TV Game of Thrones

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm with English :p

No one could do him over ever!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
GRRM doesn't actually go out and say it, but I guess you're meant to assume as a single unarmed man with no armour he got taken out by a bunch of elite fighters.

Syrio is a water dancer though, he may have gotten away.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
FO you saw him take 5 guards down with a wooden sword ... ofc he killed that last 1 ;)

except for the last 1 was present when ned was owned in the throne room.

and they were lannisters mate, 5 lannisters are worth 1 decent swordsman ;>

except jaime ofcourse who's so hot headed and rash he's now in chains!

TdC

on the more hard-core fanboards there is huge discussion on him living or not, and many other surprising aspects of the books :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
on the more hard-core fanboards there is huge discussion on him living or not, and many other surprising aspects of the books :D

indeed - link me up to a few that aren't literally just pushing the R+L=J theories though cuz that is just OLD!

TdC

heh indeed. I don't subscribe to that myself. still, I'd like him to have lived, because I am a huge softie and he's cool.

in the series the one I love most is Arya 0o not in a I-want-to-fuck-the-girl-from-sucker-punch kind of way, but more in a hoping my own kid would be her way :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh indeed. I don't subscribe to that myself. still, I'd like him to have lived, because I am a huge softie and he's cool.

in the series the one I love most is Arya 0o not in a I-want-to-fuck-the-girl-from-sucker-punch kind of way, but more in a hoping my own kid would be her way :D

God yes, Arya for me is the standout character of the series along with Bran, and it has to be said both casted brilliantly in the series.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My favourite character has been Samwell Tarly, brilliantly played. Other than the imp ofc!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Syrio couldn't defeat Meryn Trant (the Kingsguard who went to capture Arya) because there was no opening in his armour to hurt him with a wooden sword.

Why he never picked a steel sword up from the floor I'll never know...

TdC

tbh the imp is impeccably done imo. he's the only lannister with a soul, and it shows.
Sam Tarly is also awesome, but I remember that from the books mostly, as I'm as far in the series that he's only just been introduced.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tbh the imp is impeccably done imo. he's the only lannister with a soul, and it shows.
Sam Tarly is also awesome, but I remember that from the books mostly, as I'm as far in the series that he's only just been introduced.

Clearly haven't read enough of Jaime then :)

TdC

Jamie gets his soul back. that's not the same. I am so hoping that HBO gets that right, because it's awesome to read it.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Spoilers. :eek:

coded spoilers though :p hard to decipher !

I promise we won't actually spoil anything and mention specifics :)

Although don't you think its great when Ned comes back from the dead and slaps Joffrey the same way Tyrion slaps him

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
My fav character has to be that platinum godess of ivory skin!

One of the best evolution of a character ive seen: go Targaryen!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
jamie gets his soul back. That's not the same. I am so hoping that hbo gets that right, because it's awesome to read it.

Well from the last scene we saw of him, he did appear to have a softer side, behind the eyes. he almost seemed ashamed for pushing Bran to his death, despite us knowing it was required.

TdC

sure, tbh if it had just been for himself, he'd never have done it. you get to see as much when he spares Ned Stark because one of the lannister household guards spears him in the leg (and punches the guard in the face).

you also get to see that Tywin does not approve of his son's chivalric behaviour when Jaimbacon is asked to explain himself to daddy.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
sure, tbh if it had just been for himself, he'd never have done it. you get to see as much when he spares Ned Stark because one of the lannister household guards spears him in the leg (and punches the guard in the face).

you also get to see that Tywin does not approve of his son's chivalric behaviour when Jaimbacon is asked to explain himself to daddy.

the added scene in episode 7 ? was a good portrayal of this I thought, one with Tywin/Jaime conversing in his tent, I feel Jaime is an extremely conflicted character whom was quite easily manipulated by his sister :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Only me hoping for a Lily Allen casting as Asha? it would make her introduction scene a lot more WTF when you realise that she's actually Theon's real life sister :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Does she get put in a meat grinder? If yes then Lilly Allen would be perfect.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Only me hoping for a Lily Allen casting as Asha? it would make her introduction scene a lot more WTF when you realise that she's actually Theon's real life sister :D

I just re-read this chapter because of how funny it is :>

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just finished watching it and oh oh ohhhhh... someone please confirm they're filming more!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Season 2 filming will be starting later this month.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sean Bean will be playing the role of a rotting pile of meat, maggots and worms! :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I can't wait! :clap:

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Anybody got stuck into the new book yet? Amazon emailed me stating delivery but I'm away from home this week :(

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in Chapter 15 atm. It's great so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom