Gall Lotto Rules

T

Tyka

This are the things i tried to tell you in your last flame thread against us, now that you finally realised them, you tell me that im flaming you? I dont think you can handle it, thats all, but everything works with announcing "galla raid" on as then doing some half assed lotto does'nt it ?

Just thought that i at least could post my point of view when you said you will be doing your "invite only raids", when 2 weeks ago you were flaming us for how we do play the game the way we like, you forget that or just being ignorant?

U

uncle_sal

Why cant we be friends... why cant we be friends... why cant we be friends... ever heard that song?

K

Kobold

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Why cant we be friends... why cant we be friends... why cant we be friends... ever heard that song?

nop whats the title, sounds like a nice song ;)

U

uncle_sal

mrstraetz.gif

R

ravenslore

whatever happens FFA raids wil continue as long a i play.I know kama and im pretty sure she will continue and tyka ive doen it with 3fg ive done it with 4fg 5fg 8fg.Makes no differance really just more ppl = chance at killing aroon.U may do it quicker but doesnt make mine any less effective

T

Tyka

not less effective, but the risk vs reward is crap, u surely got some skills zerging a mob with 8fgs, really shows how much you know about galla..

R

ravenslore

Done it with 3fg so stfu and stop trying to be the big i am, u impress no1. U go to emain with 2fg when others go with 1fg all the time so i guess that shows how much u know about emain, what no it doesnt??? yea cus its an idiot thing to say.

O

oblivion_6

its a shame the game doesnt have something built into it to store a log of all drops or something and then it deals with giving them out to the peeps who can use them

I think i say a hack that did something like it but thats naughty :p

Shame that these galla raids are going the way on censis old raids when the peeps runnin it get so annoyed with the pressure of it they jack it in

T

Tyka

yeah tali i heard how far u got with 3fgs rofl :lol:

find it skill less, you dont know anyhting about that place, only tell ppl to kill this and that, the mob dont even get time to breath..

R

ravenslore

my 1st proper raid was 3.5fg and i cleared all inc water primal which at that point u hadnt:) the 3fg that died raid was diriahs.None of my raids that i can recall have failed.I know prob as much about galla as u do so why act liek u have some tactics/secrets i havent. All u have done tyka is read US VN boards and then u come here pretending u teh man, well wakey wakey dreamy head about 80% of ppl prob know as much as u about galla :)

U

uncle_sal

But my dad knows all teh secrets... come on... are we still on the same side? :p

N

Novamir

Originally posted by ravenslore
my 1st proper raid was 3.5fg and i cleared all inc water primal which at that point u hadnt:) the 3fg that died raid was diriahs.None of my raids that i can recall have failed.I know prob as much about galla as u do so why act liek u have some tactics/secrets i havent. All u have done tyka is read US VN boards and then u come here pretending u teh man, well wakey wakey dreamy head about 80% of ppl prob know as much as u about galla :)

owned.

H

harleydave

why this turned out to be a mine is better then yours discussion is beyond me.

Some people are not meant to go well with each other, no matter what is said or done. So why bother dragging the issue over and over? No matter how many flaming is done, one thing always stands out. Some people inability to stop and think about what is positive and the lack of understanding that people have their own fun the way they like and see fit.

Tyka raid, kama raid, XYZ raid, who cares how it is done or how many peeps, zerg no zerg, that never was an issue.

Respect the leaders, Respect the rules, have fun and let other people have fun. That is what raids are all about.

Sure there are the uber items that people drool about, but is any item in this game worth all the frustration, sadness, lack of respect and whines?

You can answer yes, but I beg to differ. Whatever your choice is do never make other people lifes harder.

Cheers

HD

T

Tyka

lol tali that true you did all that, but i wonder how far you would got if you didnt spam me with msgs asking where to go and what mob to take next and so on, i did never say i know it all, i just think they way we do that dungeon is 10 times more fun than yours, with 3fgs i did all the thing u did in half the time, still think its no fun with telling 8fgs to kill 1 mob, you really did some nice research tali lol ;)

R

ravenslore

didnt ask u for anything i had a map and tactics page on screen rdy and i know all the things u do lol how many times i need to tell u.We prob read the same things dont u understand simple english. THE ONLY THING u did better was u did it faster and thats the only thing.As for the pms u pm me all the time telling me what YOU thought was the better/quicker way etc but i didnt ever listen, any1 can vouch im stubborn and do things my way.And when we have 8fg at a keep we dont tell em all complex tactics per guard do we, no thought not, if u have a zerg u use zerg tactics if u dont u are stupid :)

T

Tyka

what does rvr have to do with it? good luck killing mobs with 8fgs, when they can be done with 3fgs.. shows how much you actually know about galladoria rofl ;)

R

ravenslore

lol tyka u really are dumb, heres a concept for u SHARING!!!!!!!!!.We dont take 8fg cus we need it we take 8fg cus 8fg ppl wanna come and we dont turn ppl down.But since u prb never had that many ppl wanna help u do anything i can understand your oh so obvious confusion :)

T

Tyka

sharing? at least kama is calling all the ppl "childs" who show up on the raid, and yes i like to do mine a bit more organised and actually giving the dungeon a real challenge, compared to you.

when you lost an arguement, start throwing random insults tali, how mature...

R

ravenslore

lol tyka its an epic dungeon for whole realm.It wasnt designed for a few ppl to ge there its for a LOT of ppl and as for insults if the cap fits then wear it :p

T

Tyka

well np, still think its a shame you cant do half those mob with half the ppl u got there, skill less.. but fun you say.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread