Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
And it begins.
But it quite clearly is a 14B cash injection and doesnt claim to be annually...stright away power corrupts and Fact checker and Facebook are jumping into political agenda territory.

Conservative Party have advert removed by Facebook for putting a fake headline on a BBC news story

You actually are hilarious, you complained about politicians being self-serving liars.

But now you've got a bloke who switched to Brexit to attempt to get some power and then straight up makes shit up.

But nope, he/they support Brexit, so it's fine, and should actually be encouraged!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im not supporting Boris, Im pointing out as soon as facebook signs up some 'independent' fact checker, straight away the are convoluting fake news accusations..oh and guess what..banning non liberal globalist adverts.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Apart from the fact it was bullshit as it didn't actually match the original article, plus it is generally also bullshit because an MP/PM said it.

Gwadien

Im not supporting Boris, Im pointing out as soon as facebook signs up some 'independent' fact checker, straight away the are convoluting fake news accusations..oh and guess what..banning non liberal globalist adverts.

Can you please explain how Tory pledges on education spending increase is anti-liberal globalist?

Job

Because its Tory and they have a leader pushing brexit.

Just carpet smear everything.

Gwadien

Because its Tory and they have a leader pushing brexit.

Just carpet smear everything.
haha!

So Boris has managed to convince you that they're the Brexit party, and EVERYTHING is revolved around Brexit, even education budgets.

You're the one who says we need to come together after being divided, but I'm sure any criticism of the Tory Government (if they win the next GE) for the next 5 years or so will consist of 'Ofc they're criticising that the NHS is on its knees, there's no money in education, and homelessness is at an all time high, they're remainers!'

It's just funny that you criticise liberal elite propaganda, but so long as it's your propaganda, tis'll good.

Shit's like the corn laws on crack.

Gwadien

I must say - Brexit aside, the Lib Dems do seem to be doing a very good job of making theirselves look like a 'cool' party, whereas the Tories and Labour are obviously sticking to their spin doctors advice very closely and makes them look very false and robotic, the Lib Dems don't appear to do that.

Is it because there isn't much risk of them getting into Government, so the very ambitious (and therefore bastards) stay clear of them? Although, that being said, we've seen what happens when they do get some power unfortunately :(

Gwadien

Why the facepalm @Embattle

Care to explain or you just gonna do your shit excuse to why you don't explain again?

Job

Maybe voting for the 'libs' the political chancers they are, creep into power by default, then fuck off and get a job with facebook or something.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I must say - Brexit aside, the Lib Dems do seem to be doing a very good job of making theirselves look like a 'cool' party, whereas the Tories and Labour are obviously sticking to their spin doctors advice very closely and makes them look very false and robotic, the Lib Dems don't appear to do that.

Is it because there isn't much risk of them getting into Government, so the very ambitious (and therefore bastards) stay clear of them? Although, that being said, we've seen what happens when they do get some power unfortunately :(

They look cool to idiots spouting democracy yet just like all the others they can't live up to it in any form, hell even the names of these parties have become little more than hypocritical self-interest hogwash.

As it stands at the moment I don't expect any significant majority for any party when the the next election happens, the left will be every bit as much as the right to blame for that....and anything else that happens in the future.

It is little more than an attempt to visually inspect cock roaches and decide the good and the bad ones.

Gwadien

They look cool to idiots spouting democracy yet just like all the others they can't live up to it in any form, hell even the names of these parties have become little more than hypocritical self-interest hogwash.

As it stands at the moment I don't expect any significant majority for any party when the the next election happens, the left will be every bit as much as the right to blame for that....and anything else that happens in the future.

It is little more than an attempt to visually inspect cock roaches and decide the good and the bad ones.

As I said, Brexit aside, they are a lively interesting party who seem to be invigorated, whereas the other two don't. Interestingly enough, the correspondent in the article talks about the same thing, heh.

But in regards to Brexit;

At least they have a clear position that their party is behind.

I know you get pissy because you're are a Brexiteer, but why can't we have a party that wants to u-turn Brexit? Or does it have to be x amount of years before we're allowed to have the conversation again?

I guess we'll see at the next election to how many people see it as a 'betrayal to democracy'.

Gwadien

Realistically, I'd like to see a Lab-Lib Government with the Lib Dems taking lots of seats from the Tories and some from Labour, so that they have a large say in Government, we U-turn Brexit, then we start fixing public spending so that people realise that things can improve if we don't just neglect the poorer people in society and stop blaming immigrants/TheEU, but don't go too crazy on it so our resident Freddies start opening off shore bank acounts ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Yes but you have to choose otherwise what's your alternative?

Not voting? That doesn't help anything.

Gwadien

Tory.

If you want Brexit, you'd be an idiot not to vote for the Tories, because the only alternative is the Brexit Party, because whilst the Tories will have a hard-right upper class agenda, it beats the Brexit Party's lack of agenda.

Job

Vote to cancel article 50.

No fucking shame whatsoever, utter..utter fucking chancers.

All the wets who have scurried off these traitors will live to regret it.
But hey ho, the entire game is over anyway.

Gwadien

'wah wah wah wah you never listened to our views'

We listened, now you're calling Remainers 'traitors that will live to regret it'.

Can you see why we've ignored and ridiculed your lot?

Job

Im calling the people that jumped ship to that bunch of shysters.

Heres a tip...dont put your house on them winning fuck all.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Nor does voting it seems.

Tory.

If you want Brexit, you'd be an idiot not to vote for the Tories, because the only alternative is the Brexit Party, because whilst the Tories will have a hard-right upper class agenda, it beats the Brexit Party's lack of agenda.

All parties have agenda's, something I've said before and I'll keep saying it.

The Holier-than-thou attitude at others expense is another cornerstone of the dislike towards Liberals, something I don't see them having improved upon with recent events.

Labour, well they've got a silent conflicted leader in charge with a collection of other questionable front benchers like Diane Abbott.

The Tories, well what a complete Eton mess with Johnson leading who I'm not sure anyone could take seriously.

The Brexit party and Nigel are good for sticking a fox in the henhouse but on a national level and beyond brexit I don't see much, well unless you want a Nigel/Trump love in.

The Greens, good intentions even if some what unrealistic but the Liberals will steal some of their thunder.

UKIP = BNP

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Tory.

Tories!?! :LOL:
I'd rather set myself on fire especially if Boris is still around. I don't want a Brexit so any party that is dead against it get's my vote.

Job

All I can say about the british political system is its rules seem to be more like guidelines and you can stray as far as your support will let you.

Gwadien

Nor does voting it seems.

All parties have agenda's, something I've said before and I'll keep saying it.

Okay, so the Tories have an agenda of fuck the poor, yay the rich, whereas Labour have an agenda of fuck the rich, yay the poor.

Where do you put Lib Dems in that? Or is your distaste for them purely because of their Brexit stance? I don't understand how it's 'holier than thou' to want to stay in the EU, it's their right to do that, even if you disagree with it.

All I can say about the british political system is its rules seem to be more like guidelines and you can stray as far as your support will let you.

I love it how you have a total disregard for education, but then you claim to have knowledge about the 'rules of the British political system'.

Which in reality are just things that you get upset about, not 'rules'

Ormorof

FH is my second home

If a majority vote for it to be revoked how is that treason?

Job

So the Libdem political broadcast.
Fair enough, thats their position; but not a gnats bolaks to the 17.5 million who voted for Brexit, no just a ...
We read the Guardian and we know better.
I can guarantee thats just pushed and waverers back to brexit.
Fucking chancing, arrogant twats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom