TV Game of Thrones Season 3

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I really need to get through the last season, I've managed to avoid all the spoilers but I'm basically still at "she didn't burn" :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I'm reading the first book at the moment, but I must admit it's heavy going, after seeing the tv program I just know what's going to happen all the time :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Read the book man!
If I can't find time to watch the TV where on earth am I going to get the time to read the books! :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'm reading the first book at the moment, but I must admit it's heavy going, after seeing the tv program I just know what's going to happen all the time :(

If you think the 1st book is heavy going then stop now as each book after that gets much much longer and plodding than the previous.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't call them plodding. Lot's goes on but there are so many characters to keep track of.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If you think the 1st book is heavy going then stop now as each book after that gets much much longer and plodding than the previous.

No it's not that, like I said it's just because I already know whats going to happen, there's no suprise.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I go to sleep early every night, just so that I have to wait less time awake before this hits us in the face

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Mmmmmmm Daenarys.

Bad news for you. The actress asked for and got a no nudity clause in her contract after season 1 so what you saw in those early episodes is all you're ever going to get.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, very watchable. But...
Still rate Spartacus as better all-round entertainment. .

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yes it's very good and it also includes a midget telling a crowd a story about wanking.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't she practically always have one tit out later in the books?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bad news for you. The actress asked for and got a no nudity clause in her contract after season 1 so what you saw in those early episodes is all you're ever going to get.
How the fuck did you discover this? Christ this is worse than the fucking Pope stepping down for me being a Roman Catholic and all.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
They've released episode titles for most of the season... Ep 9 is 'Rains of Castamere' - readers of the book should get the reference

It's the scene I've been waiting to see on film since they announced the show :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wish he would hurry up and finish the next book too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom