Gall Lotto Rules

D

-Dreama-

Galla Lotto Rules

I feel the need to change a few things and make it very public, so here it goes

all questions are to be asked in the cg before the hunt starts. I will NOT respond to complaints after the hunt if someone didn't know or whatever. Ask before the hunt!!!!!!!

lvl 40+ for non mp drops (rings gems dyes ect)

lvl 49+ for mp drops (armor weapons shields ect)

may ONLY lotto for 1 item

if lottoing for an alt you must tell me before the hunt, once we LEAVE necht, you may no longer tell me, the hunt has started the second we leave.

may only lotto for items that fit your spec. no +blunt to blade specced ppl ect.
(druids may not lotto for weapons with +weapon on them as they can not spec a weapon) this is a change from normal
if an item has +parry on it, you must be able to spec parry ect...

Dyes are lvl 40+ for lotto, don't ask why, just cuz said ok.

Shields: small shields go to the chars who can only use small shields, med shields to those who use only medium shileds large to those who use large.
Large shileds go to those who are specced s/s as they get full use out of them.

as for AFK'ers, if it's brought to my attention that you have just been afk/stuck the whole raid, and I confirm it, you do not get to lotto.

For those who left mid raid, you may lotto for the items dropped WHILE you were there, nothing after. I'll make a note of what drop was last when you left.

if you can not stay for the lotto you can havea friend lotto for you, but he/she is responsible for getting n your lotto and his/her own. I won't put myself into that one, just make sure you inform me first.

If you are comming for the soul purpose of getting an items, and NOT for fun, then please do us all a favor and stay away.

that about covers it.

because of the complaining and bitching after this last raid, I'm hanging up my Galla hat, there's 2 more planned for this week, and I will see them out. As of right now, I don't plan on planning anyhting else that is not invite only.
I have worked pretty hard on these hunts and tried to make everyone happy when it comes to lotto, I spend on average about 3 hours after the lotto isover dealing with fk ups and complaints trying to make it right, I often relotto things to make ppl happy. I'm just tired of people being so greedy that they simply MUST couse problems. I hope someone else takes over in my place, becuase these hunts are fun, but I don't believe anyone deserves the kinda treatment I typically get after a hunt, especially someone who spends a lot of time and energy organsiing something for other people.

O

old.Icebreaker

The Point is:

1. Changing Rules in the middle of a raid is not good.

2. A Blade with + Blade IS Class Specific. For Blademaster, Hero's
Shades, Warden, etc because they can specc into Blades.

3. A Druid who can't specc at all into Weapons should not be able to lotto for a Weapon with + Blades.

4. Kama you doing a good job with these Raids normally :p

O

old.Icebreaker

Your point? He did not say that he is lottoing for his Alt. Not before the Raid and not after the Raid. He just lottoed for his Druid. It was ok because the Rules were changed but is still stupid.

D

-Dreama-

no rules were changed mid raid, I just expanded on them to fit the situation. this hasn't happened before where a blade that a druid could reasonablly use dropped.

by class specific I mean an item that says on it's stats window CLASS

It's not as if I make these rules to duit me, I have lost out of bard items to afk bards, ppl who leave mid raid ect...I know how it feels to be on the looseing end of a lotto when it really isn't all that fair.

For all of you wh bitched and cried after thise raid, get off your asses and make a hunt yourself, cus Kama isn't going to be doing it for you anymore. I hope you're all satisfyed by this.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by -Dreama-
I I hope someone else takes over in my place, becuase these hunts are fun, but I don't believe anyone deserves the kinda treatment I typically get after a hunt, especially someone who spends a lot of time and energy organsiing something for other people.

:fluffle:

O

old.Icebreaker

You said you can't lotto for items with + to something if you can't spec into it.

And in the middle of the Raid you said Druids can lotto for it because they have no other chance to get a weapon etc blah blah blah. I read everything. I listen to the Leader. Iam alyways there if needed. i remeber everything etc. All ppl who know me know that. And i wouldn't complain if everything is ok. That's the first time in my whole Daoc Time that i started whining like a little child :p

I did tons of Raids, Legion Raids, Dragon attempts. Relic Raids. I help everywhere i can if someone need me. Asap, np, etc.

But if something went wrong i will speak to the Person like i did to you.

V

Vantros

well done peeps... Galla is now for whoever wants to run em.. its my understanding shes doin 2 more raids.. and thats it.. and one of em was specially for someone who bitched at her tonight... what fun....

so far all i heard from peeps after a raid is i didnt get this i didnt get that... tough u lost... pick yourself up and try again.

Personally i hope Kama changes her mind.. what i dont hope is that its made the realm so shit for her that she goes back to alb. and if u think wow nice guilt trip Van u aint seen nothin yet.. this is me being as nice as i can be although im really fucking pissed off.

Saady i wish u good luck with the raids u do m8...

D

-Dreama-

Look, I'm not going to defend myself on this, I don't feel I have anything to defend, I tried my best to make everyone happy. You're not happy, well, fine, no worries, you don't have to come on my hunts, and I don't have to do hunts. I pulled this hunt off with a mirgrane and a swollen eye from an allergic reaction, when all I wanted to do was go to bed I stayed up and delt with the after lotto bullshit. I am just so tired of people whinning, yours was not the only lotto I had to fix tonight. It would be really nice of people could look past their own wants and needs for 5 seconds to see that MAYBE just maybe someone has worked thier ass off today to do something that was supposed to be fun, but no, that's not going to happen. In stead of appreciating a few hours of fun hunting, I get whines about drops and people losing and it'øs not fair and all that shit. Very lovely people. I don't mean just you Icebreaker, I mean the other 15 people who whinned as well. I don't have to stay on for another 3 hours after the lotto to fix things for everyone, but I do it, because I want as many ppl as possible to walk away from Galla haveing had a good experience. Well congrats guys, the few of you ruined it for the lot of you.
I'm sure you've noticed that I am a tad upset about this. People who I thought were my friends behaved nothing like friends should, and that's the part that really gets me

E

Exiled

great, the one raid i dont go on, fucks up, nice one guys :great:

A

Arnor

it'øs

ø ey?

where you from btw?

and if you ever need help in a raid, I can be badcop, been it in almost every single raid that has happened in Mid, ask anyone :)

D

-Dreama-

I live in denamrk, that's why the ø.
I'm American tho.

And thanks for the offer, but 2 more raids and then I'm done, don't care who plays good cop or bad cop after that, becuase I will never step foot in Galla again after Saturday.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Vantros
well done peeps... Galla is now for whoever wants to run em.. its my understanding shes doin 2 more raids.. and thats it.. and one of em was specially for someone who bitched at her tonight... what fun....

People who I thought were my friends behaved nothing like friends should, and that's the part that really gets me

if anyone needs to know, that person was me.
for all purposes, i was not bitching, simply expressing my dismay at what seems like a loot split gone terribly wrong... i know what bitching is, and i dont think i was doing that.. im sorry kama if you took it that way.

A

Arnor

I live in denamrk, that's why the ø.
I'm American tho.

And thanks for the offer, but 2 more raids and then I'm done, don't care who plays good cop or bad cop after that, becuase I will never step foot in Galla again after Saturday.

aww :(

wanted to try a Kama raid tbh. Wonder how fast I can lvl till the last raid with an exam in between ;)

D

-Dreama-

I'm certainly not accuseing you of bitching Saady. I know you weren't bitching at me. The only thing about you sending me that upset me was the fact that really didn't know the situation.
I'm the first to admit that I may not have handled that particular lotto in the best way. When someone who wasn't there sends me and says how unfair it was it makes me wonder why I even do these hunts, or play in hibernia at all for that matter.
I'll think about weather or not I want to stay, but as of right now, this doesn't seem to be a realm that I can be proud of and I don't know if I want to be a part of it.
I'm not pissed off really, I'm more disapointed. Very very disapointed with my experiances with people on these hunts.

D

Dinfar

lol I know the feeling. I rolled 16, BOTH times I was lottoing for items I really wanted, then I roll high for sucky items. I figure if I do around 30-40 hunts, I should get the 2 items I want from Galla, I'll still do the hunts after I get them tho. It's so much fun in there when you have the right ppl with you, people who like to joke around and relax a bit, makes the atmosphere so enjoyable. These hunts wouldn't be anything without the people who come along and make them fun!

but 2 more raids and then I'm done, don't care who plays good cop or bad cop after that, becuase I will never step foot in Galla again after Saturday.

uh huh ? :eek7:

O

old.Icebreaker

Thats a Weapon a Druid should get inside there:

http://www.javamansworld.com/daoc/urclaw.gif

But this one:

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=6445

is not class specified because several classes can use it
BM, Heros, Shades, Warden etc.

Like i said before a Druid should not be able to lotto for a weapon like this because he gets no use of it. And changing Rules in the middle of a Raid (Yes you did) is complete wrong.

The Chances to get one of these both Weapons are 50/50

I wasn't after this Weapon because it isn't my main weapon (it is a shield :) )

Was just the only usefull thing for me. Everyoneelse who would have won this weapon would be ok for me. Even a Warden with low Blade spec.

If you do such Raids (i know much effort etc) do it right.

G

Garbannoch Nox

first of all Kama/Talivar were always doing a great job in organising the galla raids. Same procedure, same rules:
>>> Only classes which can get most of the item can lotto for it. <<<
This has been the rule for all the galla raids and it has apparently been changed during this raid. So IMHO it is just understandable that someone who could really use the item gets mad over this sudden change.
Anyway I am convinced that this was not done intendedly but just "happened". Still the frustration is understandable...

I hope Kama will change her mind and will carry on with the raid (as it has been one of the few FFA non-pre-claim raids lately) and be more consistent with the rules in the future.

D

-Dreama-

posted by Dinfar
uh huh ?
Where does your confusion come from? I intended to always do these huts cuz they were fun. It's not fun when people act like spoiled children.

posted by Icebreaker
If you do such Raids (i know much effort etc) do it right.
Don't like, don't come. Do your own fucking raids with your own fucking rules and deal with your own fucking whines.

I simply didn't think it was fair a that a druid be allowed to lotto for a total of 1 blade, where as a tank can lotto for many more, excuse the hell out of me for trying to be fair to OTHER people as well as the person whinning.

I'd like to point out that no one ever whines untill they lose, they never PM me saying hey wait a sec, can so-and-so lotto for this? No, they always wait till they lose a lotto and then cry like a 5 year old.

O

old.Icebreaker

I pm'ed you kama before i even invited ppl to the cg and asked about the druid rule. The funny thing is i didn't knew that this guy is a druid. thought it is a hero. If i had knew it before i would have kicked him out of the cg and just lottoed it. Screwing your new rules made in the Middle of the Raid.

D

Dinfar

Where does your confusion come from? I intended to always do these huts cuz they were fun. It's not fun when people act like spoiled children.

ow, ok :touch:

D

-Dreama-

I hope Kama will change her mind and will carry on with the raid (as it has been one of the few FFA non-pre-claim raids lately) and be more consistent with the rules in the future.

Well, IF and it's a damn big IF I plan any more raids they will be invite only, and I'll prolly pre-claim. Why not? If other people can be selfish prats why can't I

This is the kind of selfishness that splits a realm apart. How bout some of you actually stop thinking about yourselves for a few seconds and try to imagine what it's like for other people.

Seriously tho, any future raids planned by me will be invite only. No pre claims ofc, but deffintaly no more children.

O

old.Tzeentch

freppe, dinfar, seriously, you guys just like to piss people off?

D

-Dreama-

i would have kicked him out of the cg and just lottoed it
That would have lost you the item, and any chance of entering a lotto in a future raid.

Sorry to say it, but on my raids, my rules go, no matter when they are made.

and fyi: it wasn't me changing a rule, it was adapting on a rule when a situation that hadn't before come into play, did come into play.

D

Dinfar

Seriously tho, any future raids planned by me will be invite only. No pre claims ofc, but deffintaly no more children.

Do you really wanna exclude your little fan (Mighty) from your raids ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread