Gall Lotto Rules

V

vintervargen

1. whining/flaming eachother for whatever reasons helps noone.

2. galla raid can be done at least 2 ways
a. zerg mobs with lotsa ppl
b. use tactics and disciplin with less ppl

tyka chooses to do b. with invite only, kama a. thats it, nothing to be said about it.

3. yes alot of people are selfish and only want drops. not everyone have been to xx raids and seen all the trouble, some might be there for the first time, then they want a drop (i know i did the first big raid).

4. there are alot of ppl who cant follow orders/not paying attention.

5. this thread gets us nowhere.

6. kama imo you are doing a great job, as both you and tyka said it takes a great deal of patience to master a thing like this, when it is FFA. an invite only raid takes maybe more use of tactics, but less stress/noob issues.

7. there will always be noobs and greedy ppl coming to raids, with little or no understanding for others, but the majority of people likes your raids, so i would want to encourage you to contunie them Kama.

:)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Posted by Boni:

Well I left that lotto after being told that my hero didnt qualify for it (base sword + shield skill only 48). Guess im never gonna get a sword on a raid with crap like that.

I told you that this Lotto is for ppl who use full Blade spec. that means everone who uses a Blade as Main Weapon. We had also a Warden with only 25 Blades in this Lottto. That is ok. base sword + shield skill only 48 is more then enough to qualify for this lotto according to kamas rules. You just buggerd off not telling me your spec. Thought you were the usual Hybrid spec (6 Blades, 39 parry , 42 shield, etc)
Sorry for this but didn't know that

I am the standard spearo template, but to me I use 3 weapons, my sword, sheild and spear, I put spec points into all three stats and use em all and expect to be able to get a weapon of each type on these raids. Along with spear I am blades spec, not pierce or blunt or LW and wouldnt lotto for one of them, but in PVE and when im using my sword&shield in rvr I use a blade.

I realised before these raids that items where class specific and not to go to people who couldnt use them, but it was my class and was an item with stats that I am specced in enough to be of use, and would use in rvr and pve every day...

I could see a lot of 'debate' in the cg about sword spec and decided it would be easier if I just lottoed the red-dye peacefully instead of whinging at Kama or something.

To tell the honest truth, I have been going on these raids mainly to get a sword and shield for my hero, its a bit disapointing to find that I cant even lotto for one.

So spearos / LW heros cant lotto for their 1h in gala then fullstop?

How much shield spec do I need to lotto for a shield?

Dont wanna bitch, just wanna know so I dont lotto for my hero if this is the case.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Well Boni, I can understand that tho, I mean, weapons should go to those who use them as primary weapon, I think that's the fairest tbh.

Your raid, your rules, no problem with me.

"All items are to be lottoed to ppl who can use them, no +blunt items to blade specced ppl.
if an item has parry on it, you be SPECCED in parry.
and again, ask all questions before the hunt,m no bitching will be accepted after"

I guess I thought my speccing in blade was enough. To me I was lotting for an item I was specced for, admitidly at a low level, but still a skill and item I use.

D

-Dreama-

maybe I'll do something completely different, maybe I'll do like Wednesdays are Hero days and Fridays are druid days or something like that, and then on that day that class can lotto for anyhting it can reasonablly use....maybe

O

oblivion_6

i think a few egos have grown a lot

lol this is only a game and its funny to see people take it so seriously

all have fun, by the sounds of it some of you dont so why play?

i wouldnt drink if it made me ill.........oh wait :p

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Tyka
read my sig then

read mine tyka :D Its a shame that kama gets all this shit cause she doesnt deserve most of it ;) drops should goto those who are SPEC'ed in the skills on the items, then by normal class rules (class who will get the most use from it) imo guardian should get pref over naturalist over a weap due to guardians using a weapon more, and if it looks shiney no-one but me can have it ;)

A

ab_fluid

Exiled u r the most bitter little bastard in this game imo. The way u think every single member of Vengeance in a prick amazes me, i am pretty sure u ain't ever spoken to 50% of us.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Exiled u r the most bitter little bastard in this game imo. The way u think every single member of Vengeance in a prick amazes me, i am pretty sure u ain't ever spoken to 50% of us.

what the FUCK has my post above got to do with vng ? in what small fucking way does it ? does it even say vng ? in anyway ? no, so fuck off, and i dont think all people in vng are pricks, just freppe, dinfar, upto now anyway

/edit, also in the post what in that makes me bitter ? anyone ? no, so fuck off and read the post before flaming me for no reason

E

Exiled

can you post one thats longer than one line ? getting one with more than 5 words is rare,

Z

Ziva

/offtopic

Sigh.... it's always the same people ending up flaming eachother over and over again about the same subjects all the time in threads that weren't even started for that purpose in the first place.

Come on guys/girls, ladies/gents ... it's getting old and boring now. Do any of you ever heard about "forgive, forget and move on?" If not... please learn some basics cause i'm sure it will make all your lives a lot easier.

/ontopic

It's a shame to see a bunch of loosers (and with them i mean greedy, whining people) again succeed to destroy and event so many people had/have enjoyed. Seen it happen so many times now (Legion, Dragon...). But like IRL... the good usually suffer from the bad so why should it be different in DAOC right?

Maybe it's just me not taking this game as serious as some of you... but come on people... why fuck up a game for someone trying to organise events for others with whining about a drop, beeing greedy or other whining?

It's a GAME ffs... it's not like you just lost 10 million bucks to someone who yelled "Bingo" just 2 seconds before you because you were busy to pick your nose or something. If you don't get the drop... join again... one day you will get it, if not earn money to buy it or... use another weapon. A spellcrafted template itself won't make you the best now does it? Skill is needed there too i'm sure.

I really wish people would think about what they are actually whining about and causing REAL people to feel bad/worry/headaches/have sleepless nights in their REAL LIFE. A drop... a game item... drawed by some designers.... made to improve a gamechar.... Tell me honestly.... is that really worth to cause these kinds of reactions?? If your answer is yes... please see a doctor. If your answer is no... please join the raids again.

Kama: i really hope you will continue to make your raids cause a lot of people enjoy them. I hope you realise the amount of twats is far less then the amounts of people who like what you do. Too bad though it seems human that bad ractions tend to stay in your memory longer then the good ones.

For me personally whole Galladoria made me dislike this game a lot because while i usually succeed very well in avoiding greedy people (i either hand them the drop cause for me it's not worth spoling the fun or i simply don't end up in groups with them) the same people destroy the fun for others this time. I think this blacklist is a very good idea and i can only hope it will be a warning to people to think before acting like a twat on a raid so many people enjoy and that is suppose to be even more fun for the raidleader him/herself.

Users who are viewing this thread