Games gany.net - TekkitLite

Poag

m00?
Taking the server offline for a while to update to version 0.6.1 of Tekkit Lite. Your launchers should update automagically.

Poag

m00?
Or atleast i would be but the technic guys seem to have murdered the server and updated the launcher to a version that falls over constantly :(

Poag

m00?
I've left server as is currently. Got a local copy i'm working with to try and upgrade it to the latest tekkit lite.

So if your launcher asks you to upgrade...dont :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Last night I was crashed out when it said flying wasn't allowed. Does that need to be changed again?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Luminators seem slightly broken, can't place them on walls or the floor, they just sort of float.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
See them in my building the ceiling they act as a whole panel the floor ones its like they shrunk and have a gap around

:(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Only started using them this weekend but had to use glowstone as a temporary alternative.

Only just discovered construction foam (which I love!) so a bit behind :)

Is there a faster way to get paint onto rollers? I made some paint tins but they don't seem to do anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As far as i know you just have to stick it on one by one as they run out. Paintcans are for brushes.

Construction foam has been my baby for a long time and yeah, it's awesome :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What do you use the brushes for? They don't seem to do anything with foam.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Painting pneumatic tubes for one, painted tubes(different colors) don't connect with eachother so that's a spacesaver or two.

Also, get the sprayer/backpack for foam, it saves a ton of time and resources.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ah, thanks. Will look into that. I had a look at the tubes, it seems a more complicated way of doing what you can do with diamond and phased pipes? Might have a fiddle with them though, I want to set up some automated crafting stuff.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yup its like diamond tube but more colors and all and you can have a default where everything else goes . its good for sorting stuff .. better than diamond tubes i think. Whats onstruction foam .. please tell i not seen that yet

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You make it with 1x coal dust 1x red stone 1x water (bucket or cell) and 1x clay dust which gives you 3 blocks (will see what the backpack does tonight!). You place it like any other block, at first it is a foam form and you have to wait a few minutes for it to set hard. Once it is set you can paint it with a roller. Lots of different colours and it gives you a nice smooth surface.

I am using it on the interior of my obsidian building, outside is castle, inside is modern...or it would be if luminators worked!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A whole block. It would be nice if you could chop them up with a saw like other blocks but you can't.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Btw you can put construction foam on top of wires etc. They'll harden around them, but the wiring will still work ;)

Not sure if pipes work, haven't tested.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think that might be broken, I tried to put it around some fibre cable but it just put it on top.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ah, the sprayer does indeed go over cables - though half seem to turn out black and unpaintable. Much tidier though.

Not sure I like it as a builder though, not exactly precise :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah, the sprayer does indeed go over cables - though half seem to turn out black and unpaintable. Much tidier though.

Not sure I like it as a builder though, not exactly precise :)

If you set up wooden scaffolds you can spray them and it goes only over them.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
seems you have to make your space 2 x as big to use it tho :/

Poag

m00?
Ok taking the server down for 10 mins to try and update to 6.1 again :p

Poag

m00?
Ok seems to have worked. Just updating dynmap and should be back in business!

you can now update to 0.6.1 in the launcher :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Much appreciated Poag

Do you want anything towards the cost of the server?

Poag

m00?
Atm no its ok :)

However may have to ponder a slightly more powerful machine w/SSD in the near to mid term future...

Bu ti'll cros that bridge when i get to it :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ok so how do i patch this thing its not offering me the option to do it when i launch tekkit lite and not able to dled it from the server it seems

Cant see build 0.6.1 in any of my modpack builds to select.

Ideas welcome :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
pressed some buttons now getting update failed was after i clicked on the button with my username on it below the picture of my dude ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom