Freddyshouse Guild (Destruction - Core)

C

cjw957

hi was wondering if you are looking at starting a alliance , we are a small ish guild (pestis) with 15 + members rising to 25 ish in the next few days

we are a mix of old camelot / wow / eve /aoc players and probely every other mmorpg , from a mixture of countries mainly english but it bit like the eu but without the silly laws

we should hit the guild rank 4 today server permitting :)

oh we have a 60 user vent server as well :)

if you would like to talk to me you get me in game on either kuzruk / one / squig

our website is http://pestis.guildlaunch.com/http://pestis.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=53222

cheers :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've now joined Four One Four and I demand a officer position :p This guild name was my idea :(

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
haha... talking about guild positions... how many are there, who decides over them, and what do you need to do to advance?

rynnor

Rockhound
Spookie has bowed out and thrust me into the Guildleader role but I intend to stick to the founding ideals of a non-elitist guild where like minded folks can chat and help each other.

We currently have 2 standard bearer positions and the standard gives bonuses to both xp and reputation gain so perfect for public questing.

On that basis I figure we should have a few guild public questing nights in tier 2 and 3 where any who fancy can join up for good xp and hopefully loot :)

I would also like to rotate the standard bearer positions so everyone gets a chance to play with them.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions for the guild either pm me or post em here.

I hope we can build a fun community where folk can enjoy the game :)

Overdriven

Rynnor, that PQ the lot of us did was quite cool. REAL shame it took so long for my inf to build up (Got to love CTD, Crash to select and 30-1m of lag) should deffo do those sort of things again.

^^

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see you lot around in the game world, where are you guys plundering to?

Overdriven

I'm around sometimes. Uni work comes first.

Rynnor :( Give access to vault, I want that cloak and stick! :(

rynnor

Rockhound
You should have that access? I'll take a look.

Edit - Yep you had access - guess its being difficult - try clicking on your rank first - might work then?

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Finally made a destruction toon now the ques have gone but...where are you guys? sunday afternoon and who four one four gives no matches. Everyone at church:pP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom