Rant Fucking unions

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry but the sooner this country rids itself of Unions the fucking better. Strike during the Olympics? How much damage will that do to the UK? Christ, are we turning into the French?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17200835

Bunch of cunts.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They wont do it. It would be the end to any shred of public support that they still enjoy.

opticle

Part of the furniture
To be honest, if you believe in something and you're not being listened to, what else can you do ?

People and the government take the public sector for granted a lot these days.. And they do some pretty essential shit. Sure, "work shy cunts", but what are you going to do without them ? And it'd only end their "shred of public support" because people these days are ungrateful f***ers who expect things to be handed to them on a plate for free. Take that away and its toys out of the pram. And if you ask me, the lack of support and respect they get these days is yet another reason to strike. Trust me, in some places you get treated like shit.

Last, when healthcare workers are thinking about striking for one of the only times in history, rather than thinking "What horrible cunts", maybe ask why they are even considering it.

But yeah, I'm bias as I work there :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nicely timed to have most effect tbfh.

What's the point in striking if it's ineffective and does no damage?

Plus, Olympics = pointless :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The Unions have done a lot to establish the rights of workers, rates of pay and safeguard our working environment.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The unions can fuck off and stop playing politics. Maggie Thatcher fucked them up in the '80s, shame Cameron can't finish them off now. Bob Crow in particular, what a CUNT he is :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah throd! Who needs someone standing up for workers rights!

Nowadays it only takes one person working to earn enough to support a family, whereas 50 years ago the whole family had to work, kids at the coal face. We're all rolling in it, we are. And think of the poor poor companies and corporations struggling to get by because they pay such good wages to everyone for their 15-hour weeks. What about their platinum pensions that guarantee them retirement at 45 and a free yacht!

But you're right tho. Bob Crow is a CUNT :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cunts. If what you do adversely affects people other than your employers you are a cunt. And timing it like that just to fuck up as many civilians as possible is a scummy way of going about it. And if this turns out to be about pay or massively over inflated pensions then they will not got any public support at the moment.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Cunts. If what you do adversely affects people other than your employers you are a cunt.

What the hell else are we supposed to do? : WE'RE THE PUBLIC SECTOR. The people are the employer !

Sure, so we should just bend over and fucking take it no matter what gets taken from us ?

And timing it like that just to fuck up as many civilians as possible is a scummy way of going about it.

Scummy ? Maybe. Most effective ? Yes. Sure makes you realise how much you need the public sector (until privatisation), doesn't it ?

And if this turns out to be about pay or massively over inflated pensions then they will not got any public support at the moment.

Sorry, do you read the Daily Mail ?

You honestly don't know what you're talking about. The government MAKES MONEY off my pension contributions, thank you very much.

But yeah, nevermind, because my house is made of gold.

People literally don't understand what is happening but they talk about it like they're experts and we're fucking criminals. Score one for government spin. Facepalm.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Unions have a role to play but that isn't to disrupt everyone else's life, particularly those in the private sector who pay for their existence in the first place. Mind you, if all those people striking aren't earning money while doing so, that's a bit of money saved. And none of us will notice much difference.

Bob Crow is a cunt, primarily for earning a six-figure salary while living in a council house.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good man! Fwiw, I hope you manage to achieve your goals with a minimum of hassle...to any and everyone.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Scummy ? Maybe. Most effective ? Yes. Sure makes you realise how much you need the public sector (until privatisation), doesn't it ?

There are lots of things I need. Just because I need something doesn't mean that the people employed to provide that are underpaid/mis-treated. We have laws to protect us from businesses having monopolies and using this to hurt competition and charge what they like. However there is nothing to stop a bunch of public sector workers from striking and stopping essential services.

I work in the public sector as a researcher. I am woefully underpaid but if I don't like it I can get another job.

You honestly don't know what you're talking about. The government MAKES MONEY off my pension contributions, thank you very much.

If this were actually true, (ie., you were paying more in than you will actually get back) you should stop contributing to your pension. But let me guess, that's not actually true and you won't......

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I read this as fucking unicorns.

Yea, those fucking unicorns striking during the Olympics... mythical bastards!

As for the topic I totally agree, sick and tired of these cunts moaning every other month.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I will admit I do not follow your union meetings so I do not know what you are striking about. But I do know that I pay £160 a month into my pension which is expected to yield £15k a year when I retire. From what I have heard from my public sector friends they can expect more for less so from my point of view as you work for me your pension is over inflated.

And sorry if I do not put my own agenda over that of everyone else. But I do not consider ruining the days thousands of members of the public acceptable, whatever the reason for your strike. And I am not a union leader but surly there must be a better way to handle this.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why not? Most of us in the private sector have to.

I love jealousy between elements of the "Labour". Shame it seems to be a crime to direct it at the "Capital".

rynnor

Rockhound
Scouse said:
I love jealousy between elements of the "Labour". Shame it seems to be a crime to direct it at the "Capital".

Pretty much though you have to expect poorly paid private sector workers to be annoyed when they see public sector workers set out to disrupt them in pure self interest.

I imagine the CEO whos on 250x his average employees wage smiles a bit tho...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I imagine the CEO whos on 250x his average employees wage smiles a bit tho...

Yup. At the retardeness of the masses who squabble over the difference of a few thousands whilst berating anyone who has the audacity to have a go at multimillionaires, like they're ever going to be one...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Whoever is running the show, they already won when ppl themselves start demanding less rights.

Sad but true

rynnor

Rockhound
No wonder Downton Abbey is so popular - its where we are heading...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
blah blah capitalists blah blah.

Nobody said anything about multi-million pound salaried execs, that has absolutely nothing to do with public sector workers moaning about some of their massive perks being softened a bit.

and just fyi. I am more than happy with my pay rises over the last few years, 10-15% year on year. I haven't had the usual annual pay rise though and neither has anyone else at the company I work for. The economy happens to be in a pretty poor state and my company can't afford it. None of our staff have decided they want the day off over it though.

Oh, we have also had a couple redundancies lately. This is what happens when there isn't much money left in the pot.

In stead of bitching about the evil corporate tories who are trying to get us out of this clusterfuck, try pointing the blame at Labour who spent all our money (literally)

You can't spend what you don't have.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Work privately, have not had a payrise of any kind for coming up to 3 years now, also been working the last 2 years on a 10% reduction. Our company has halved in size over that period and i'm more than happy to still have my job all be it on a reduced rate.

When the climate changes though, they better show me the fucking money or I'm gone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom