Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So the Libdem political broadcast.
Fair enough, thats their position; but not a gnats bolaks to the 17.5 million who voted for Brexit, no just a ...
We read the Guardian and we know better.
I can guarantee thats just pushed and waverers back to brexit.
Fucking chancing, arrogant twats.

If so their electoral strategy is sunk so why give a shit?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
True..the bookies give them 5% , but all bets are off these days, if the entire remain movement backs them, only a Tory/Brexit party could beat them .

Anazing days...but faith in democracy is dead...and buried, dug up and buried again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
True..the bookies give them 5% , but all bets are off these days, if the entire remain movement backs them, only a Tory/Brexit party could beat them .

Anazing days...but faith in democracy is dead...and buried, dug up and buried again.

So if the majority of people democratically vote for a remain party how is that undemocratic??

Surely if that is what the people want then that is it...or does some vague 3 year old referendum trump everything else in the future?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

So if Remain won at the referendum, would you condemn and avoid a party that campaigned for Brexit again?

Job

Well remains angle was to do nothing, keep the status quo.

Job

Got interrupted.

Of course I would support campaigning to get back in.
At the moment the original vote hasnt been implemented and political parties are trying to infer that it never happened..wasnt valid...was only voted in by people who are irrelevent.

Watching the fucking biased lying cunts at the BBC in an outside broadcast, of course totally anti brexit bias...interview doctors who are remainers..interview people with no teeth who are brexiters.
Then go on to push the tiresome and well debunked narrative that people will die because of medicine shortages...which is utter fucking bullshit and they know it.

Haul out some guy with a brain disease for max effect.

Im going to die if theres a no deal.

Wtf, I mean seriously.
Just fuck the BBC..its remainer TV.

Gwadien

Got interrupted.

At the moment the original vote hasnt been implemented and political parties are trying to infer that it never happened..wasnt valid...was only voted in by people who are irrelevent.

Watching the fucking biased lying cunts at the BBC in an outside broadcast, of course totally anti brexit bias...interview doctors who are remainers..interview people with no teeth who are brexiters.
Then go on to push the tiresome and well debunked narrative that people will die because of medicine shortages...which is utter fucking bullshit and they know it.

Wtf, I mean seriously.

That also didn't answer the fucking question.

Only if you had a decent education :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am continually amused at the fact that Job thinks that educated people use one source of information to make decisions....

Gwadien

I am continually amused at the fact that Job thinks that educated people use one source of information to make decisions....

Whereas he listens to the loudest shouty man saying angry stuff to people that hate people.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So if Remain won at the referendum, would you condemn and avoid a party that campaigned for Brexit again?

Difference being, a Remain vote would have been implemented. Campaigning to take us back in after we leave is absolutely fine. Campaigning to stop a vote from being implemented is incredibly dodgy, and a good was to disenfranchise 17.4 million people.

Unless of course, they get 17.5 million votes in a GE. Could happen I guess.

Gwadien

Difference being, a Remain vote would have been implemented. Campaigning to take us back in after we leave is absolutely fine. Campaigning to stop a vote from being implemented is incredibly dodgy, and a good was to disenfranchise 17.4 million people.

Unless of course, they get 17.5 million votes in a GE. Could happen I guess.

But it we voted 3 years ago, and people are sick of the process and lots don't want a no deal Brexit.

As far as I'm concerned any party should take advantage of any political instability in order try to win votes, that's how democracy works.

Coming from the bloke who moaned about not being listened to and being called mean things, I find it very rich for him to then call people traitors who think a no deal Brexit is a bad idea. How does that promote a 'coming together'? What 'coming together' actually means in his head is shut the fuck up and let us do what we want.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Got interrupted.

Wtf, I mean seriously.

Not irrelevant but many have since died, demographics are shifting...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Got interrupted.

Wtf, I mean seriously.
It’s amazing that the bbc which is now stuffed with Tories and Brexiteers and is nothing like what it was ten years ago can still get accused of being lefty by you:

BBC Now No More Than 'Ventriloquist's Dummy' - Dorset Eye

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nope. Much better than Corbyn and Milne.
He's a dirty political opportunist who's used his position to undermine the party using arguments he knows to be false.

Agree, he's probably a more competent politician but he's still a cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
*slow clap *
I blame Watson, not Corbyn.

The Tories would never have put up with anyone so publically at odds with their leader. He'd have been summarily dismissed ages ago.

The plan to oust Watson involves a vote. So if people want him he'll stay. If his position gets voted out and he doesn't go with good grace then it's *him* that'll be responsible for splitting labour.

If it does happen he'll do his best to fuck the party at a time when it's utterly crucial that it presents a united front. Any other action literally hands it to the tories.

But he doesn't give a fuck about that. He's been a wrecker as long as he's had a hole in his arse - a real thorn in the side of party unity.

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
You mean a leader who doesn't say anything most times, when he does quite a while later he is utterly unconvincing.

Gwadien

It's funny that some people here will vote for the Tories after Boris deselects some of the most loyal and veteran Tories.

But they've gone ape shit over this :D

Job

All just collateral damage from the remainer cult.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's funny that some people here will vote for the Tories after Boris deselects some of the most loyal and veteran Tories.

But they've gone ape shit over this :D

I've said it before that the more you ridicule the Tories the more it says about Labour under JC since they still don't look like they would win at the next GE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom