Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder how many of the people that voted for Boris have also moved their money out of the country.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'd love to know why you think it's awesome.

Also, how long until we can judge if he's a success/failure? Or do we just blame remainers indefinitely?

I dunno, but it appears some people have him down as a failure already (because Boris) so does it matter?

Anyway it's awesome news. I've spent the last hour or so on Twitter, the meltdown from all the usual suspects is far too entertaining to log out from.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So that's the only reason is because it's annoying to others. Interesting.

What I'll find hilarious is that if there is a general election in a few months because he is stuck in the doldrums just like May was.

Gwadien

I dunno, but it appears some people have him down as a failure already (because Boris) so does it matter?

Anyway it's awesome news. I've spent the last hour or so on Twitter, the meltdown from all the usual suspects is far too entertaining to log out from.

I'm glad it's hilarious, we can have a few years of having a hilarious PM fucking the country up, whilst we ignore shit like this; Single dad with just £4.61 killed himself after 3 week wait for Universal Credit

I'm glad people are in the financial position to just watch things burn because they're bored and find it funny.

It's pretty fucked up if you ask me.

It's like this alt-right/brexit/donald trump surge has made it so compassion for other people isn't cool so you shouldn't do it, you should just tell everyone to get to fuck as often as possible.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can't blame the Tories there @Gwadien.

Single dad, quit his job, "always had money before", was waiting on benefits (why do you get them if you quit - my single mum had to work) and his last act, before leaving his three children, was posting on social media.

Yes, benefits weren't forthcoming for a few weeks, but that's not why he didn't kill himself. He was fucked up anyway.

It's sad, but blaming universal credit for a cluster fuck isn't right.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It is a sad day when @Bodhi who has already stated in a previous post is not swimming in money and will absolutely suffer under a no deal has morphed into our local village idiot @Job very sad day indeed.

Bodhi

It is a sad day when @Bodhi who has already stated in a previous post is not swimming in money and will absolutely suffer under a no deal has morphed into our local village idiot @Job very sad day indeed.

Still accusing people you disagree with of being idiots? Still wondering why no minds have been changed?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it one day.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sorry but you are an idiot if you think this is funny - had you presented a reasoned point of view I obviously wouldn’t have compared you with a backwards scrote :)

Gwadien

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Boris is an intelligent and involved politician who orates well and is basically a refined posher Farage.

If you buy into the mainstream liberal media character assination, then you are the idiot...

Listen to his pragmatic acceptance speech, it stands up even when edited by the Times.

View: https://youtu.be/rcv_c2wZlsE

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Boris has always been good at talking the talk.

Problem has always been content - he's an opportunistic wanker who makes facts up.

Gwadien

Boris is an intelligent and involved politician who orates well and is basically a refined posher Farage.

If you buy into the mainstream liberal media character assination, then you are the idiot...

Listen to his pragmatic acceptance speech, it stands up even when edited by the Times.

I watched the unedited version.

You always talk about politicians making false promises, but he has promised EVERYTHING!

I did notice there was one thing he didn't mention, the NHS.

I wonder why...

4379.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Farage is a paragon of principle and moral rectitude compared to Boris. I don't care that he can orate and hold a room (truth is he's just better at that kind of thing that the rest of the current shower of shite in Parliament, by historic standards he's nowt special).

The problem with Boris is that he's an unprincipled self-serving cunt and he always has been; he no more believes in Brexit than I believe in the tooth fairy; his support for the whole Brexit shitshow is to get him right where he is right now. I wouldn't be surprised if "become Prime Minister whilst behaving like an incompetent boorish wanker" isn't a dare he and his Eton chums came up with during prep 40 years ago.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well done for you believing any politician is in it for the people.

Prime ministers give speeches, back up policies and lay down a cornerstone for a countries place in the world.

He will be good at that...May was fucking useless at that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well done for you believing any politician is in it for the people.

Prime ministers give speeches, back up policies and lay down a cornerstone for a countries place in the world.

He will be good at that...May was fucking useless at that.

Like he did as the most incompetent foreign secretary in 100 years? We actually have evidence of his utter uselessness in dealing with foreign diplomats and leaders which will pretty much be his only job for the foreseeable; he was a fucking disaster. A complete failure; it's not even vaguely debatable. And yet here we are.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That and he actually represents the "liberal elite" @Job supposedly hates.

But he jokes about letterbox muslims so he's nailed Job and his simple ilk...

Gwadien

I'd love to meet the Tories that voted for him.

Just ask them why.

Bodhi

That and he actually represents the "liberal elite" @Job supposedly hates.

But he jokes about letterbox muslims so he's nailed Job and his simple ilk...

He wasn't wrong in the slightest - women in Nihabs do look like letterboxes? However he also defended their right to wear them, unlike some of our more "enlightened" continental neighbours.

He was mocking religion, something which is entirely healthy, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom