gg albs

C

-crybaby-

nice of you to camp mmg like that, making it imposible for 1 mid grp to get anywhere for some action - nerf stealth zerg........zzzzzzzz

X

Xeanor

you made a account to post this?

looks like someone who wants to cry and doesn't show his name

G

gudrex

I can cry about it and show my name.......when i actually got through the MG and was running for my life i was chased down by an FG of alb stealthers. 8 infs/scouts/mincers to kill one SB?...u must consider me lethal indeed.

X

Xeanor

I really want to make a funny reply now, but I'll probably fail horribly.

O

old.windforce

i have one:

cry me a river

never seen hibs/mids do it?

B

Big-G-

no but u wonder why ppl zerg sometimes, if a fg cant pass mmg

QQ btw

O

old.Atrox

QQ indeed...

being done by all realms so cut the cheese and lets have a nice whine party

O

old.Emma

Put it this way. the more infs there are..

the higher chance of them getting nurfed

after all the original Inf TL 3DKnight quit and Peter Warterman's partner has taken over ;p

Who happens to play all 3 assassins on a regular basis's

ohh and his NS is the higher rr of the 3.

Something makes me thing he could be a little biased towards NS which is good as the Inf TL ;p

bring on the nurfs \o/

Wonder which class the fotm infils will roll after.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Emma

after all the original Inf TL 3DKnight quit and Peter Warterman's partner has taken over ;p

Something makes me thing he could be a little biased towards NS which is good as the Inf TL ;p

bring on the nurfs \o/

I doubt they'll nerf infils, unless ofc they nerf Savage....

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.Atrox
I doubt they'll nerf infils, unless ofc they nerf Savage....

Doubt Savages will get nurfed.

Trevanti the Savage TL has already had feedback from mythic on the class and mythic will not give savages any more tools because they think there perfectly fine as they are.

Infils on the otherhand.

More people consider infils overpowered than any other class in the game. And when the infil population gets too high mythic will do something about it. As it stands there are more infils in the game thats both US and EU servers than Shadowblades and Hunters COMBINED.. Infact SB and NS`s combined are still below the number of Infils.

B

Bebopbo

lol!

alb zergs 24/7 - skill-less noob's :) :)

some albs i /salute :) ..others ..dear o dear.. maybe its time for you to go back to CS :)

H

Heffer

bring on the nurfs \o/

They will roll Zerkers then they will whinge and then will make perfectly balanced savages!!

like are they balanced lol, something hitting at 1.5speed for 300+dmg on a plate wearer while evading attacks from behind 15times in a row........perfectly balanced \o/

R

Roalith

More people consider infils overpowered than any other class in the game.

Um... BDs? :eek:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Heffer
They will roll Zerkers then they will whinge and then will make perfectly balanced savages!!

like are they balanced lol, something hitting at 1.5speed for 300+dmg on a plate wearer while evading attacks from behind 15times in a row........perfectly balanced \o/

someone`s talking crap ;p

h2h caps speed but styled hits vs plate are around the 150-180 mark.. double - quads can increase that alot. alot of the damage comes from positionals and reactionary styles.

2h doesnt cap speed normally around the 2-2.5 second mark unless an aug healer uses celerity. damage with capped qui and haste around the 300-350 mark.

No haste, Base quickness on either templates with have huge frontload damage but pathetic swing times.

H

Heffer

someone`s talking crap ;p

2h doesnt cap speed normally around the 2-2.5 second mark unless an aug healer uses celerity. damage with capped qui and haste around the 300-350 mark.

so savages aren't the littlest overpowered? only alb tank that can match that is merc, but they dont have the best defence in the game to go with it.....

even if i am talking crap its only replies to your posts which are equally full of shite/crap/whines!

F

Flesh

Emma, wanna cyber?
It really turns me on when you quote stats and cap speeds!

O

old.Atrox

Emma Savage and BD is far more overpowerd then infils.

4sec Instant LT 2healer pets.
Very good dmg, 50% melee resist +25% evade/parry 360degree on the evade ofc

G

Gamah

Lets not ay about the 4 full groups of mids at amg emain today then...could not even move it was so laggy :<

L

Lochlyessa

1fg stealthers camping mmg late night..

4fg mids camping amg afternoon/early evening

which is worse iyo? ;<

O

old.tuppe

friar hit hard like truck, and allways buffed.
every realm have own overpowered classes, but most whine come from albs.
you dont need have all best classes/ra:s in own realm, give other change too.

btw about zergs? wtf was weekend, dont remember was it saturday or sunday? st zerg in odin, around 12 st what i heard!
c:moon, you allready can beat any class 1v1 but 12!!

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by old.tuppe
friar hit hard like truck, and allways buffed.

Yea, and a savage can beat a friar unbuffed, explain that ;x

L

Lochlyessa

Not even gonna mention bd's at this point either..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom