Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Libs and Brexit up the same amount - show's the country is split.

The Change UK splitters have weakened labour. Not sure what they're supposed to stand for. But then - I'm not sure they do either.
I’d say it’s more likely that the existence of Change UK is suppressing the LibDem vote.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Really? Theresa may ssid she wanted to repeal it but dropped it from her manifesto when it was too unpopular. Boris is in favour and hunt is in favour.

Your cock-suck fantasy Farage regularly attends hunts and campaigns for the return of fox hunting. Which shows exactly what sort of toff society he runs in.

All the people you admire are cunts.

Gumbo

FH is my second home

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That would seem very sensible. They'll lose some of the North, but they're going to lose everything if they don't change. He needs to challenge, and be absolutely explicit about cancelling Brexit, perhaps with a plan for a referendum repeat in 5 years with the terms of the question clearly framed by a grown up.

Nah, needs to be far away from Corbyn as possible, the only way they'll be elected is if they go back to Tory Lite.

Anything resembling a left wing labour will be targeted by the Tories as being anti-semites and they'll just reiterate that Brexit will solve everyone's issues.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Putin propagandist on Putin propaganda channel. No thanks.
Why do you auto reject him.
Hes a very clever man and all you have to do is context his agenda, hes simply pointing out pretty well what Scouse says ...and what is the truth.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hes a very clever man and all you have to do is context his agenda, hes simply pointing out pretty well what Scouse says ...and what is the truth.
George Galloway is not clever except at promoting George Galloway and doing what it takes to keep his lifestyle comfortable. I'd rather listen to a dentists drill.

Gwadien

I follow Russia Today on Youtube because it's fascinating.

There's currently an article about Putin meeting the Pope with the headlines being 'Alpha meets Beta'

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Compared to you a snail is clever so not really a good barometer

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Watched it because Job accused it of being what I say.

I don't know anything about Bernie Sanders background but pretty much everything else is bob on.

Do we disregard truth if we don't like the person saying it? I thought we were about the message, not the messenger?

Watch it. Tell me what you disagree with. *Just the message* mind. Not the who, where and when. Just the words.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Watched it because Job accused it of being what I say.

I don't know anything about Bernie Sanders background but pretty much everything else is bob on.

Do we disregard truth if we don't like the person saying it? I thought we were about the message, not the messenger?

Watch it. Tell me what you disagree with. *Just the message* mind. Not the who, where and when. Just the words.
Watched it and unsurprisingly it was full of straw men and over generalisations. Chris Williamson he blandly states only criticised Israel and did nothing else wrong. I’ve posted several examples that show that isn’t true. He’s a vile cunt.

Corbyn has endorsed books and murals that are overtly anti semitic but didn’t notice it somehow. Then he’s just dumb. Insensitive.

The whole tone of the rant was set when he gave the red army, and grudgingly other allies, credit for ending Hitler’s anti semitic mission, totally omitting that Stalin started on the same side as Hitler, with the same mission and killed hundreds of thousands of Jews for being Jewish.

There may be some grains of truth in the overall message but it is twisted to serve Putins aims and deliberately mislead and sow division.

I swear you’re going to come out as alt right any day now.

(Oh, and Putin pushed Bernie in 2016 as well as Trump. It’s all in the Mueller report.)

Job

I agree you can be anti Israel..and not anti jew.

But I would take a guess its only a matter of time before we round them up again....history repeats an all.

Gwadien

If Jacob Rees Mogg doesn't take a ministerial job under Boris, can we call him a cunt?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Today is the day that the UK achieve new levels of madness...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I'm embarrassed to be British.
Can't see Boris being in the job for long though. When the EU give him the middle finger he's in the shit.

Job

Youve been embarrased to be British since birth

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Youve been embarrased to be British since birth
I actually don't give a fuck about being defined on something as dumb and utterly made-up as a national boundary.

If you hate "the elites" you should too - because those national boundaries were invented by them - as ring-fences for their worker-slaves.

But I guess you want to suck your particular "brand" of slave-master cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom