Games gany.net - TekkitLite

Adari

Part of the furniture
Bonjour!

I'd like to get back into MC. Are you guys still actively playing? Can I join? ;)

Regards,

M

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I too would like to return if you guys will let me.

Not that I know anything about tekkit mind *toddles off to the wiki*

Poag

m00?
I've finally got around to updating the server to the current tekkitlite version.

I've also added those who asked to be added in the interim time period!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And so begins the great move of 2013. Will take a while to pack everything :p

Then have to come up with a good delivery system, probably teleport pipe things over.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That's what I did. Nice sorting system one end and a big hoover the other end, just sucked up everything out of all the chests and delivered them to the same receiver pipe as my quarries.

Poag

m00?
Had to roll the server back 24 hours. Seems i'd created some sort of death loop that murdered the server when anyone went near it.

This does mean that my house is no longer a smoking crater in the ground, so i'd advise people to stay clear of it for now as its laggy as hell for unknown reasons......I'll nuke it again over the weekend.

Poag

m00?
I've put a copy of the tekkit server onto my new box. Its available on vs2.gany.net

If people can login and see how it runs I'd be grateful. Let me know how it goes!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
cool have to get back into this .. been too busy so far tho :( will try soon

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tried joining today but can't reach server, i'm so out of sync with the updates.

Poag

m00?
No its down. As noone expressed any interest and for ~2 months i was the only one joining it, i killed it off and moved the map onto my home server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom