TV Game of Thrones Season 4

Athan

Resident Freddy
I've seen him in something else before, he's somewhat of a brilliant actor.
Channel 4's "Misfits" maybe? He did do an excellent job of going from "shy, introverted weirdo" to "competent guy saving everyone's asses" with the right progression in between playing "Simon" in the first two seasons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He was in some shit film I saw recently too, even his good acting couldn't save it from being terribad, forgotten its name though.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
mobile-25515-1402513344-3.jpg
For people who are up to date with the current season:
mobile-9658-1402517006-1.jpg

mobile-7890-1402519693-1.jpg

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
finale was good but honestly it could have been way better

I agree still enjoyed the episode though.

Perhaps they could have ended with a slightly bigger battle with Stannis north of the wall as the final scene, I was expecting more from Daenerys's side of the story didn't think that Stannis would go so far north though which was cool.

Also Tyrion killing Tywin on fathers day is ironically hilarious, also feel they could have ended an extra scene at the end of Brandon of like whats to come.

Athan

Resident Freddy
I quite enjoyed it, especially a certain fight.

I totally thought Tyrion was going after Cersei, but I guess (and he knew) she probably is more paranoid about being guarded. That or he didn't know a secret passage into her apartments.

I can't help but feel that Tywin being dead is going to play into Cersei's hands now....

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
It was OK but I felt a bit disappointed afterwards. Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know about the books.

I enjoyed it but was disappointed that they left certain bits out from the books. They should have included the truth about Tysha (Tyrions first wife) during the Tyrion Tywin scene. Tywin calling Tysha a whore is what prompts Tyrion to kill Tywin.

They also could have finished the season finale with a glimpse of Lady Stoneheart (reanimated Catelyn), which would have made an excellent cliffhanger. Hopefully they won't skip over her story and add her in season 5.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was OK but I felt a bit disappointed afterwards. Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know about the books.

I enjoyed it but was disappointed that they left certain bits out from the books. They should have included the truth about Tysha (Tyrions first wife) during the Tyrion Tywin scene. Tywin calling Tysha a whore is what prompts Tyrion to kill Tywin.

They also could have finished the season finale with a glimpse of Lady Stoneheart (reanimated Catelyn), which would have made an excellent cliffhanger. Hopefully they won't skip over her story and add her in season 5.
I'd imagine they didn't do that because the actress has to come back and it would have more impact in series

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought it was brilliant. 9 months to go :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Even with some differences I enjoyed the finale.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To be honest, most of the changes this season have improved on the books.

Himse

FH is my second home
Avoided this thread all day, epic episode! Shame about the wait for the next season!

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
To be honest, most of the changes this season have improved on the books.

This, generally speaking. There were a few things I thought were epicly bad
Locke at the wall, the baby being taken to... god knows where with the White Walkers
but I think the good outweighed the bad by a distance. Pumped for next season... so long to wait. :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter

I agree totally, that scene defines Tyrion, his whole character takes in a new direction after that. Also missed and moonboy for all i know, instead we got a hug.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't get what happened at the end with Aria.

Any help?

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't get what happened at the end with Aria.

Any help?
the faceless guy from bravos that killed the 3 named men for her gave her the coin when he left her. he said give it to a bravos person and say morguliswhatdafak and you will see me again or smth

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
the faceless guy from bravos that killed the 3 named men for her gave her the coin when he left her. he said give it to a bravos person and say morguliswhatdafak and you will see me again or smth
Fuuuuuuùck!! Love her character and story!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nicely spoiled.

If you haven't read the book don't read the above post (but probably too late)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Anyone that's watched them through, should understand the significance of the coin. If they don't, they ain't paying too much attention!

I'm chuffed to bits though, her relationship with him was great, I'm eager to learn more about them!

ileks

Part of the furniture
What I don't understand is how there are still people who love the show but still haven't read the books. Impressive self control. I had to know what happens next after watching S01E01!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom