FreddysHouse upgraded

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
i didnt have time to read thru the whole thread so excuse me if what im gonna mention was mentioned b4

on the steelblue theme, that is the one im using, i cant see warnings; neither percentage or the warn meter, is there some way that you can implement it in that theme please, thanks in advance ;)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Thats a good thing toxii, so far they seem to be used randomly when certain folks get out the wrong side of bed ;)

Just ignore them, they are utterly pointless - just a reverse-reputation penis-waving exercise.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
well it sucks that i have to switch to another skin whenever i make a post that trembles the water tbh, and i make a few ;)

so i was wondering if you can get that fixed, or should i switch skin perma instead ?

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
rofl posts being deleted even in feedback now xd, forget all about this tbh will use another skin instead, since i dont have the right to ask for something anyway ^^

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Oh you do, but "+1 ftw" is neither feedback nor a question now is it now is it ;)

Besides, Deebs has other things on the go aside from this forum, so while whatever you asked likely will be fixed, it just won't be straight away :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
im apparently replying to person that posted above, no ?
since in his point of view im not allowed to post controversial remarks in my posts ;(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
No, that is what I said in editing Chilly's post for him.

Us mods try to keep the feedback forum to a reasonably sane and coherant one because strangely enough we, and the owner/operators of the forum, actually use stuff posted here to try to improve the place. Hence we don't want to shovel through loads of OT posts.

Best is to not get your back up and just see what happens. If your point is good one, and real life issues permitting, it may actually get implemented.

Roman`Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
mmm thanks ... but i have a big problem ...

i m just a french player, and i m in england to work for two months... i wanted to know informations about cyber cafes where i can play in my area...

7 days its too much, my team need me next monday ... : (

is it a way to reduce this delay and to create my topic and ask help to people on this forum ?

thanks!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
The original problem still exists :(

I find this commonly happens when your post makes a new page.

That said its a bug in VBulletin, so not much Deebs and co can do about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom