Fun fun

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol poor lil americans will be mortified..no .. upset... kk too long still? k sad at this

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
bush joke #432523454534

no wonder they vote for bush, they hope he will nuke the euro thrash who keep making that shit up :rolleyes:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh Morc, amusing opinion has given way to cynicism.

(look up cynicism)

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
bush joke #432523454534

no wonder they vote for bush, they hope he will nuke the euro thrash who keep making that shit up :rolleyes:
Yeah, just like we hope that Iran or North-Korea will nuke America because they think that Europe is inferior to America. :rolleyes:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
Yeah, just like we hope that Iran or North-Korea will nuke America because they think that Europe is inferior to America. :rolleyes:

no way, where do i have to get all my l33t products and cheap services from then? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
bush joke #432523454534

Hmm, i think you're the one having the problem.

This joke is way older then good ol Bushy in President Evil. It's not all about your lovechild Morc :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Hmm, i think you're the one having the problem.

This joke is way older then good ol Bushy in President Evil. It's not all about your lovechild Morc :p

i dont give a shit about monkeys!!
and not about seals either, where is my club? :|

hmm come thinking of it.. i do like him i guess, cuz he drives the dollar even lower which makes it all the cheaper to buy l33t stuff there \o/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i don't have an opinion about Bush 'cause he hasn't answered my question on his stand on carrots and icefloats.

Until then i'm non-bias. If he buys me a beer, i'll be on hi side for the duration of said beverage. :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
For those who will insist on carrying on playing
'American football', note that the term will be illegal and the new name will
be 'Nancy boy popcorn & hot dog show'
lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom