TV Game of Thrones Season 5

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ahh, I would have good times with her too.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Personally I found last nights episode boring, there were scenes that had loads of potential, but everything just seemed to happen at a snails pace.

I've not read the books, but how the fuck is Stannis regarded as a great general, nothing I've witnessed in any episode he has been involved in gives him any credibility, he constantly makes the wrong decisions. At the moment for me if John Snow, Arya, The Imp or Bronn are not on screen the show is dreadfully painful to watch.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I could probably have fallen asleep watching Arya in previous episodes this season but her part is a bit more interesting in 509.

Gray

FH is my second home
Sad for Stannis' daughter! I know the Priestess was pushing him to sacrifice her but i didn't think he would go through with it - Who else to be sacrificed in the future??

The arena was great, i didn't expect the Harpy attack, but as soon as i seen them getting overwhelmed i thought the dragon(s) would show up - Half expected the dragon to be slain though.

This begs the question - The bitch just hopped onto a dragon and gave a massive fuck you to those protecting her, what the hell type of ending was that??

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sad for Stannis' daughter! I know the Priestess was pushing him to sacrifice her but i didn't think he would go through with it - Who else to be sacrificed in the future??

The arena was great, i didn't expect the Harpy attack, but as soon as i seen them getting overwhelmed i thought the dragon(s) would show up - Half expected the dragon to be slain though.

This begs the question - The bitch just hopped onto a dragon and gave a massive fuck you to those protecting her, what the hell type of ending was that??

I may be looking too much into it, but I reckon that's the whole idea - the whole hand holding thing, then the dragon coming, and she being able to 'control it' and then saying actually, i don't need you guiz.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

I thought the fights in the arena were a joke, I expected a bit more from this show with regards to the fighting. It was like fighting by numbers and they dragged out every opportunity for him to be killed so long, I never for a second doubted he would survive which is a shame, as that was one of the things that makes GoT the show it is. Not knowing what is coming.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dunno, frankly that one was a bit shit because
What the hell has happened to the unsullied, they've gone from unstoppable warrior race to blade fodder. Every time their costume appears on screen I'm just waiting for them to die, it's awful.

Gray

FH is my second home
Also
Meryn Trant, in the words of Bronn, the dirty old stote. Younger. YOUNGER!!! - I think Anya is finally going to get her revenge next week perhaps...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The "unstoppable warrior race" aren't unstoppable though (especially when not in formation). Like Rob Stark, they're just as vulnerable as any other fighting force. That's one of the best things about this series - there are no heroes, no baddies, no certainties (apart from tits and wine).

BTW I wasn't surprised at what ol' Stannis did. He's ruled by conviction, pragmatism, a belief that his place on the throne is for the greater good. Kill one person to save thousands? You know which he'll choose.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That actress that plays KHAALLEESEEE is a ropey actress. I just don't get it.
Yeah. She's single-handedly put me off the new Terminator movie, which I'd probably have gone and seen.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Everything is as it should be imo

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't go on the Beeb if you haven't watched it.

Fucking idiots.
Also a bit of a spoiler for next season - well it rules out the following anyway...
There was some half-hearted speculation that that Melisandre bird somehow brought him back to life with fire or something. But no, he's gone for good according to the beeb (and the actor himself).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Also a bit of a spoiler for next season - well it rules out the following anyway...
There was some half-hearted speculation that that Melisandre bird somehow brought him back to life with fire or something. But no, he's gone for good according to the beeb (and the actor himself).

I don't know, it would be better for his career to say I aint coming back, then he suddenly pops up again like LOLOLOLOL

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sod Jon Snow, what about Lena Headey naked - sheeez she's fit!! :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It was a body double I believe

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh poo :(

Hey! What about Lena's body double? Hot as heck!!

o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom