Game Status ?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
alb excall had things like old schoold GoL and FC they might have been good, but imho they never had the impact of Dem Hibbies, Red Guard, llaw Arian, Vengence, black company, terra dominus...

What impact had BC, RG and TD then?

If you really wanne name some hib-mid impact guilds then you better name these; DH, Vengeance, RR, NP and JH.

Oh btw... most Albs prefered to stand around at AMG in rogs completly useless and doing nothing ( half of the zerg was afk aswell ) waiting till one of the gank guilds came in and killed them all, then they cried for 10 mins in the CG how overpowered the hibs/mids are and then they went again to AMG just to get ganked again. There was like 2 Alb groups that roamed and/or atleast put up a fight vs those hib-mid gank groups. The rest of the albs just stood at AMG waiting to get farmed.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
that's generally due to amazement at making it as far as amg without being flattened by DH or LA or NP ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
What impact had BC, RG and TD then?

TD were one of the first guild that ran with 2fg, that allone made them a force to be recconed with. not exactly what most people would admire, but efficient.

TG and BC just had good tank groups out there at times. maybe not the same category as NP, DH, LA, VGN, true. DH only lasted for how long in the end anyway 2-3 months ? they didn`t have a `lasting` impact, but they made a BIG impact.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Impact...

The only impact you can make in DAoC is to make someone /release.

Big impact, I know :).

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
that's generally due to amazement at making it as far as amg without being flattened by DH or LA or NP ;)

That was their own fault every time tho. :p

If you played a stealther in OF then you had a really great overview about what was happening, fights - funny stuff, lots of afk albs being killed etc :p and seriously it was amazing what you could see, it cracked me up everytime I saw it. ( A long time before ToA that is when not a lot of people had stealthers. )

Everytime when I saw something stupid ( believe me that was alot ) then I was so glad that I had a stealther or I would have rerolled to another realm. I have no idea how people could repeat the same thing every day w/o feeling bad that they kept dying and giving rps away but maybe that was just me who would feel bad about it and the other people liked to feed enemies rps all the time... It just didnt made sense to me how so many people could die _ALL_ the time vs 8 people.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ofc, i`m just a pretender to the throne of the king ;)

I'm so gonna start a Quest against you. I will call it "Rebellion - Introduction to the Cause" - the name is just randomly taken ofc =)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Everytime when I saw something stupid ( believe me that was alot ) then I was so glad that I had a stealther or I would have rerolled to another realm. I have no idea how people could repeat the same thing every day w/o feeling bad that they kept dying and giving rps away but maybe that was just me who would feel bad about it and the other people liked to feed enemies rps all the time... It just didnt made sense to me how so many people could die _ALL_ the time vs 8 people.

It was 8 people with a lot of toys playing very well vs disorganised groups reacting slowly, with noone panning and very few people able to "Purge".

Admittedly you can fix a few of those things (i.e. have someone pan...) but often it's just a disorganised group, usually with only one cleric, who would get aoe mezzed and blown to pieces before they could react effectively.

Now when you got 2 or 3 of those pugs together they almost became a force worth reckoning :)

And you're right about the feeling bad - it was very demoralising, but I think the pugs weren't worrying about how many RP they were giving away, just that they might make it to AMG sometime this week, possibly to MMG and maybe with luck kill something.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It was 8 people with a lot of toys playing very well vs disorganised groups reacting slowly, with noone panning and very few people able to "Purge".

Admittedly you can fix a few of those things (i.e. have someone pan...) but often it's just a disorganised group, usually with only one cleric, who would get aoe mezzed and blown to pieces before they could react effectively.

Now when you got 2 or 3 of those pugs together they almost became a force worth reckoning :)

And you're right about the feeling bad - it was very demoralising, but I think the pugs weren't worrying about how many RP they were giving away, just that they might make it to AMG sometime this week, possibly to MMG and maybe with luck kill something.

And never once thought about changing something in their mind/gameplay, bloody lemmings! ;)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
TD were one of the first guild that ran with 2fg, that allone made them a force to be recconed with. not exactly what most people would admire, but efficient.

bull shite, just gave us double rp's when our fg ran into them, 2fg of those loon's was about as hard as 1fg of a proper rvr grp like BF and maybe less so as you could jump them more easy then BF.

But didnt read the whole thread, if your talking about which server put out the most rvr guilds well when i played people rolled onto the "roleplay" server from Excal when they got bored and wanted to farm without so much of a zerg.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
And never once thought about changing something in their mind/gameplay, bloody lemmings! ;)

nah they did, they worked their way up the RRs, learned where to expect inc from etc.

And often once they hit RR5 they abandoned their old guildmates called everyone "noobs" and formed a new guild...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
nah they did, they worked their way up the RRs, learned where to expect inc from etc.

And often once they hit RR5 they abandoned their old guildmates called everyone "noobs" and formed a new guild...

Done AC raids pve'd guards cause rvr vs people was 2 hard and called them selves CM ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom