Game shops have in stock - but won't sell

R

Rollie_David

customer service for www.gameplay.co.uk have just confirmed with me that they are shipping orders today due to all other retailers doing it hehehehe.

H

Hufner

Originally posted by mirieth

No, I don't. Because I'm not an idiot. Grow up.

Mirieth, calm down. He's only winding you up :)

If it's one person on these boards that's grown up, Xtro is the one ;)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by mirieth

No, I don't. Because I'm not an idiot. Grow up.

Ah now I see. You're one of the "moral majority".

Forgive me whilst I toke on the bong and am filled with peace and love whilst my backpain goes away.

*blows smoke kisses to a fellow Fugazi fan*

/edit: damnit HUFNER old chum! stop exposing me! :D News of my age and maturity is ALL LIES I tell you, I'm in my teens honest.

/checks passport...cries :(

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by TedTheDog
Yep, got your email (and another from someone else about Wigan) and I've forwarded both to the head of Operations here.

rah the wigan ones from me cheers ted :D

J

Jephtha

Game..Oxford Street Selling nnow

Just went to Game in Oxford street after phoning them, they are selling it today and now have 5 copies left.......

S

Skaven

Originally posted by mib666
Hmm, I doubt any Game stores even have stock. I have phoned over 16 Game stores now in and around Berkshire not one of them had it in stock and most were unsure if they would have it for sale by Friday. About a third of them hadn't heard of it(strangely enough only when the phone was answered by a girl!)

Got me worried now!
Reserved my copy at the Windsor Game store about 2 weeks ago - had to look it up in his release date book (release date 21st) and said he would ring me when it's in. So I assumed from that he'll have my copy sitting there when I walk in on friday morning.

X

Xtro

Back on topic...

I think Ted deserves a round of applause btw. He doesn't HAVE to do this :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Xtro
Back on topic...

I think Ted deserves a round of applause btw. He doesn't HAVE to do this :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

F

fiddlesticks

lol be nice to Mirieth, he lives a long way away from shops and us social people so he doesnt really know whats going on with the prices for SI :p:p:p

X

Xtro

I'm only joshing with him fiddlesticks, no harm meant, arguing over t'internet is ridiculous enough as it is :)

Be glad to start a pro v anti weed debate in off-topic anyday tho ;)

M

mole

SI

Hi, this post is directed mainly at Tedthe Dog,
good work m8, just to let u know its appreciated. I told GAME the release date was today
:)
thanks

Mole

F

fiddlesticks

Xtro, why wud i start a anit-weed post,its gr8 stuff :D just be nice to Mirieth coz hes a gimp :)

btw, n1 ted

M

mirieth

I'm only joshing with him fiddlesticks, no harm meant, arguing over t'internet is ridiculous enough as it is :)

Be glad to start a pro v anti weed debate in off-topic anyday tho ;)

:clap:

I can cut people with my edge, then. :eek6:

(sXe in-joke :p)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by fiddlesticks
Xtro, why wud i start a anit-weed post,its gr8 stuff :D just be nice to Mirieth coz hes a gimp :)

btw, n1 ted

/em cuts Fiddlesticks' weed with his edge.

:clap:

X

Xtro

weee feel the love now!

*flips on Long Division by Fugazi and straps headphones on to mirieth and fiddlesticks' ears*

party!

C

CliffyG

Rang my local game and have got the manager to phone head office and check. Here's hoping i can go and pick it up soon :). He'll be ringing me back shortly.

B

Brunore

[B
Forgive me whilst I toke on the bong and am filled with peace and love whilst my backpain goes away.

[/B]

Pass the bong dude
hongbits.gif

O

old.job

Good response and thanks TED............ but really this should have been sorted out, don't you think.
By the way Game customer services, still say I can't have it till Thursday, I will ignore this and camp the store tonight.
And while I'm on, HMV have a MUCH better selection of games than Game, including all the EQ discs for 25 quid.
I wandered into Game then visited HMV, the difference was unbelievable, they even had DAOC!!!
Sort it Game!! HMV are a multi-purpose store and their selection wipes the floor with yours.

O

old.Dorac

Walked in to a GAME store here in Sweden today, they had 2 (yes, t w o) copies in stock. One was reserved, the other one is here on my desk. :D

/cry

M

mirieth

weee feel the love now!

*flips on Long Division by Fugazi and straps headphones on to mirieth and fiddlesticks' ears*

party!

Woo.

But what we really need, is some Q and not U. Hee :D

I

inqy

the game I went to had about 10 copies of the expansion and another 10 of the budle pack !

not that he'd let me take one :(

anyway too late, my play.com can't be cancelled now and it's being packed/despatched as I type :D

I

ironclaw

Game have contacted me and have confirmed they have my copy in stock and are now more than happy to sell it to me today.

Thanks for the help Ted. My goodness but the power is going to my head - who do I sort out now?

K

knobby

Yes u can get from game 2day

Hi all u can get si fom any game 2day just get the manager to phone the pc buyer at game head office and he will authorise it

I ve been selling it since 8.30am

R

Rollie_David

just been to GAME in leicester and bought a copy 19.99, for anyone in the leicester area, the GAME in leiceter town centre is selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom