Games gany.net - TekkitLite

Poag

m00?
Yeah 1.4.7 atm. Most mods haven't been updated to 1.5 yet :-(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Glad the luminators are fixed... though I doubt my new base would pass any safety regs! randomly blowing stuff up at the moment due to too high current on circuits. I will end up with full proper lighting if I have to exhaust all my resources!

Poag

m00?
i did somethign rather silly yesterday. I was building minecarts on my test track, instead of placing the farming minecart, i placed the mining cart....there were a few moments of panic as it drilled through my power core :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Server went bang :( in the process I died and lost 4 MV solar panals, about 20 batboxs and the next tier up, tons of fibre wire and a full set of power armour. Was in the middle of rewiring everything!

Bleh. Suppose I will just have to make it all again tomorrow!

Last edited:

Poag

m00?
Server doesn't seem to have fallen over last night. It did however spike from ~40% cpu to 200% cpu .....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Are electric engines supposed to have vanished?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Back in business!

Well, power back on and far better organised than before. With better wiring I have got more out of 2 medium solar arrays than I got out of 5 before.

Still need to make replacement power armour though, they have changed some of the recipes which means it is a massive ball ache to make the batteries for them. Had to set up 5 different machines just to make part of it. Liquid red stone of all things...

Apparently electric motors have been removed from tekkit lite, not sure how I will power quarries now. Solar and electric motors were excellent as I could just leave them to do their thing. Not enough oil in the land to power a combustion engine!

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
light seems to have changes also a bit from glow cubes and luminators seem to have been made not as bright

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Still need to make replacement power armour though, they have changed some of the recipes which means it is a massive ball ache to make the batteries for them. Had to set up 5 different machines just to make part of it. Liquid red stone of all things...

... Turns out it was me just being daft, you can still make it with a Lapotron crystal rather than a energy cell frame! Teach me to play drunk.

Still, set up some nice machinery that I can use for other things!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Seems you need three blocks to convert power from solar to use on a quarry. A lv consumer a bc producer and a bridge thing n between.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Will have to get this sorted later myself. What do you do with all you big holes from quarries? I have kinda left a huge number oof holes behind me ATM and it looks ugly hehe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mine are largely under water so I don't bother.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just checked in, besides having 4 full diamond chests of UU matter everything looks good.

Need to upgrade my power armor though, mmm, railgun...

Poag

m00?
Morning chaps.

Alas I come bearing some not so good news. My current server host is shutting down in July. As such the current extremely cheap server rental costs i've been paying will disappear :(

Atm i'm currently unemployed and thus can't stake higher cost hosting packages. I'll keep the server running until the lights go dark where it is atm, hopefully by then I will be gainfully employed somewhere else and can keep the server running somewhere new.

We still have some months left on the current box however, so no need to worry for a while yet :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
never mind its been nice while it lasted hope you manage to find employment again :)

Poag

m00?
So..i'm employed again.

So minecraftia lives on! However as an experiment to see if people like it. I've Spawned a Universal energy server to play around with.

The objective here to build missiles and bomb each other into the stone age. The server is accessable from ue.gany.net.

You can get the client from the FTB launcher http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper and Selecting AMPZ from the list.

Join me! And destroy the world!

Normal white list has been applied to the new server.

Poag

m00?
I've just wiped out the map from my toying/testing. So its totally empty for people to build as they wish.

However i suggest you build underground, or make it known you dont want to join in the explosions :p

Poag

m00?
Indeed :) May block Red matter and Antimatter tho. Makes destroying peoples bases pretty easy :/

Poag

m00?
I havn't updated the server in a little while due to stuff being going on. As i'm vegas atm i can't really look into it till i get home.

However the server that the MC server runs on IS shutting down in June, i'm currently moving services to a new host. Depending on demand i'll see what i can do about the serv.

Can those who are still interested in Tekkit Lite just pop a post in indicating such. Toth and Mori i'll assume are interested :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i was going to refine a lot of stuff then blow up my old base and start a new :D

If my job continues past net month then i should be sorted to aid. WAs supposed to help chosen too, but things went titties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom