Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well it was only created last week.

Job

Yes the irony is epic.
Their own voting system is giving power to those who oppose its mission.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yes the irony is epic.
Their own voting system is giving power to those who oppose its mission.

I think the real irony is the people calling the EU undemocratic amd wanting to leave are represented democratically in the EU while at home they get nothing. So once UK is not in the EU where will these people be represented? How is it an improvement in democracy?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I was expecting Corbyn to read a stone throwing time story at the end.

View: https://youtu.be/KXcQ892cKso

Completely acceptable considering they've been under siege for the past 80 years, not sure how you can expect anything different.

The irony of you posting Rebel Media though, the group that makes shit up about Muslims all the time.

Glad you're starting to post your true sources though, Breitbart and Rebel Media.

My favourite rebel media was when Tommy Robinson when to Israel to publicly support anti Muslim agendas.

Then he compared the kids of Israel and Palestine whilst walking around with the IDF, the Israeli kids were amazing wanted to play football etc, Palestinians didn't, he even got some abuse hurled at him, utter bastards!

Gwadien

It also shows that Islamaphobia comes infront of Nationalism in your ideology, because Palestine should be a natural ally of the Nationalists, but nah, muslims.

Job

Completely acceptable considering they've been under siege for the past 80 years, not sure how you can expect anything different.

The irony of you posting Rebel Media though, the group that makes shit up about Muslims all the time.

Glad you're starting to post your true sources though, Breitbart and Rebel Media.

My favourite rebel media was when Tommy Robinson when to Israel to publicly support anti Muslim agendas.

Then he compared the kids of Israel and Palestine whilst walking around with the IDF, the Israeli kids were amazing wanted to play football etc, Palestinians didn't, he even got some abuse hurled at him, utter bastards!
That video is all over youyube..as usual you blame the messenger.
Its not spun or out of context..its just clips from palestinian childrens TV.

Job

Seriously Gwad..thats not acceptable..and you a frickin teacher...rather worrisome.

Gwadien

Seriously Gwad..thats not acceptable..and you a frickin teacher...rather worrisome.

I don't really see much difference between this and the bile that the far-right posts on Facebook, which way more kids will access.

Difference is that they have been under siege for 80 years, but you haven't.

Job

Please show me the right wing material on youtube where they have kids singing about suicide bombers and beating up jews.

This was the mainstream TV ffs.

Job

Im merely pointing out the hilarity of a local election basically pitting ukip2 against labour.
And labour are the ones under seige for racism.

Job

Well neither of them are..but you know, the media and twatter.

Gwadien

Well neither of them are..but you know, the media and twatter.

Someone 'liking' something on Facebook is slightly difference to you believing the British are the master race and your views on Muslims.

Don't try to make yourself look better, you're still utter scum :)

Job

No..were not the master race.
Which is where we are..if you dont join in with the little Englanders brigade..then you are a nazi.
In fact Im utter scum to even mention britains place in the world..simple facts are tantemount to joining the clan.
What would make you happy.
We are a tiny insignificant shithole of racists who are honoured that other cultures bother to show interest in us..out of pity.
Happier now?

Can I be woke now.

I point it out, and you keep doing it.

Im not the one calling labour racist..its you lot

Gwadien

No..were not the master race.
Which is where we are..if you dont join in with the little Englanders brigade..then you are a nazi.
In fact Im utter scum to even mention britains place in the world..simple facts are tantemount to joining the clan.
What would make you happy.
We are a tiny insignificant shithole of racists who are honoured that other cultures bother to show interest in us..out of pity.
Happier now?

Can I be woke now.

I point it out, and you keep doing it.

Im not the one calling labour racist..its you lot

Again 'you lot', why the fuck do you think there's two camps; 'your lot' and the 'other lot'?

I think what we would make us happier is if you tried to apply some reality to the situation and suggest that everything isn't going to be dandy and rosy because we're Great Britain.

See the Brexit thread; Trump is making it quite clear that he's looking forward to profiting from us post-Brexit. If you didn't feel fucked over enough by the EU, just wait for what America has to offer.

See what's so 'great' about Britain then.

Also, gathering all your opposition into one camp and denouncing them as traitors to the UK... Don't you see what you're doing?

Job

It will just be normal..not huge success or doom laden failure.

Just the normal ups and downs.

The EU hasnt protected from crashes or boosted our recovery.
It has mostly had a negative effect on European economies because of the difficulty with the Euro...it may work in the end after a lot of pain.
Still nothing drastic..and nothing drastic in leaving.

Gwadien

I'm more concerned that we'd become your vision; a Victorian Britain where we bring back the days of 'deserving' and 'undeserving' poor.

I know you're retired and you have money and stuff, so you really don't give a shit, but do you genuinely expect the NHS to stick around in it's current form? Will you consider future deaths due to massive amounts of spending as necessary?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It will just be normal..not huge success or doom laden failure.

Just the normal ups and downs.

The EU hasnt protected from crashes or boosted our recovery.
It has mostly had a negative effect on European economies because of the difficulty with the Euro...it may work in the end after a lot of pain.
Still nothing drastic..and nothing drastic in leaving.

Except being in the EU almost certainly has saved the UK from the worst economic shocks, but it's kind of besides the point; the EU has never been the cause of the economic woes of Britain; its successive British governments (Tory AND Labour) that have always been the problem, but especially the Tories over the last decade.

Irrespective of one's views on immigration or sovereignty, I just don't get how anyone wants to give more power and money to the1%, which can be the only outcome of Brexit.

Job

All the concievable outcomes are boosting the 1%, in or out of the EU.

Job

I have to agree with him...if you are in the dole in the UK, you are still in the top 10% of world income.

So DIRE poverty...give me a break, I visit some of britains most deprived areas..they are NOT in dire poverty.

Gwadien

I have to agree with him...if you are in the dole in the UK, you are still in the top 10% of world income.

So DIRE poverty...give me a break, I visit some of britains most deprived areas..they are NOT in dire poverty.

Yeah, it depends on your definition, and because you've worked all your life and you're in a comfortable position you can't understand how people get into that position, so you chose ignorance.

Those Liberal Elite groups like the UN disagree with you though.

Job

I just said I cisit the homes on a regular basis in some of britains most deprived sink estates in the shitholes of Liverpool.
They are the benefits capitals of the UK like Knowsley.
No one is in dire poverty unless they are smackheads who cant steal very well.
Pick ANY house and theyll have the latest phone..a 60 inch TV, laptops, tablets..a fridge full of food and go the chippy in a taxi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom