Emma's sig>

<sees a SB, Infil, Savage, Berserker>

F

faderullan

Emma: I think i would know if i did. Smite were still uber when i played minstrel. And in the patch respec came i respecced hadess to rej.

C

Cami

what are most clerics today?

anyway the whole fotm thing is lame imo :)

Z

zapzap

Nerf did we run with lvl 46 savages in the group cushy stop scaring them away.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Xeanor
<looks at Emma's sig>

<sees a SB, Infil, Savage, Berserker>

And ?

All apart from my SB is a fotm according to you. ofc i may have rolled those characters not to wtfpwn but to have fun because they looked like a good class (exludes the inf he was rolled to wtfpwn nurfed SB`s :p)

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Cami
what are most clerics today?

1st Buffbot
2nd Reju
3rd that old spec, forgot the name of it :p

E

eynar

Fotm here, fotm there...according to this thread every class is fotm. Dunno, but imo all this fotm bs is so fotm!:eek:

O

old.Hardbein

It's quite amusing to see how u albs (Fadeh / Xeanor and company) handle the situation, that mids now infact are able to give ur team some decent oposition - even after the mid nerf. Ur team is all of high RR ranks, for quite some time u have been able to "mindlessly" farm mids in Emain with more or less no effort. U must have gotten those RPs from somewhere...? The only real oposition u had was NP, MM and Eclipse. The last 2 months mids have tried to follow ur example of making a decent team, pre-made to be able to fight ur pre-tailored team (Warders, BO, SU, MM, FC and SU etc.). We have with success been able to give u some decent fights where we both win some and loose some.

But as soon as ur team loose a fight or repeatedly loose two or three fights ur only fight against us is to flame mid classes for nerfs etc. How dumb is that? Debreif and try to find another way to handle the oposition.....thats what the w8ing on the pad is for ;)

Imo both Albs, Hibs and Mids r all viable in these kinda RvR grps. We all r able to set up decent oposition making the RvR sceene more fun and demanding imo. Fun fights = long fights, where minor details decide who winns the fight. Cudos to Eclipse for enjoying our company where we have multiple times had some of the best fights in this game and where both parts respect eachother for setting up a good fight. Nothing beats the addrenalin after a 8min+ fg vs. fg fight.

If u loose a fight, dont bring "adds" (PE stealthers), dont whine about mids having 3 healers in grp - thats how our setup works, dont whine about savages dmg output, dont think mids win only coz we have "overpowered" classes - maybe there is decent players in mid too?? I admit ur team Fadeh has skill and I love fighting u guys, but dont tell me we dont have skill and we win only coz we have savages and 3 healers in grp. Be glad some ppl r willing to commit themselves and give u guys some decent oposition.

U stop whining and I wont whine about the active use of stealthers from ur own guild "accidently" poping where our teams have a fg vs. fg fight - and Im not talking about fights at the MG's ;)

Chill guys...lets enjoy the fights in emain and let Mythic decide what is overpowered and whats not.

D

dumdidum

high rr alb tank group struggling against low rr mid tank group...dont think because mid have better players or something...

G

gudrex

Originally posted by dumdidum
high rr alb tank group struggling against low rr mid tank group...dont think because mid have better players or something...
Yep ...we do :)

C

Cstasy

Thats like saying .. High RR Wiz struggling against a Low RR BD.

Has nothing to do with skill.

If you understand what im saying.

O

old.Hardbein

Well at RR5 - RR6 u kinda have the RA's needed, dont u agree?

X

Xeanor

Why would we need RAs to counter things mids just have to spec for?

O

old.Hardbein

Why would we need RAs to counter things mids just have to spec for?

U QQ'ing again Xeanor??

Z

zapzap

Just need the healers to get around RR7 then group will be OK
MOC PR purge mcl1 mota 2 wh 2 lw 1 acurity 3 or something like that.

Det4 purge ip FA2 augdex2 mop 1 aom 1 LW1 is a savage RA at rr5 not much more needed really.

Zapsi

O

old.Hardbein

What's the problem, can't answer the question?

I dont whine and I for sure wont jump on to the whine circus of yours. I tried to contribute with a ~serious answer to this post, but guess u cba to listen to what I said/proposed.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
I dont whine and I for sure wont jump on to the whine circus of yours. I tried to contribute with a ~serious answer to this post, but guess u cba to listen to what I said/proposed.

I read your post, and tbh the only reason we beat your group is because we used BoF/SoS and clerics using MoC/RP, you didnt have many high RR players in your group, you don't have group RAs, you only have the usual Purge/IP/PR which wasn't really used, you just only had savage damage and healers, that's why you win. If our group was all RR4 we never would have won.

O

old.Hardbein

I read your post, and tbh the only reason we beat your group is because we used BoF/SoS and clerics using MoC/RP, you didnt have many high RR players in your group, you don't have group RAs, you only have the usual Purge/IP/PR which wasn't really used, you just only had savage damage and healers, that's why you win. If our group was all RR4 we never would have won.

Im speaking in general, u obviously r refering to some spesific situation here...please enlighten me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom