TV Game of Thrones Season 4

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I've only read the first book, but Jaqen was a brilliant character for me, I've been waiting for the story to move towards him in some way, hopefully i'm going to find out a lot more about him and his background.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
just watched that clip back, he was such a fucking don!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gives the coin @ around 1.55

Yeah kind of what i remembered, also agreeing with Calaen on him being one of the coolest characters around, so it's easy to see how both...umm...deductions can be justified.

Athan

Resident Freddy
I think my memory concentrated on the "if you want to see this man again" bit, rather than the earlier bits about "naming people", and thus associated the coin with finding Jaqen again, not any sort of training malarchy. Perhaps others had this take away too, hence thinking Tom was spoiling.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I think my memory concentrated on the "if you want to see this man again" bit, rather than the earlier bits about "naming people", and thus associated the coin with finding Jaqen again, not any sort of training malarchy. Perhaps others had this take away too, hence thinking Tom was spoiling.

Yeah it's a little vage. If you watch from 0.50 orso you can hear Ayra asking; "show me how" (killing those 3 she named). To wich he replies; "then you have to come with me." Which she can't at that point, because she's looking for her family. At that point he gives the coin and tells her to utter those words. Etc, etc.

Just to be clear, but I guess people got this now. I wasnt sure about the coin aswell.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
a44O0OA_460sa_v1.gif

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I loved this season and the last episode in my view did not disappoint

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I was just watching the live feed of The Queen visiting the Game of Thrones set in Belfast. I'm gutted she didn't sit on the Iron Throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom