Games gany.net - TekkitLite

Poag

m00?

I'm pleased to say that the gany.net TekkitLite server is up and running.

To play you need the Technic launcher from here http://www.technicpack.net/download/

Once downloaded choose "Tekkit Lite" on the splash screen then click login.

Once ingame add the server "vs1.gany.net" under multiplayer and join away.

At the moment its running on white-list as permissionsEX seems to be having a fit. So if you'd like to have a nose/play please drop a message in this thread with your ID.

Ingame map is available here dynMap

Last edited:

Poag

m00?
On the map you can see my house to the south of the spawn point.

People are free to build nearby if they wish, but please leave a 50 block gap.

Building nearby people can tap into my house power grid (you will need to fabricate your own HC/MV/LV transformers however)
I have both BC and IC2 power available. There are also public charging stations in the lobby, for jetpacks/armour/tools, along with free cake!

--------------------------------------------​
White Listed Players:-​

Poag
Toht
Moraith
Nate
Temeter

--------------------------------------------​
Future Plans​
Multiverse is coming when forge support gets a bit better. Worlds to include for now:-​
  • Quarry World, expected to be the surface of the moon after a while. This will be the place to go to mine materials once the area around your house is exhausted. This world will be reset on a bi-monthly basis.
--------------------------------------------
Rules

1. When building a nuclear reactor, it MUST be enclosed in a forcefield. Failure to do so will result in your house being enclosed in a forcefield....and then nuked.
  2. Creating lava source blocks from UU matter is disabled, trying to circumvent this will get your house enclosed in a force field and then....nuked.
  3. Dont break other peoples remote quarries piping. This is only relevant until blockperms are online.
  4. Dont be a dick!
--------------------------------------------
Blocked Blocks
  • Lava Source
  • Water Source
  • Crystal Chests (Use diamond instead, crystal chests cause lots of lag)

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've set up a wooden shack on top a small "mountain", next to a desert and an active volcano. Lovely spot, if it's not the one Poag has stripmined already :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, just with more stuff. Reactors, generators, magic, whatnot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had a productive weekend to say the least. Basic machinery running, quarry running, charging tables etc. All running on solar so no fuel needs.

Now i can start planning my house and factory.

Bit of a tip of the day;

If you leave the quarry amchine -inside- the black&yellow lines, it'll destroy it. nice waste of an hour there :X3:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Second tip of the day; don't leave stuff in charging benches, they disappear(currently atleast). Lesson learned :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Damnit, forgot yesterday what i was supposed to do and now my quarry is without a recycler :D

I guess i'll sneakily set it up at work :whistle:

Poag

m00?
add moriath1 please :)
Done.

I've been fine tuning my scrap factory over the last couple of days. With my cobble factory producing 64 cobble every 4 seconds, my mass fabricators are all running at full speed without much trouble. I now have UU matter coming out of my ears :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then it's time to start building fun stuff :D

I'm going to need a bit of time before i get my UU running since i'm trying out full solar.

Poag

m00?
Then it's time to start building fun stuff :D
ON the upper floor i have some diamond fabrication going on, along with Cake production :). I've got a nice group of automated farms around the house producing all the required parts and some auto crafting tables putting it together.

I'm going to start looking for a location to build a castle soonish, but first i need to spend some time on computer craft to build an automated mining bot to roam the +45 depths for uranium.
Finally i need to come up with a power draw monitor, so that i'm not pushing power into BC pipes when nothing is drawing it, causing the pipes to explode.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i need to start building my mountain side home too at some point. Living in a shack with all that electricity can't be good for my dog :p

Poag

m00?
I think you shoudl build on the side of that volcano :p

On the side of it face out to sea :)

Poag

m00?
The server has been updated to the latest version of BukkitForge. Please let me know if there are any problems and i'll roll it back. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hmm I getting an issue setting home I type /sethome. Then do /home and it sends me back to my spawn point.

I'm an expert at finding my way now but it is a pain.

Any ideas?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No idea really since i've not used the system, i can try it out.

Yeap, /sethome and /home works. No idea if it needs a "proper" house or anything.

Last edited:

Poag

m00?
Hmm I getting an issue setting home I type /sethome. Then do /home and it sends me back to my spawn point.

I'm an expert at finding my way now but it is a pain.

Any ideas?

Do you get a confirmation when you use /sethome ?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Will check tonight just to see if i was being a twat and doing something wrong .. client seems a little unstable getting some crashing and all from time to time .. which is a pain and might have screwed something up in my installation

Poag

m00?
I think i've fixed it. Give it a go tonight and it should be fixed :)

Nate

FH is my second home
i can't seem to remember my e-mail / pw :( and any e-mail i put in on the forgot it says success but doesn't send anything.

Nate

FH is my second home
it's minecraft.net right? this also keeps going down :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom