K

Kobold

Originally posted by Novamir
talking.gif
haha that one's funneh :D

O

old.Icebreaker

Posted by Boni:

Well I left that lotto after being told that my hero didnt qualify for it (base sword + shield skill only 48). Guess im never gonna get a sword on a raid with crap like that.

I told you that this Lotto is for ppl who use full Blade spec. that means everone who uses a Blade as Main Weapon. We had also a Warden with only 25 Blades in this Lottto. That is ok. base sword + shield skill only 48 is more then enough to qualify for this lotto according to kamas rules. You just buggerd off not telling me your spec. Thought you were the usual Hybrid spec (6 Blades, 39 parry , 42 shield, etc)
Sorry for this but didn't know that

E

elerand

Originally posted by Tyka
well np, still think its a shame you cant do half those mob with half the ppl u got there, skill less.. but fun you say.. lol

Opinions are like arseholes Tyka, everyone has one.

Means that everyons opinions have the same potential to stink and since you keep banging the same drum (please change the tune) everyone reading you're replies can only assume your trying to make others out to be less than you, nice inferiority complex m8 ;)

I've never known you to be anything than childish on just about everything, sometimes you behave in a mature family, mostly you're just snide and arrogant, always putting others downs for things you say you do better (implied, almost never directly said) and more skillfully.

The raids are fun, not because they take this wondrous skill only you seem to have but because the people there can relate to each other, have a laugh and not at the expense of anyone else, although I think in any CG I've been in you've been the single biggest target of derision in Hibernia.

Don't think I've ever gone so far as to say this about you before but you sir...are...a...twat.

T

Tyka

yeah im sorry for posting about how i think raids should be done, fair and challenging, and for that im arrogant and a twat.. ok

E

elerand

yeah im sorry for posting about how i think raids should be done, fair and challenging, and for that im arrogant and a twat.. ok

Actually it's for everything you've ever said that was plain thoughtless and arrogant, you know what it is if you aren't in total denial over your own behavior (which I suspect you are), in this matter your opnions don't count, you don't go, you don't contribute and nothing you can say is likely to change that.

You can sit behind your monitor and titter behind your hand at how lame you think people are, way too much mental energy expended on the subject IMO but it's your brain to waste...

People post they LIKE the raids, you claim all those people are wrong, you go further by insinuating that because so many people go than your 3fg that they are skillless players, you're right, everyone else is wrong, at least in your pond it's like that.

T

Tyka

That's what you think of me, i did not say they are skill less players, i said they go on the raids because they want drops, anyone can do a raid and then a half asses lotto, is my point..

The risk vs reward is shit, 8fgs killing a mob is not whats fun for me, and thats what i said.

Yes im entitled to write what i want here, its a public forums is'nt it?

get ur facts straight before you spam bullshit.

I can call you a twat because you judge me for how you think i am or what i think, when i never said anything about that subject.

E

Evoric_

I think the problem here was Kama tried to be too fair, and changed the rules because of people who (apparently) couldn't lotto for anything. If no items your class can have full use of drop too bad for you, cut the whine or bugger off.
That said i respect Kama alot for these raids and hope she will continue doing them for the realm. 4fg or 8fg, it's not the raid leader's fault that so many people wanted to join their raid, and you can't reasonably kill aroon with 4fg...

E

elerand

well np, still think its a shame you cant do half those mob with half the ppl u got there, skill less.. but fun you say.. lol

That's what you think of me, i did not say they are skill less players, i said they go on the raids because they want drops, anyone can do a raid and then a half asses lotto, is my point..

The risk vs reward is shit, 8fgs killing a mob is not whats fun for me, and thats what i said.

Yes im entitled to write what i want here, its a public forums is'nt it?

get ur facts straight before you spam bullshit.

I can call you a twat because you judge me for how you think i am or what i think, when i never said anything about that subject.

Well you've said it before in so many ways, would be ok if you had simply stated your opinion but you continue to deride people for how and what they do, as if it wasn't enough to simply say "not fun for me but cool for you".
One lotto with complaints and your all over it, you see an oppotunity to crow and you take it, I judge you for your actions, not your opnions because while I may disagree I don't think it's unreasonable.
Can't see where my facts are wrong, if anything it's you who has gotten his facts wrong more than I can count, I'll never forget the say you ranted at me like a child in Emain, you were wrong then and you are wrong now to take the piss out of kama and talivar, regardless of your opinion they work hard at what they do and gain a lot of respect for it, you're simply trying to project your little world onto everyone else, distorting their views in an attempt to colour other peoples views.

Have to say I don't readily believe you are some sort of twat IRL, I don't subscribe to the view that how people behave in game IS how they behave in real life, think it's a narrow view on the subject of MMORPGS and online personas. Still think your the biggest twat in DAOC however.

O

old.Tzeentch

imo this thread got boring after i stopped posting.

time to close it imo :D

T

Tyka

i said skill less to tali, not to the ppl who come on the raids, wich you claimed, and thats what i meant with "get ur facts straight", i made mistakes and the incident in emain i said sorry about, im amazed tho why you have to bring it up here to flame me, so much hate in you i cant believe it.

T

Tyka

/me calls angara to use GP..fook its down, well what u gonna do now eh? :p

E

elerand

i said skill less to tali, not to the ppl who come on the raids, wich you claimed, and thats what i meant with "get ur facts straight", i made mistakes and the incident in emain i said sorry about, im amazed tho why you have to bring it up here to flame me, so much hate in you i cant believe it.

So Tali IS the raid? It's a contribution by everyone, thus everyone shares in it's success or failure.
Actually you never apologised over it, you simply said that it was one of the reasons you hated Emain so much /em shrugs

I don't hate you Tyka, that's where you and I are so very different, I won't blame you for anything other than what you've shown me and will never go beyond that or make anything up to flame you, I dislike you...nuff said there.

However I reserve any degree of hate I have for "special" people and you are just not one of them, so solly :(

O

old.Laryssa

Why you are u not happy with the current situation Tyka ?
Why not let peeps do what they want to do.
Why do u have to comment on Kama's Raids without attending them?
Why u never did (afaik, u can correct me if i'm wrong) a FFA raid ?

Since CF /AS Message shows a raid schedule there should be no double booking.

E

Easdown

ok im ready,
firstly tyka, dont know you have never spoke to you either, elerand is making some very valid points here and for that i lub him :p you tyka you do you raids with 3FG's and i guess you have fun, that doesnt mean that when 8FG's do it that they dont have fun, tbh i like raids but i only like them when there's a bard in grp and i can slam everything in sight cause i just love slamming, if there's no bard i get bored easily adn go afk :/
I've been on one galla raid so far had lots of fun with the zerg slamming everything in sight :)

got to the end and the lotto, yes i always like to get a good item at the lotto at the end. Firstly from what i've read on this thread some druid got a weapon that he really had little use for but he got it because there's not many weapon drops in galla for druid's.
Now i dont see why this rule couldnt apply to me aswell.

Now i didnt here the rule before the raid that you can only lotto for stuff that fit your spec perfectly, now thats where im totally fooked i dont actually think there's one weapon drop in this game specifically designed for a piercer hero :(

anyway got to the lotto and saw a piercer so i got in the CG ebonn told me to leave cause the piercer had +CD on it, me oblivious to the rule asked kama about it, she said i couldnt lotto for it, and i got very pissed off, in sincerely apoligize to anyone that was on the recieving end of that, sorry, but when i get pissed of i get PISSED OFF :p

The fact is i really want one of those MP piercers from galla, if i cant ever lotto for it then im gonna have to buy one off someone else that lotto'd for it and pay about 5 plat or order an MP piercer which will cost 3 plat, very unfair imo.

PLZ no-one tell me to respec cause piercer heroes have no use in the realm or smth but i love this spec and could never think about respeccing.

anyway i think thats all i have to say...
...tyka should stop assuming poeple are skilless and dont have fun on a raid with a zerg, doesnt mean at all they are not skilless and it deffo' dont mean they dont have fun.

edit: forgot to say....KAMA, TALIVAR I WUB YOU TWO :)

E

elerand

Spined piercer m8, +4 pierce, +4 parry, +4 shield and +40 hits.

E

Easdown

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that a galla drop???? giv me one

E

Easdown

oh btw i chose piercers cause the are fast (shoulda chose a warden for haste tbh :p )
so im not gonna get a piercer with over 3 spd probably

T

Tyka

wooo yeah im so wrong, see if i care, when a friend of mine do a raid and you come clomping in and run over ours, dont expect me to shut up....

as for that piercer, had one and gave it to cjkace..

E

elerand

Originally posted by Easdown
oh btw i chose piercers cause the are fast (shoulda chose a warden for haste tbh :p )
so im not gonna get a piercer with over 3 spd probably

Shame cos I have one I'm not using anymore since I specced back to CD...

E

Easdown

well i spose i could use a slower one, i mean i do have a druid buffbot with haste buffs :p

O

old.Laryssa

I have to repost it since Tyka ignored it :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why you are u not happy with the current situation Tyka ?
Why not let peeps do what they want to do.
Why do u have to comment on Kama's Raids without attending them?
Why u never did (afaik, u can correct me if i'm wrong) a FFA raid ?

Since CF /AS Message shows a raid schedule there should be no double booking.

T

Tyka

sigh i dont want to go on with this, just read the last 5 thread about it if you really care so much..

O

old.Laryssa

sigh i dont want to go on with this, just read the last 5 thread about it if you really care so much..

i read most of it but I didn't see your point ?!

I thought dreama and you got over with this double booked one ...

I thought with asking this questions I could understand your point of view ?!

:confused:

O

old.Laryssa

well, after going through the whole shit here again I see aboslutly no reason for any whines/complains against Kama's raids.

if u still pissed about the once double booked one I can't help you. Guess noone can.

Before I get too much involved here I only have to add:

Why not leave peeps alone with their business.
Respect the raid schedule and all woudl be fine.

there is NO need to comment on the raid of others if u not attend them. it's only lame and shows the complete lack of tolerance.

:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread