TV Game of Thrones Season 5

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The showrunners have only confirmed that K Harrington will not return in S6.... naturally it is better if no one knows of his return. It is rumored that he has signed till the end of S7 also

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh poo :(

Hey! What about Lena's body double? Hot as heck!!

o_O

Don't know if it was a double?

People were calling her to win awards for that 'performance'

brb, gonna win myself an Oscar.

Gray

FH is my second home
Had a feeling that Arya was going to get her man, nice slow and to the point!

The Red Priestess certainly dropped a bollock on her prediction, good and proper haha... I can see her maybe resurrecting Jon and him becoming the alternative Lady Stoneheart perhaps? Although overall it will no doubt be a change of storyline for him. Undead vs Undead if he battles Wight Walkers??

By the sounds it seems as if Stannis is gone too. Unless there is a twist involved there. Suprised by the failure of Stannis' army overall, looked like a complete white wash.

So The Mountain is back in... Some form, no doubt going to be making a bee-line for the SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. woman...

Also, Arya Stark and The Scooby Gang? Would have got away with it...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Fuck. Off.

I know I'm a bit emotional when I say this but:

Bag of wank. If Jon is really out of it then I think I'll be done with GoT, this season was average at best and I only held on to see what happened. If Jon was killed prior to the finale with some suggestion / cliff hanger of resurrection, that might have been a different story. However, I was left feeling "acchhh fuck this utter bollocks season".

Yoni

Fuck. Off.

I know I'm a bit emotional when I say this but:

Bag of wank. If Jon is really out of it then I think I'll be done with GoT, this season was average at best and I only held on to see what happened. If Jon was killed prior to the finale with some suggestion / cliff hanger of resurrection, that might have been a different story. However, I was left feeling "acchhh fuck this utter bollocks season".
*fluffle*

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Infact:

Stannis' daughter was not for Stannis, it was for Jon, hence fire lady's return to Castle Black to resurrect Jon. She saw it. Heard it here first

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Holy bacon! That was one interesting episode.

Got best part of a year now till Season 6. Boo.

Oh well, rewatch all 50 again. This time in 1080p. One episode per week.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Infact:

Stannis' daughter was not for Stannis, it was for Jon, hence fire lady's return to Castle Black to resurrect Jon. She saw it. Heard it here first

I agree, they made too much of a thing regarding Melisandre arriving back at castle black. Personally they are running out of characters worth caring about, so I'm hoping Jon isn't a goner.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My favourite characters are Jon Snow, Sam, and Ghost.

The White Walker King is pretty cool, but they changed actors. The guy who touched Crastors last son was much more evil looking.

I want to see that giant tear the Mountain in half. Wouldn't be surprised if Jon comes back. Who else is there to avenge Ned? Arya might be dead, and Sansa's a complete weakling. Stannis was a total letdown. Military leader my arse. Wouldn't be surprised if Benjen comes back, finds The Hound, fixes him up and team up.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gutted by hopeful
Jon Snow getting the Julius Caesar treatment but the red witches return to the castle was pretty obvious, point made I hope and he returns - resurrected like the warrior monk with the flaming sword (same faith if I remember correctly)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Shouldn't Jon become a white walker cos they didn't burn him???

Best thing I have read today is ; Winter is coming but there won't be any Snow!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

No, the dead need to be turned by the white walkers.

Yoni

in the books M looks in her vision for Azo but only sees Snow... Read into that what you will...,

Tom

I am a FH squatter

No, because he was attacked on the wrong side of the wall. White Walkers ain't got shit that can get past that wall.

I'm sure he'll return, although it could be in any form.

Last edited:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Every death in GoT bookmarked:

nmV6ZS.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That's what my collection looks like (sans book marks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom