TV Game of Thrones Season 3

leggy

Probably Scottish
The Tyrion/Tywin exchange was my favourite scene; I love their repartee.

In second place was Arya's vicious knife attack. I thought the episode was fairly dull though, and a disappointing ending to a spectacular season. I really hate the Stannis/Davos thread which is a shame as I love the Onion Knight. I think it's Stephen Dillane's fault, he really is a bit one dimensional

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think he is pretty good. Davos is supposed to be a down to earth and plain spoken but not stupid. I agree that the branch of the story isn't up to much in the series but that's the writers fault more than anything.

eksdee

FH is my second home
(Mildly NSFW)

oona_chaplin_oona_chaplin_feet_995892_jpg_500_281__MXYwI4DG.sized.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
meh was the correct word to describe the episode imo, but overall an amazing season

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It was always going to be a difficult episode but I actually enjoyed it a lot. Maybe it is the way my brain works but in a very strange way status quo was restored whilst paving the way for a good season four.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Getting a bit bored of the "one person" ending every season tbfh.

Nate

FH is my second home
stfu mystic, don't ever say bored and post in the GoT thread.

ban yourself!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fuck me, just finished watching Episode 9. What an ending! Blimey !
At least they didn't play out with the Worzels singing "I've got a combine-harvester"

Going to download the season finale and watch it over the weekend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, just watched Episode 10. Not quite the awesome season finale I was expecting, but I guess its just dotting the i's and crossing the t's in preparation for Season 4.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I guess the problem is that everyone is expecting an over the top cliffhanger like in most season finales.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
For people who haven't seen S3ep10

Daenerys was on ships in the trailers for this season, so was a bit disappointed with how it ended

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
For people who haven't seen S3ep10

Daenerys was on ships in the trailers for this season, so was a bit disappointed with how it ended

You mean the ones she was on in episode one? Hard to see how that's disappointing...

Everz

FH is my second home
So eh.. watched all three seasons and I don't get it (the hype), do I need to get the books in order to fully enjoy this? It just seems to be so hit-and-miss to me.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So, Mark Gatiss has been cast for season 4, but they're not saying who as. Thoughts?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So, Mark Gatiss has been cast for season 4, but they're not saying who as. Thoughts?

Book spoiler for noobs who haven't read it.
Probably the minstrel that gets blamed for ending Lysa Arryn - Can't remember his name. Good enough casting if that's the case.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So eh.. watched all three seasons and I don't get it (the hype), do I need to get the books in order to fully enjoy this? It just seems to be so hit-and-miss to me.

Season 3 is really good, but the first 2 were just alright. People need to calm the fuck down about this show.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I started to listen to the audio book for #1 game of thrones (as i apparently am "unable to read"). Its quite nice to note the extra things that the TV show misses out.

Everz

FH is my second home
There's something wrong with you.

Been on holiday but yeah, neither me or the girlfriend have the 'omg I must watch this factor' that we have had with Breaking Bad for example. Rather then saying a comment as the above, enlighten me on what I am missing out on? As so far, it has had it's enjoyable moments but it is nowhere near the groundbreaking show it is being wanked over to be.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Don't think it's groundbreaking by any stretch, just a great story well portrayed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A show doesn't need to be ground breaking to be good.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Been on holiday but yeah, neither me or the girlfriend have the 'omg I must watch this factor' that we have had with Breaking Bad for example. Rather then saying a comment as the above, enlighten me on what I am missing out on? As so far, it has had it's enjoyable moments but it is nowhere near the groundbreaking show it is being wanked over to be.

It was a bit of a joke, you mong.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Don't recall wanking over it mind :p I just find it interesting, regardless of whether there's zombies being mangled or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom