Game Status ?

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Hello folks, been mounths since i last played Daoc / read FH.
But since im abit boored atm with most stuff i kinda tought about my old nightshade and the sweet hours in rvr i spent with her...

so, how is the status nowdays on the server?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hello folks, been mounths since i last played Daoc / read FH.
But since im abit boored atm with most stuff i kinda tought about my old nightshade and the sweet hours in rvr i spent with her...

so, how is the status nowdays on the server?

Don't, unless your planning to move to avalon. The action is absolutly shite.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
plenty of people still on. It's not as active as it used to be but it's still fun.

More so if you can avoid reading FH....

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
plenty of people still on. It's not as active as it used to be but it's still fun.

More so if you can avoid reading FH....

avoiding the few dozen doomsayers on FH will get you a long way indeed.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Play if you enjoy the game.

So many people already doomed the game - or sold out and moved to the german servers.

I enjoy the action on the server atm, both solo and grouped. - But what keeps me ingame is that same feeling I had the first day I played. And that is what will keep me here untill it is gone tbh... Then ill find something else that gives me the same feeling, if there is such a thing.

What ever you do, good luck.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Let's see. Alb, alb, alb, random mid, random troll (alb too?). Think Eden is searching for a bit more then the same enemies in a dueling arena 24/7.
Then again, you're right. Let him find out for himself and i recon he will! :fluffle:

Ohh and for those that are saying the cluster is alive and kicking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

:(

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Let's see. Alb, alb, alb, random mid, random troll (alb too?). Think Eden is searching for a bit more then the same enemies in a dueling arena 24/7.
Then again, you're right. Let him find out for himself and i recon he will! :fluffle:

No ofc we dont have the same numbers as we used to, it is an old game you know?:touch:

But that shouldnt be the reason to stay ingame... you should play if you enjoy the game, since there is still people to play and talk to it is NOT dead. Might not be all your old friends, but see that as a nice oppotunity to make new friendsships.

After my old guild died I was forced to make new friends - and so I did and once again I got people to talk to ingame. For me this game is all about friendship and having fun. Half of DAoC is chatting for me, the other part is smashing some skulls with my pole. - Especially Tjallebongs skull!!:sex:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

may be if doommonger like your self moved forums to the rest of us here would stop seeing crap like you guys keep posting, the peeps on the cluster are still here they could have moved to usa or another sever but they are still here sure its not what is was 3 or 4 years ago but like in life games evolve.
looks like hibs are starting to return and mids are game for a fight albs are albs and there alway plenty of them to blame for something or another

back on topic come back give it a try its £8 or £16 if you have a bb that about 50p a day what can you buy these days for 50p pint of milk maybe, so in my opinion give it a try and decide for your self if you dont like like try avalon or usa
Daoc still a good game it people's attitudes that isn't

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
may be if doommonger like your self moved forums to the rest of us here would stop seeing crap like you guys keep posting, the peeps on the cluster are still here they could have moved to usa or another sever but they are still here sure its not what is was 3 or 4 years ago but like in life games evolve.
looks like hibs are starting to return and mids are game for a fight albs are albs and there alway plenty of them to blame for something or another

back on topic come back give it a try its £8 or £16 if you have a bb that about 50p a day what can you buy these days for 50p pint of milk maybe, so in my opinion give it a try and decide for your self if you dont like like try avalon or usa
Daoc still a good game it people's attitudes that isn't

hmmm :

USA (playing here 90% of the time)
friar 50 in 2days play rr5

euro(only semi active for pve and friends)
Toons
daoc
26+ x lvl50
12 x rr5+
14 x ml10
lmg in AlC WC AC

WoW
lvl60 = 4

Real life
1 x Real Life lvl30 human geek

Playing US server 90% of the time and you make a statement like Hibs are returning, honestly wtf do you know.

Sure play the game again on your NS mate, port is constantly done at crauch, and nged, so happy sailing.

Eble

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm :

USA (playing here 90% of the time)
friar 50 in 2days play rr5

euro(only semi active for pve and friends)
Toons
daoc
26+ x lvl50
12 x rr5+
14 x ml10
lmg in AlC WC AC

WoW
lvl60 = 4

Real life
1 x Real Life lvl30 human geek

Playing US server 90% of the time and you make a statement like Hibs are returning, honestly wtf do you know.

Sure the game again on your NS mate, port is constantly done at crauch, and nged, so happy sailing.

Eble

sig need changing (changed it now havent paid usa subs this month so i'm on the eruo server 100% at mo and there been loads of hibs about hib kills last week on reaver 1054 thats only play from 20:00 till about 23:30 so that ether the same hib sucing to me a lot or there more hibs about

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If people are gonna get out the Dho0o0o0mcannons everytime an old players thinks of returning then how things gonna pick up :(

Then again its Mythic/Goa's fault for not having a constant supply of new players joining servers on a regular basis ... once a game relys on its old playerbase its leaning on a thin stick :eek:

P.S. Nice to see you around Eden m8 , hope you well ;)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
sig need changing (changed it now havent paid usa subs this month so i'm on the eruo server 100% at mo and there been loads of hibs about hib kills last week on reaver 1054 thats only play from 20:00 till about 23:30 so that ether the same hib sucing to me a lot or there more hibs about

It wasn't a personal attack mate, anyway.

Your webby is great advertise it more, not enough info on LOTM atm.

Eble

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
It wasn't a personal attack mate, anyway.

Your webby is great advertise it more, not enough info on LOTM atm.

Eble

what else you need on lotm ?
its got how to unlock mauler
full loot table including links to all mythrian
lotm quest chapter 1 and 2 (doing 3 at mo)
every thing about mauler
how to find secret door
the 5 boss mob
maps
explanation of relics feeding them ect
cl6 to 10 and waht you get for each?
what relics maulers can use
sample mauler specs
lotm trophy mobs
plus some others 36 + pages to do with lotm

yet me know what you want (bar hib/mid guides dont play the other realms enough sorry) and ill see if i can sort it.
1st made it due to peeps asking me how to kill stuff in toa come a long way since then hehe

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
what else you need on lotm ?
its got how to unlock mauler
full loot table including links to all mythrian
lotm quest chapter 1 and 2 (doing 3 at mo)
every thing about mauler
how to find secret door
the 5 boss mob
maps
explanation of relics feeding them ect
cl6 to 10 and waht you get for each?
what relics maulers can use
sample mauler specs
lotm trophy mobs
plus some others 36 + pages to do with lotm

yet me know what you want (bar hib/mid guides dont play the other realms enough sorry) and ill see if i can sort it.
1st made it due to peeps asking me how to kill stuff in toa come a long way since then hehe

Sorry yet again I've outskilled myself,

I was actually trying to say, your website is great.

The second part about not enough info on LOTM was just a general comment aim more at FH not your webby.

I think I was trying to say in my very feeble fashion was your webby should get a sticky somewhere.

Eble

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If people are gonna get out the Dho0o0o0mcannons everytime an old players thinks of returning then how things gonna pick up :(

Then again its Mythic/Goa's fault for not having a constant supply of new players joining servers on a regular basis ... once a game relys on its old playerbase its leaning on a thin stick :eek:

P.S. Nice to see you around Eden m8 , hope you well ;)

It's more a "Community" fault tbh. Eden let it go (since i know what's your playstyle), tried to solo on my shade last week, it's ABSOLUTELY shit. And the rest of morons who tells ppl that Dyvet is alive and kicking: at least add "for zergers" at the end of your idiot comment, thx.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
we regulary run a full group of hibs on the cluster and DONT encouter le zerg run by horner and his cronies that often.

The server isnt as busy as it was but then again everyone complained about zergs the rvr ive encountered has been fast and fun. If you dont play here often enough to make a reasonable post then i recomend you dont post here at all.

the only folks that wine about zergs are those that zerged there way to rr5+ then suddenly became holier than thou when folks add on fights.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
we regulary run a full group of hibs on the cluster and DONT encouter le zerg run by horner and his cronies that often.

The server isnt as busy as it was but then again everyone complained about zergs the rvr ive encountered has been fast and fun. If you dont play here often enough to make a reasonable post then i recomend you dont post here at all.

the only folks that wine about zergs are those that zerged there way to rr5+ then suddenly became holier than thou when folks add on fights.

Sure awarkle sure lol

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Tuth being a bit negative there. For a nightshade after some action, i'd say duvet is still pretty good, infact in many ways better than other servers where frankly your solo opportunities are pretty much zero I think.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Why make comments like that? It's just sniping inaccurately and unnecessarily. What good could possibly come out of such a comment?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Full group action is non existant though - but don't think that matters for the poster.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
looks like hibs are starting to return and mids are game for a fight albs are albs and there alway plenty of them to blame for something or another.

Exactly why should i move forums?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie

Because you have absolutely nothing constructive to say and constantly run down a server (and its players) that you don't even f*cking play anymore.

Other than that, no reason whatsoever.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry yet again I've outskilled myself,

I was actually trying to say, your website is great.

The second part about not enough info on LOTM was just a general comment aim more at FH not your webby.

I think I was trying to say in my very feeble fashion was your webby should get a sticky somewhere.

Eble

ahh kk m8 in that case thank you

don't move forums m8 if you dont want to Freddy house has it own /ignore clicky you know im sure more and more for the doommoggers will be added to people list so you be able to push your own doom saying with out affecting anyone,just thought if you move server you might wanna move forum but nm

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Is all this move forums crap really necessary? If you want to constructively respond to somebody saying the cluster has its problems then do so, say something positive for every negative, but just telling someone to go doesnt do anybody an favours.

Becareful for what you wish for, you might get it.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Becareful for what you wish for, you might get it.

We can live in hope ;)

Incidentally, there's a difference between someone who regularly plays the server discussing problems and someone who's only posts are it's so much better on other servers and how this server and it's players are crap, constantly posting negative shite because they have nothing better to do. Perhaps you'd like to point out to them how their posts "don't do anyone any favours"?

Ironic that people who regularly play the server and are being positive are the one's being told that they are making idiotic posts. This is FH though so I shouldn't be surprised.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Because you have absolutely nothing constructive to say and constantly run down a server (and its players) that you don't even f*cking play anymore.

Other than that, no reason whatsoever.

Tbh he plays Dyvet, get some substantial infos before digging an hole by yourself :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh he plays Dyvet, get some substantial infos before digging an hole by yourself :p

F*ck me that's even worse then. If he thinks the server's so crap then just f*cking leave. The constant negativity is getting dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom