Gender stuff

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am confused. Gender stuff fucks my brain up. I get why a man/woman wants to be the opposite. Why is it such a big thing? Surely you do what you want and be what you want?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Man = has a dick
Women = has a fanny
Apache gunship = has rotors.

Whats hard to understand?!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with breasts.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am confused. Gender stuff fucks my brain up. I get why a man/woman wants to be the opposite. Why is it such a big thing? Surely you do what you want and be what you want?
You can, the issues always come in telling others they have to accept a replacement world view. Some will agree and some won't, just the way of things.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Some people are using it to diferentiate themselves. Like goths and punks did before. Seems this generation are all about denying the sex they were born

SilverHood

FH is my second home
It's always strange what gets people riled up, especially here in the USA. For the land of the free, there is an awful lot of hate towards freely made choices.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's always strange what gets people riled up, especially here in the USA. For the land of the free, there is an awful lot of hate towards freely made choices.

Funnily enough that's my only real objection to trans-rights; while it may be a "freely made choice", its not a free choice for everyone else. Accommodating this lifestyle choice costs a fortune. If the claimed 3% of trans people in the UK all had their (allowed on the NHS) reassignment surgery it would cost (and this is a low-end estimate), £39 billion. Fortunately most don't do it, but as acceptance becomes more mainstream, the costs will rise and rise quite dramatically.

In the US of course this isn't an issue because you'd have to find the money for yourself.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Funnily enough that's my only real objection to trans-rights; while it may be a "freely made choice", its not a free choice for everyone else. Accommodating this lifestyle choice costs a fortune. If the claimed 3% of trans people in the UK all had their (allowed on the NHS) reassignment surgery it would cost (and this is a low-end estimate), £39 billion. Fortunately most don't do it, but as acceptance becomes more mainstream, the costs will rise and rise quite dramatically.

In the US of course this isn't an issue because you'd have to find the money for yourself.

as a lifestyle choice, I agree, it isn't something that you should be able get through the NHS.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Youd think it was discovered yesterday, civilisations as far back as we can see have accepted non gender and transgender people, sometimes rejecting them but almost always intergrating them and quite often holding them in esteem or god like reverence.
The problem seems to be using modern surgical methods to make it more permanent....oh and twatter.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
No issue with people being whatever the fuck they want. What I hate is them asserting that I have to find them as attractive or I'm labelled a Nazi. It's bullshit. Even being a cis white straight male in 2017 and beyond seems to be slur these days. How the fuck did that happen?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
How do you measure 'gender'? So if there's a large queue at the men's toilets I can cover all "feeling like a woman" and have a right to use the ladies? Or does it not work that way? That for me is the big issue; it's all based on unmeasurable feelings and emotions.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I have nothing against women that want to be men and men that want to be women, their life choice at the end of the day and I'm happy for them but I'm actually getting tired of the whole gender thing tbh... it was ok at first but now people just seem to be bandwagoning it for attention "OH THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS! THERE ARE LIKE 20+ GENDERS" - fuck off.

Job

Jesus if I wrote any of those posts I'd be the forum nazi again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I dont mind people thinking they are dofferent. I mind it when they get fucked off when i refer to them as male or female.

They get upset with us pushing gender on them but dont seem to get they are pushing their ideas on evveryone else.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Nice to see an issue like this bring out the true colours in some of this forums inhabitants. As for your latest link @Raven, that has more to do with dating preferences, hence the title. I can almost guarantee you've looked at someone in the past, gone "Phwoar!" and not known they were transgender. Finding someone attractive and being willing to date them are two entirely separate things.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There are some really pretty lady boys in Thailand. But i wouldnt date one. Lol

Job

The other white meat I believe is the term.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nice to see an issue like this bring out the true colours in some of this forums inhabitants. As for your latest link @Raven, that has more to do with dating preferences, hence the title. I can almost guarantee you've looked at someone in the past, gone "Phwoar!" and not known they were transgender. Finding someone attractive and being willing to date them are two entirely separate things.

The adam's apple and big hands usually give it away...so unlikely.

Anyway, in all seriousness. I don't go "phwoar!" at anyone. Sure, upon first glance some trans people can be attractive, I wouldn't fuck one though...what's your point?

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Why should anyone be automatically "willing" to date a trans person? Everyone has a mixed bag preferences, many of which might not be noble (no fat chicks) but they're still completely valid and its fairly pointless denying it. The bottom line is someone wants to become a woman, they can have all the surgery and hormone therapy in the world, and they may feel like a woman, but no-one else is under any obligation to feel the same way. This is the biggest problem with trans-rights; the narrative that we're all prejudiced if we don't accept a trans person as a biological woman as well as a legal woman. And how does that work when we know its not actually true?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Why should anyone be automatically "willing" to date a trans person? Everyone has a mixed bag preferences, many of which might not be noble (no fat chicks) but they're still completely valid and its fairly pointless denying it. The bottom line is someone wants to become a woman, they can have all the surgery and hormone therapy in the world, and they may feel like a woman, but no-one else is under any obligation to feel the same way. This is the biggest problem with trans-rights; the narrative that we're all prejudiced if we don't accept a trans person as a biological woman as well as a legal woman. And how does that work when we know its not actually true?

40 odd hours without sleep may have made my head a little fuzzy but I don't think I said people should automatically be willing to date a trans person. Also, no one I've spoken to and nothing I have seen has ever suggested that they want us to accept them as biologically male/female. What they're asking for, as you pointed out is to be accepted as legally male/female. They want the same rights across the board as cisgender people and they would really quite like to live their lives without fear of being physically attacked.

DaGaffer

40 odd hours without sleep may have made my head a little fuzzy but I don't think I said people should automatically be willing to date a trans person. Also, no one I've spoken to and nothing I have seen has ever suggested that they want us to accept them as biologically male/female. What they're asking for, as you pointed out is to be accepted as legally male/female. They want the same rights across the board as cisgender people and they would really quite like to live their lives without fear of being physically attacked.

That is definitely not the implication in those articles.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

OK, so what has that got to do with attractiveness or whether or not its highly offensive for people to not want to sleep with them?

Legal definition
Attractiveness
Whether or not you would fuck them

3 very different things.

Job

Here we go again...force people to accept something they are uncomfortable with...public shaming..lose your job..etc.
Then sit back and be amazed when the shit gits the fan.
They expose a transphobic...everyone falls over each other to vilify them, people doing exposing actually believe they are being agreed with when everyone is just protecting themselves.
Its a South Park episode being played out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom